My First Bestfriend

Dream or Reality

Just imagine that- in this chapter, you are 10 years old and Youngmin is 11. 

 

 

"Get out of my room!! NOW!!" my mean sister yelled after she saw me inside her room.

 

"B- but..." I said. "NO!! No but's !!  Just get out !!  Now!!~" she shouted much louder while our parents are not home. She held my wrist tightly and pulled me outside her room. She throw me outside and she shut the door in front of me.

I tried my best not to cry but tears are already rolling down my face.

 

 

"It's ok, Sung Ri..." I said to myself and I wiped down my tear while walking to my room. 

 

 

I reached my room and closed the door.

 

 

I sat down beside my window, watching the kids playing outside.

 

 

"-Sigh- I wish I can play outside like those kids. I never had my freedom ;( " a tear fell from my eyes.

 

 

"Let's play hide and seek~" suggested by the kid to his playmates.

 

 

"Ok!" they replied.

 

 

Then I watched them as they were finding a place where to hide, while the 'it' is counting 1-10. I noticed that his playmates are going too far from this place. Did they run too far so that he can't find them? Are they cheating? > <

 

 

"8...9...10!" he said. He went to the right side of the road even though his playmates went to the left. After a few minutes, I saw him gping back to our street - alone? For a few minutes, he didn't saw his playmates? Ohh... poor kid..

 

 

Then he gave up. He just sat down on the pathway.

 

 

"I knew it. I knew they'll let me act like a fool. I wish I have a better playmates. " he threw a rock on the road.

 

 

"It's better if I'm alone." he cried.

 

 

"Ohh. Poor kid." I said to myself. Then I stood up on my chair and ran downstairs. I went outside and saw him, still sitting on the pathway.

 

 

"Hi. You wanna come and play with me?" I said. He looked up to me and said,"Hi, who are you?"

 

 

"I'm Kim Sung Ri. I live here." I pointed out to my house. "And you?"

 

 

"I'm Jo Youngmin. Nice to meet you Sung Ri ^^. " he stood up.

 

 

"Nice to meet you too, Youngmin."  I said and shook hands with him.

 

 

"Well, I live here too. See that house behind yours?" he added

 

 

"So, we're kinda neighbors?" I asked. "Yes." he replied.

 

 

"Umm, so Youngmin, do you wanna play with me and be friends?" I asked.

 

 

"Sure, Sung Ri! No one has ever asked me that question before." he said.

 

 

"Well, there was now. And that's me." I replied.

 

 

"Thanks, Sung Ri!" he friendly-hug me. I never had a friend. He's my first best friend and he's like a brother to me.

 

 

"Thanks to you too, Youngmin. You're my first and best-friend ever!" then we broke the friendly hug.

 

 

"Is it ok with you if we'll just play in our house?" he asked.

 

 

"Sure, Youngmin!" I replied.

 

 

We're almost at their gate when we heard someone shouted,

 

 

"Hey, look! Youngmin's got a new friend. Hahaha~" they laughed at him.

 

 

"Nevermind them Sung Ri. Let's just - - " he said but I broke it and, "No. I'll beat them up, Youngmin. I'll protect you no matter what. We're friends right? And that's what friends are for. I'll never let them touch nor harm you." I said and beat the other kids up with my karate. They ran far away until they are out-of-sight.

 

 

"Wow! You amazed me, Sung Ri!" he said. "What was that?"

 

 

"Ohh. It's called - Karate. I learned it since I was 8 years old." I replied.

 

 

"Woah!" he clapped. "That was incredibly awesome!" he said.

 

 

"Well, thanks for protecting me from them, Sung Ri. And I forgot to tell you that you're my first best - friend too! I really thank you, Sung Ri~

 

 

"You're always welcome, Youngmin. Just remember, I'll be by your side and always protect you from harm until forever." I said. "Pinky promise?" he said.

 

 

"Pinky promise. I'll never brake it." I promised. 

 

 

"Thank you, Sung Ri!" he hugged me and a tear fell down from his eyes.

 

 

"Let's go!" he added and pulled me inside the house.

 

Thanks for reading my first long chapter.

I hope you like it! ^^
Sorry if those little two kids are so sweet friends.

Just imagine that in this chapter - you are 10 and he is 11.

Please Comment and Subscribe!

Gomawo

Kim