Day 4: Just Me and Chansung

Me Living With 2PM

This day was really relaxing. No one had anything to do so we thought that it would be best to just chill and rest our nerves. Today, Chansung and I were going to have a day out, where we would go on our shopping spree and have lunch. I was pretty close with everyone in the house, but I was really close with Junho. I went in his room to ask for some advice. I knew that if I had anything to ask about Chansung, he was the one to go to.

Me: (Knocks on door). Junho, can I come in?

Junho: Yea, come right on in. (I noticed that he still had my stuffed kitten). Oh, you can have your kitty back. I’m sorry I took it without asking.

Me: Don’t worry, it was nothing. Although, I was shocked to find it suddenly gone and you didn’t tell me you wanted it. (Brushes it off). Anyway, I was wondering if you could tell me about the kind of girls Chansung liked.

Junho: Oh, that’s right; you like him (lightly teases). Don’t worry; I think he likes you too. Chansung isn’t around a whole lot of girls; none of us are really, but he is shy like me and we don’t attach ourselves to girls like they do to us. Just be yourself. Think of it like a regular friend date; no pressure.

            This was going to be hard to do. I mean, Chansung and I got along great, but skinship took place a lot. We were somehow always holding hands, hugging, cuddling, and curling up together on the couch. I did this with Junho, Wooyoung, and Taec, but it was more like a motherly thing. With Chansung, it seemed almost romantic. Today, they were just filming the other members at home and not our outing. That was a great relief to me. I wanted to have some privacy with Chansung.

            I felt confident enough to take Junho’s advice and started getting ready for the day. I didn’t want to dress like I was going on an official date, but I didn’t want to be too casual either. I ended up settling with a cute graphic V-neck, a skirt with leggings, and some low-heel pumps. This was always my style to wear some kind of heel. Chansung knocked on my door to ask if I was ready. I said that I was, and took my purse. He wore a cap turned backwards, a black t-shirt, jeans and some sneakers. He always wore what was comfortable.

            We had a driver take us to this really nice mall. I had not been to this mall before, and made sure to take a lot of pictures. Chansung and I took many pictures together and made a bunch of crazy faces. We were really animated people. We decided to take turns going into stores that we liked and gave each other opinions on clothing and other things we wanted to buy. We agreed on mostly everything. For a guy, he had pretty good tastes. I was enjoying myself and it did seem like a mini date. I ended up buying some new shoes, a skirt, two dresses, and some earrings. Chansung brought some new headphones, a pack of multicolored tank tops, and some flip-flops. We went to the food court and ordered some burgers and fries. We sat down and began talking about a multitude of many things. One thing that impressed me was that Chansung’s English improved a lot. My Korean did too, and often times we could switch from one to the other. This was cozy yet intimate. I debated on whether I should tell him that I liked him or not, but he was there at the interview; hell I told the world that I liked him. He should know. However, it still isn’t the same as having someone tell you that they like you personally.

Chan: How have you liked living with us so far?

Me: It has been so much fun. I feel like I am right at home with you guys. At first I thought it would be awkward living around 7 men, but it turned out to be good.

Chan: I like having you here too, but to tell you the truth, it had been kind of weird because usually when we are home, we don’t wear that much clothing. Because you are here, we have to dress halfway decent.

Me: (laughs) I was in the same boat so don’t feel too worried about it.

I gasped. I suddenly realized what I just said. I basically told him that I walk around the house with little clothing on indirectly and if they weren’t there, that would be the situation. I could see that he realized it too, how his cheeks were starting to rouge and he couldn’t look me in the eye. There was an awkward silence before he asked another question.

Chan: (clears throat). I was wondering…don’t take this personal…

Me: (curious). What is it?

Chan: (nervous). I was wondering if you had a boyfriend.

Me: No. Why do you ask?

Chan: (shy). I was just wondering.

            I knew that there had to be a reason why he asked. A question like that isn’t asked when you just want to know. You ask something like that when you try to confirm a feeling in your head and need the other person to verify it for you. I decided not to push the question further.

After we ate, Chansung was in the mood to see a movie. However, he then realized that there was no way that I could understand it because there were no subtitles. I was a bit disappointed, but appreciated the thought. Instead, he took me to this cute street market where they sold nice trinkets and clothes for cheap. It had become late pretty quickly, and night set in. There was a full moon that night. We walked past this both where a woman was selling some necklaces. I was one that was really cute; it was a silver-backed lily, with white glitter over the petals and green glitter on the stem and leaves. This was visible on the surface of the flower. I was about to buy it, when Chansung offered to pay for it. I didn’t want him to; just being in his company alone was the best gift he could give me. However, he insisted and bought it. He then decided to put it on me. I blushed as he moved my hair away from my neck and put the necklace on.

Chan: It’s perfect. It’s very elegant yet cute.

Me: Thank you so much. That was really sweet.

Chan: No problem at all.

We continued walking and he held my hand. I was blushing so much at once that my face began to hurt. I wondered if anyone recognized us and were watching. But at this point, I didn’t care. I didn’t want anything or anyone to ruin this special moment. Chansung’s phone buzzed. He had received a text saying that Jeongam was brought to the house and that we should head back home to see him. I was so excited! I always wanted to meet Chansung’s kitty. He was really happy too, and we went back home.

When we got home, we were greeted and Junho was holding Jeongam. Chansung went over to him and Jeongam turned his head around and saw Chansung. He meowed in delight and stretched out his arms so that Chansung can take him. Chansung laid the kitty on his shoulder and started rubbing his back. Everyone saw that he had his eyes closed and enjoyed being petted. Jeongam was so spoiled but I could see why. I sat down on the couch next to Chansung while he was holding Jeongam. I could see him staring at me and I gently rubbed his ear. He liked it and climbed out of Chansung’s arms to get into my lap. I held my hands out so he could sniff then and then he rubbed up against the back of my hand. Everyone was in awe how well Jeongam liked me. I started lightly massaging his cheeks and then worked my way up to his ears. He closed his eyes and purred all the while.

Chan: Gosh, that looks like it feels so good. I’m a little jealous ha-ha.

Me: (playfully) Don’t worry; I will give you one later on. You don’t have to be jealous.

Jay: Mmm, we know what that means!

Chan: Shut up Jay! You’re such a ert.

            I couldn’t help but laugh. I continued to caress Jeongam to make him comfortable. He soon fell asleep and looked so peaceful in my arms. The kitty was going to stay with us for two more days. I thought that it would be nice having a pet around. His bed was put into Chansung’s room, which was right next to mine. I took the kitty upstairs and gently laid him down into his bed. I covered him with the blanket and kissed his head. Chansung always seemed impressed with my tenderness towards everyone; including his cat. It was very late, and I began to prepare for bed. I always made sure to keep a blog of this whole experience so that I would have something to look back on later. After about an hour of writing, I prepared for bed. It was about two in the morning and I felt someone wrap their arm around me. Filming had stopped a long time ago, so I had no idea what was going on. I turned around and saw it was Chansung. What was he doing in my bed?! I was nervous and was blushing really hard.

Me: (tremble). What are you doing?!

Chan: Sshh, don’t be so loud. I just wanted to cuddle for a bit. I couldn’t sleep.

Me: Why me? Don’t you usually cuddle with Junho?

Chan: He seems to be more interested in your doll than me. Plus, you are soft and warm. I hope you don’t mind.

Me: No, I don’t mind at all.

Chan: Good, because I plan to be here for a while.

            I had no idea what to say. By the way he sounded, this was PLANNED. He never cuddled in bed with me before. Some would think that to be not only too personal but inappropriate. Not to mention, when you cuddle with Chansung, it is close. I lay on my side and he was right behind me lying on the same side. His cheek touched my cheek and his arm was around me, holding my hand. To be appropriate, he laid on the outside of the blanket while I was under it. He was so warm and smelled so good. He kept me cozy and safe. I slept better than I ever had that night and had pleasant dreams. I’m so glad it was just me and Chansung.