Extra inside the Extra

Dream or Reality

 

you 's POV / Sung Ri's POV

After 5 years, you are already a grown up Sung Ri.

You already make up so many friends like the whole school knows you. You receive so many gifts from your admirers and friends.

You didn’t reject the gifts, you accept all of them.(But it doesn’t mean that you said yes to your admirers)

_

 

At house …

“Wow! My bedroom is full of teddy bears. Gonna give some to my sister.”, I held 6 and went in front of my sister’s bedroom.


*Knock knock*

 

“Hey sis! Have a nice day!”, then I gave her the teddy bears.

 

“Ok. Well, then … Thanks!”

 

I went back to my room and brought the other extra stuffs with me. When I reached the front door, where it says … “My MOST IMPORTANT Stuffs! Please don’t enter! :D” ---

 

 

==== Flashback ==== From 5 years ago

I went downstairs and took my breakfast after I woke up this morning. Then I heard a knock at the door.

 

I stood up from my chair and opened it. I saw my mom and my dad from their vacation.

 

I quickly hugged them so tight and said, “Mom! Dad! You’re here!! ^O^”.

 

They broke the hug and mom said, “Sung Ri! We missed you so much!”

 

“We have some great news!” dad said.

 

“What is it dad?” I asked.

 

“Well, hmm… your mother and I decided to buy a new house and a bigger one.”

 

“Then?”

 

“We already bought one and we have to move out tomorrow.” Dad said with a smile on his face.

 

“Tomorrow?! Wae tomorrow?!” I was shocked.

 

“So that we can fix things up in time.” Mom said.

 

“You know, mom? I would love to. Wait! Let me pack up me things now!” my sister popped out of nowhere and went upstairs.

 

“Mom… But I’ll miss this place.” I said.

 

“It’s ok Sung Ri. In fact, I think you’ll love our new bigger house too!”

 

“Ok mom. I’ll just go and pack up my things now.”

 

“Ok, Sung Ri. I’ll help you to pack your things.” Mom said.

_

 

While we’re packing up my things …

“Hey, Sung Ri. Are you going to bring these things too?” mom asked.

 

“What things?” I replied.

 

“This things…” then she pointed it out and I saw my box where I wrote in front of it – “My Important Stuffs”

 

“Oh … that? Of course I will bring these things. These are important to me. My first bestfriend gave it to me.” “ Ah! *nods* Ok.”

Then we continued to pack up our things.

Tomorrow---

We were not in a hurry this time and I almost forget my biggest teddy bear. It was 5ft tall and it has a cute red ribbon on its neck. Written on the ribbon was my name. I put it inside the van before we go.

 

After we reached our new house …

“Wow! This is so, so big!” I said while entering the new house.

 

Upstairs …

“Woah! There are extra rooms! Mom, can I take two rooms?” asked my sister.

 

“Of course you can. Besides, this house is for you and for you lil’ sister.” Mom replied.

 

“Can I too? Mom?” I asked then mom and dad nodded.

 

“Take this as your extra room, Sung Ri.” Dad said as he was leading me to that room.

 

As he was opening the door…

I was so shocked and amazed! It was big and cute and inside my extra room, there’s an extra room again! Awesome, right?

 

“Wow! This is awesome! Thanks, dad!”

_

 

I opened the extra room inside my extra room and I saw a little, very little space inside.

 

“I have an idea!” I said to myself then I ran outside to get my box of important stuffs including my 5ft tall bear.

 

I put then inside the little room inside my extra room and made a poster for the door of the little room that says – “My MOST IMPORTANT Stuffs! Please don’t enter! :D”. And outside my extra room, I put - “My IMPORTANT Stuffs! Please don’t enter! :D”

 

Meanwhile...

My bedroom was too big also! It was already decorated and it was so cute!

==== End of Flashback ====

 

Annyeong guys!
I missed updating!
So here! I updated my story. Keke!
Sorry for not updating for so long. T_T
Mianhe! 
Thank you for reading this chapter! 
Hope you like it! ^^
Ppyong!
Kim