You're Going To Lose That Boy ( sequel of "I'm Happy Just To Dance With You")

You're Going To Lose That Boy ( sequel of "I'm Happy Just To Dance With You")

 

“Do you have plans for this weekend?” Kyuhyun asked Sungmin when they meet at the canteen on the next day.

Sungmin shakes his head while munching his pumpkin pie cutely. “No, I don’t have plans.”

“Do you want to go to Aquarium on Saturday? Wookie asked me to go with him but you know.. He must be with Yesung and I think it would be very nice if you want to go with me. Only if you want...” Kyuhyun bit his lips, shifting his gaze to anything but Sungmin. He’s just too nervous. This is the first time he asked Sungmin to going out a side of walked him home.

Sungmin eyes widened and his mouth shaped ‘O’. “Of course, Kyu!! I love fishies!! Yes yes! I’ll go with you, Wookie and Yesung!!” Sungmin shouting happily, make some people looking at them.

Kyuhyun smiled at hyper Sungmin who keep babbling about how he really love fishes and really can’t wait for this Saturday. Yeah, he can’t wait for Saturday too, the day when Sungmin will be his and Henry will be the loser.

~OoOoO~




But on Saturday, Kyuhyun gaped at the person who standing beside Sungmin. It’s Henry.

“Henry asked me what I am going to do on Saturday. I tell him that I’ll go to Aquarium with you, Wookie and Yesung, and Henry said he wanted to go too. So I decided to bring him. Is it okay for you?” Sungmin explaining the situation to Kyuhyun with his doe eyes, hoping Kyuhyun won’t mind.

Kyuhyun cursing silently. Henry smiles in victory.  Ryeowook and Yesung keep cuddling on their world.

“Um.. Okay, no problem...” It’s impossible for Kyuhyun to get mad at Sungmin. It’s not Sungmin fault after all, he’s just telling Henry the honest answer.

“Yay! You’re the best Kyu!” Sungmin cheering and run into Ryeowook who still holding hands with Yesung. “Wookie, Wookie! I’m so excited to see the fishes!! Do they have seal too here?”

“Yah, what are you doing here?” Kyuhun asked Henry when Sungmin busy talking with Ryeowook and Yesung.

“Didn’t Sungmin telling you that I want to see the aquarium too?”

“I’m pretty sure you have another plan.”

Henry chuckled. “Yeah, you’re right. I won’t let you have a date with Sungmin.”

Kyuhyun groaned in frustration. Henry’s presence will ruin his perfect plan. He already plans to confess his feelings right after their ‘date’. But it’s impossible when Henry is here, ready to disturb them anytime he want.

“Kyuhyun, Henry let’s go! Yesung said we could play with turtles and starfish! I can’t wait to play with them!” Sungmin called them, waving his hand enthusiastically and smiling brightly.

“I’m coming Minnie!” Henry answered Sungmin and running into the latter, leaving Kyuhyun who gritted his tooth in annoyance.

Soon after they enter the Aquarium, Kyuhyun try to walk alone with Sungmin. But every time he does, Henry always butting in and take Sungmin away from him. He started feeling upset and disturbing Yesung and Ryeowook who enjoying their date.

“You guys should help me.” Kyuhyun pleading to Yesung and Ryeowook, when Henry and Sungmin are busy playing with starfish.

“What should we do Kyu?” Asked Ryeowook, still clinging to Yesung’s arm.

“Could you guys stop doing PDA first? It’s annoying you know..”

Ryeowook pouted and releasing Yesung’s arm halfhearted. “You’re just jealous because you’re single.”

“I’m still single because of that Henry guy, and you have to help me to get rid him from Sungmin’s side because I want to confess to him as soon as possible.”

“But.. How?” Yesung asked.

Kyuhyun glancing at Sungmin and Henry who laughing happily now while playing with turtles. Jealousy fills his heart and he has an urge to separate them.

“mochi, Mochi. This turtle is really cute!!” Sungmin squealed at the little turtle on his hand. Mochi?? He even gives Henry a nickname? Kyuhyun staring at Sungmin, didn’t believe what he just heard.

Henry laughed at Sungmin cuteness. “Do you want one? I can buy you one.”

“No, I don’t need turtle. Bunnies are cuter than turtles and I prefer to have bunny.” Sungmin answered, giggling softly because the turtle start to crawling on his palm. “omg, it’s ticklish, Mr turtle!”

Sungmin giggling adorably, makes Kyuhyun want to hug and pinch his cheeks so bad. But of course he has to get rid of Henry first.  “Just drag him somewhere and make him stay away from Sungmin.” Kyuhyun whispered to Yesung and Ryeowook.

The couple just sighed. “Well, if you want us to do that..” Ryeowook held Yesung’s hand and they walked to Henry and Sungmin direction. Kyuhyun smirked in victory. Just wait, Henry. You’ll be the loser for today.

“Henry, can you go buy some juices for us? I’m pretty sure Sungmin feels thirsty because he had been screaming, squealing and laughing over the fishes for hours.” Ryeowook asking Henry, makes the chubby boy stopped playing with turtle on Sungmin’s hand.

“Uh, but I’m playing with Sungmin now. Why you don’t go by yourself?”

Ryeowook bit his lower lip. He tugged Yesung’s hand, give his boyfriend signal to do something or Kyuhyun will be mad at them. Yesung got the signal and pulled Henry from Sungmin. “Just come with us.” He said calmly, dragging Henry away from Sungmin.

“HEY WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING??? I’M PLAYING WITH SUNGMIN!! YAHHH!!!” Henry screaming, but Yesung and Ryeowook keep dragging him.

Sungmin confused at the situation. What’s wrong with Ryeowook and Yesung? But he didn’t really care. Maybe they just want to play with Henry, since his cheeks are the most adorable thing in this world for Sungmin. Henry’s cheeks very chubby, like mochi and marshmallow, makes Sungmin want to bite it. He just shrugged and put the turtle back to the pond. Maybe he’ll just walk around with Kyuhyun.

“Sungmin.” Kyuhyun tapped Sungmin’s shoulder, makes the latter jumped a bit.

“Oh Kyuhyun! You surprised me!”

“Uh, I’m sorry, Min.” Kyuhyun laughed awkwardly. His heart beats faster now. “Where are you going?”

“I don’t know. Maybe walk around with you? Wookie and Yesung just dragged Mochi somewhere. I guess they want to play with him.” Sungmin said. He grabbed Kyuhyun’s hand. “Let’s go, Kyu. I want to see the aquarium tunnel.”

 “Sungmin, I like you.” Kyuhyun blurted out as they walk to the tunnel.

“Huh?” Sungmin stopped, releasing Kyuhyun’s hand and stare at him.

Kyuhyun blushed hard at his own words. What did he just say? Did he just confessing to Sungmin? Oh God, why...

“I... Sungmin, I don’t know if you have mutual feelings or not, but I just want to say that I have loved you since the first time we met at the dance party. “ Kyuhyun continued, bowing his head, try to hide his red face.

Sungmin didn’t say anything. He just stares at Kyuhyun with his round eyes, makes Kyuhyun more nervous. It seems like Sungmin didn’t love him back. Kyuhyun feel something from his head sank into his stomach. “Su.. Sungmin, it’s okay if you don’t have the same feeling. I just want to let you know that I....”

“I like you too, Kyuhyun.”

“Huh?” Kyuhyun lift his head and look at Sungmin who smiling brightly now.

“Yeah, I like you too. I greet you at the party because I already like you that time. I think you’ll never notice me, so I make a movement to know you. But I don’t know that you have the same feeling. I almost give up and think maybe I better with Henry but thanks God you finally confessing, so I’m with you now!” Sungmin said, holding Kyuhyun’s hand again.

“So... We’re a couple now?” Kyuhyun asked Sungmin dumbly.

“No, Kyuhyun. Now I’m your mother and you’re my son.” Sungmin replied sarcastically. “Is it not obvious enough for you?”

Kyuhyun laughed. “I just can’t believe you’re my boyfriend now.”

Sungmin tiptoeing and pecked Kyuhyun cheek lightly. Kyuhyun gasped and touch his cheek. It feels so warm.

“Are you believing it now?” Sungmin giggled, clinging onto Kyuhyun’s arm tightly.

Kyuhyun smiled and caressing his new boyfriend’s hair lovingly. “Yes, Min.” He answered softly, glancing at Ryeowook and Yesung who standing not far from them, busy holding Henry who seems very upset. Kyuhyun smirked at him and mouthing ‘loser’, makes Henry more upset and start to swing his fist at him.

But who cares, as long as he get Sungmin now.

~oOoOo~

 

A/N: comments please! i need to know your opinion about this story. thanks! :D <3