You're Going To Lose That Boy ( sequel of "I'm Happy Just To Dance With You")

You're Going To Lose That Boy ( sequel of "I'm Happy Just To Dance With You")

 

It's been a month since Kyuhyun met and dance with Sungmin in their campus party and they've become a close friend now. Kyuhyun already told Ryeowook about Sungmin right after the party and the latter seems really happy because his look-like-a-nerd friend finally fall in love with one of the cutest guys in their university.

"So, when you will confess your love to Sungmin?" Ryeowook asking Kyuhyun after observing his best friend relationship with Sungmin for one month.

"Why are you asking something like that? We just know each other for a month!"

"But you two get along very well. You always manage to meet him everyday and walked him home. Beside, it would be nice if we could have a double date. Me with Yesung, and you with Sungmin"

Kyuhyun blushed at Ryeowook's words. It's true that he always walked Sungmin home on weekdays and text or call him on weekends. But nothing more than it. They just talk about random things and he's not sure if Sungmin have the same feelings. "Yeah, it’s not like he wants to date a nerd like me."

Well, Kyuhyun is not really a nerd, except if you think that all guys with glasses are a nerd. He's just smarter than his friends and have a never ending possession to Starcraft. Maybe another point that makes Kyuhyun always being judged as a nerd is his fashion sense. He never wore stylish clothes and just wear a simple shirt or sweater and jeans instead.

"You're not a nerd Kyu!"

"Whatever, Wook. Anyway are you going to cooking club today? Because I promised Sungmin that I'll pick him there."

"awwww, so you guys are going to have a date on your way home?" Ryeowook teased Kyuhyun again, because teasing Kyuhyun is one of his hobbies.

"No! We're just going home! I just worry someone will try to him on his way home." Kyuhyun blushed again.

"Nobody will him, Kyu. For your information, he's stronger than you. He already got a black belt in karate, so he didn't need you to protect him."

"I know it, okay!? Just stop teasing me!"

Ryeowook giggled at Kyuhyun reaction. Teasing Kyuhyun is really fun, especially when he's in love like now.

"Ah, Kyuhyun! You're here already! I hope you won't mind for waiting about 15 minutes, because I'm baking my cupcakes now. But don't worry, I'll give you some." Sungmin shouted when he saw Kyuhyun walked into a cooking club room and giggling adorably, makes Kyuhyun want to pinch his chubby cheeks.

"It's okay, Min. Take your time. I'll wait for you." Kyuhyun said while putting his bag on the table and sit on the nearest chair.

Sungmin smiled at Kyuhyun. "Thank you Kyuhyun. I'll make it fast."

Kyuhyun sitting patiently in the corner, watching Sungmin making icing for his cupcakes with a help from Ryeowook. His face looks so serious, but it's still cute in Kyuhyun's eyes. He laughed to himself when Sungmin playfully smearing the cream on Ryeowook face, makes the latter screaming hysterically.

This is the first time Kyuhyun coming to cooking club. The rook has been in the cooking club since they were freshman, but he doesn't really care about where is the club room or what are they doing in the club. For him, cooking is girls activity. All he cares was just the cookies or cake that Ryeowook made in the club, because he always give them all to Kyuhyun.

But now Kyuhyun regretting he never come with Ryeowook to cooking club. If only he knows that the cutest guy he ever met is cooking club member, he would gladly come to this club every day.

"Sungmin!"

A voice with weird Korean accent snapped Kyuhyun from his thought. He looked at the voice source. There's a guy with Mochi cheeks and hip hop style that he has never seen before. That guy smiling brightly and walking towards Sungmin.

"I've been searching for you in our department. I don't know you're here."

"Didn't I tell you that I'm going to make cupcakes in cooking club when we were in class?"

"Ah really? I forget them. hehehe"

"Who is he? He seems very close with Sungmin. And it looks like he's not a Korean." Kyuhyun asked Ryeowook who busy wiping his face from sticky cream. He felt a bit jealous at that boy.

"Oh, he's Henry Lau, an exchange student from Canada in the sociology department. He's been here for two weeks. And yes, he's close with Sungmin. Or should I say that he's interested to Sungmin?"

"WHAT?!"

Ryeowook rolling his eyes. "That's why I suggest you to confess your feeling soon."

This is not good. He found a rival just now, and his rival isn't a nerd. Moreover, he's on the same major with Sungmin,  while Kyuhyun majoring political science. And that Henry Lau  guy is way cooler than him. This competition is not fair. You already can say who's the winner.

"Kyuhyun, let me introduce you to my Canadian friend, Henry Lau!" Sungmin says happily while dragging Henry. "And Henry, this is my friend, Cho Kyuhyun from Political Science department. He's really smart!"

Henry smiled to Kyuhyun. "Yo wassup! I'm  Henry from Canada! I'm staying here for six months and I hope we could get along well."

Kyuhyun shakes Henry's hand. "Cho Kyuhyun." He introduces himself shortly. My rival! This guy is my rival! Kyuhyun thought while glaring at Henry.

Sungmin claps his hands like a kid, seems very satisfied after introducing them. He smiled and said "I'm going to finish my
cupcakes now and I'll give it to you guys after its done!" And Sungmin going back to the kitchen counter, leaving Kyuhyun and Henry alone because Ryeowook is busy taking off the cupcakes from the oven now.


"So, are you the one who always walked Sungmin home everyday?" Henry started the conversation.

"Yeah, how do you know?"

"Because he always said 'I'm going home with Kyuhyun today. He is already waiting for me in the lobby'. How could I didn't know"

"That's right. I always wait for him every day in the lobby and this is my first time to pick him up at cooking club."

"Are you Sungmin's boyfriend?" Henry asked out of Sudden.

Kyuhyun surprised at Henry's question. He blushed a bit, but try to keep calm. "No, I'm not"

"So you must be like him" Henry laughed.

"So what if I like him? It's not your business."

"Of course it is. I like him too."

Kyuhyun frowned at Henry's statement. Uh-oh, here is the problem. "But you only know him for two weeks, how could you..."

"Is it a problem? You never make a move, so I think it’s fine for me to take him from you."

There’s a tense silence. Kyuhyun shut his mouth, try to calm down himself and Henry grins in victory. They keep glaring at each other.

“Hey guys! The cupcakes are ready!” Sungmin’s happy voice breaks the tense between Kyuhyun and Henry.

“Ah that’s nice Minnie! I can’t wait to taste your cupcake!” Henry gets up from his chair and walked to Sungmin who wrapping cupcakes into a cute box. He steals one of the cupcakes, make Sungmin whining and slapped his arm playfully.

Minnie? Why is he acting like he’s very close with Sungmin. It’s annoying, really annoying. Kyuhyun can’t calm down now. He has to do something or else, Henry will snatch Sungmin away from him.

“Hey, make sure you’ll confess your feelings soon, Kyu. Or that Henry guy will steal Sungmin from you. Sungmin seems really happy when he plays with Henry.” Ryeowook suddenly standing beside Kyuhyun’s chair, packing his things into his bag.

“Where are you going?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Going home of course! Yesung have already waited for me at the front gate. Remember my advice, confess to him soon!”

“But what if he doesn’t like me?”

“No, I’m pretty sure he likes you too. Just go confess to him before he changes his mind!”

And Ryeowook left him with Sungmin and Henry at cooking club room. Sungmin already finished and wearing his coat now.

“I’m done, Kyu. And this is cupcakes for you! Hope you’ll like it!” Sungmin handed him a pink box with 5 cupcakes inside it. Kyuhyun couldn’t be any happier than now. This is the first time Sungmin gave his cooking to him. “And Henry said he wanted to go home with us. Is it okay for you?” Sungmin asked him with his shining big brown eyes that makes Kyuhyun can’t say no to him. Kyuhyun gulped.

So, they’re ended up walking home together with Henry too.

“I’m really glad you two get along so well!” Sungmin said cheerfully on their way home. He walked between Kyuhyun and Henry who without him knowing, glaring at each other.

“Yeah, Min. We get along VERY WELL.” Henry emphasizes the words while grinning at Kyuhyun who looks clearly very upset with this condition.

Sungmin giggling adorably and Henry pinches his cheek, while Kyuhyun sulking beside him. He never touches Sungmin no matter how bad he wanted it. He’s too shy to do skinship with him and too afraid if Sungmin found it weird. But Henry touch Sungmin like it’s not a big deal and Sungmin seems quite like it because they’re giggling together now.

Ryeowook was right. He needs to confess his feelings as soon as possible, but not when Henry’s around like now. He should make a plan.

~OoOoO~

 

A/N:  i decided to post it as 2 part. hehehe. enjoy the first part and don't forget to leave a comment. i really love the comments