Day 10-20: Emotions

Me Living With 2PM

 

Filming the rest of the show was going smoothly. Many photo shoots had to be done, each one of them had their own schedules, and we were interviewed randomly. I at this point in the game I was getting interviewed by many reporters, all asking me mainly the same thing: my relationship witch Chansung. This seemed to be causing quite a stir, although everyone knew we were dating at this point. I wonder what people were saying back at home.

I knew that my days in Korea were coming to a close and I now had to think about what Chansung and I were going to do about our relationship. I had been in long distance relationships before, but here you are talking about dating someone who lives on the other side of the world. That was a whole different story. It wasn’t like he or I could just jump on a plane and see one another. It was going to be difficult. However, I knew that I was in love and that was the only thing that had mattered to me. I had been in many relationships, including some where I could see and be with the guy, but no matter the circumstance it would always end up the same. I would be alone. Here, I was given an opportunity to be with someone I adored and now I am dating him. I didn’t want to give him up for the world and I was not attracted to anyone back home. There was no one I would give up Chansung for. I knew that today should be a good day to talk about things because there was no use waiting till later.

I came home and I found myself having a dèjá vu moment. I heard Junho and Chansung talking again. I had no idea why I was the one always catching their conversations, but I guess it was just coincidence. I had a sense of what they were talking about, but this time I decided not to listen. I needed to get my own thoughts together.

C: I wish she could stay here longer. I mean, I have no idea what I am going to do when she leaves here.

J: I know, but there is nothing that we can really do. We all just have to enjoy her while we can. I know she is your girlfriend, but you have to decide if you want to continue this relationship or break it off. I don’t know what you want to do and I’m not telling you what you should do, but it is going to get hard trying to keep this up and she isn’t here.

C: I know, but it is hard now. I think it would be good if we did break up. I don’t think I will be willing to date again after her. I don’t see anything wrong with us being just friends, but how am I going to tell this to her? Things got so deep and I know she is going to be upset. I just don’t want to be the one to break her heart.

J: Are you sure this is something that you want to do? I mean, I think at least trying would be good. You don’t want to make her upset and cause tension while she is still here. That would be crazy.

C: You’re right. I need to wait until she gets home. Either way it isn’t going to be easy but I think that is going to be the best way.

Chansung walked out of Junho’s room and into mine. He had a worried face and looked at me. I could tell that there was something that he wanted to tell me, and I didn’t want to hear the words that I was sure that he was going to say.

C: Hey. I was wondering if you had some time to talk.

A: I do. What did you want to talk about?

C: Our relationship. I know that you are going to be leaving in less than two weeks now and I just wanted to know where we were going to stand. I want to continue working on this relationship, but I know it is going to start getting harder when you leave. I don’t think that we would last long and was wondering what you wanted to do.

A: Well, I am just going to be real with you. I knew that you were going to tell me this. I know that because we live on opposite sides on the world it is going to be more than hard to keep a relationship together. However, I was going to be willing to try. I don’t care for anyone back home and I know that nothing is really going to change once I return. I don’t have guys flocking to me doorstep and if now I do, they are only going to be doing it because I was on TV. I love you Chansung, and I want to make this work. But if you feel as though it is not worth it then I won’t push the matter further.

C: (takes a deep breath) I do want to continue. And I agree with you about the dating other people part. I would be in the same situation like you. But if things don’t work out, I want us to be friends more than anything else. I don’t want to lose you. However, I think that saying good-bye to you is going to be the hardest thing and I have way to prepare for that.

A: I don’t either. (Long pause). We should just see where things go in the future.

C: Ok. (Comes over and hugs me.) I love you too.

We began to kiss each other.  It was a mix of passion and sadness in one. But I knew that things were going to be ok. I had gone through a situation like this before and I know that depending on the person, some things can work and some things cannot work. However, I knew that no matter what happened Chansung and I were going to be together.

Over the next few days, 2pm had been doing performances here and there for fan meets. It was so cute seeing how excited the fans were to see them. I remember being in their places, but on the other side of a screen though. At least they were able to seem them in person; I had only YouTube. But, I was able to do something that they all were envious of and that was to live with 2pm. I began to think about all of my experiences and how much I would miss them all when I had to leave. They are all such cool people and I was warmly welcomed with no problems. I had been to many places and met so many people. Things were great and this was something that I would never forget. For the remainder of the time I was still in Korea, we began to shoot a special where 2am was going to be featured. It was going to be so great meeting their “other half”.

This special was going to include us playing a multitude of games; something like mini Olympics. Because it was now 12 of us in total, the teams could be evenly spilt to 6. One of the first games that we played was volleyball. It was funny because me, Chansung, Taec, Junho, Jinwoon and Jokwon were all on the same team. It was a group of pretty tall people. Jay complained that it was a conspiracy and that we had an advantage. My thing was that just because we were tall, didn’t necessarily mean that we were going to win. I had to admit, it was a competitive game. The game was so entertaining because of the epic fails that took place. There were unexpected collisions with the ball, missed spikes, failed serves, and all kinds of stuff. It was too funny. These guys knew how to have some fun. We even played water games. I was so reluctant to this because I was very prissy about my hair. I didn’t want to be rocking an afro on the show afterwards.

2am even stayed the night. It was like one big sleep over party. Jokwon was so damn crazy omg. He had so much energy, bouncing all around and it didn’t help when Jinwoon and Chansung added on to it. I had a lot of fun. The only thing was figuring out who was going to sleep where. Everything had to be cleared out in the middle of the living room to have 12 people sleep on the floor. Because I was the girl I was able to have the couch and the guys slept on the floor. Junho to this day still has yet to give me back my kitten. Everything we did was being filmed and it was so funny. We had gotten used to one another’s sleeping habits, but this was different. Jokwon talked in his sleep, Jinwoon was fidgety, and Seulong would sometimes be randomly singing. Sometimes there was an occasional fart. I knew that the audiences watching us got a kick out of the whole thing. Next week, we were going to do a finally and then have an interview with all of us for the closing. I was looking forward to this and at the same time it wasn’t because I didn’t want to go home just yet. However, I did miss my mom and friends. Next week was going to be busy, but I had to enjoy this while it lasted.