Good News

Dream or Reality

 

Note: I hope you understand. I'm sorry.
Youngmin  - YM   (Yellow)
You          - You  (Pink)
Kwangmin - KM   (Blue)


Your POV

Inside their house, we shared our infos and played a lot until we became exhausted.

 

YM:   "Hehe! That was fun~ ^^"

 

You:   "Sure it is. I never had that fun before. You know, my parents won't let me play outside and my sister is so mean."

 

YM:   "I never had too. My parents let me play outside, but the kids don't wanna play with me.

 

You:   "Freedom.... happiness... I got it just because of you. You'll be my first and last best friend~"

 

YM:   " I'll never let go of my first and last best friend. Thanks, Sung Ri~"

 

You:   "Sorry, Youngmin. But I have to go now. My big sister will scold me. And I still have school tomorrow. It's already sunset."

 

YM:   "Ohh.. Is that so. But first, let me introduce to you my brother."

 

You:   "You have a brother?!"

 

YM:   "Yes." ... "Kwangmin-ah!  Go here downstairs!!  Ppalli!!"

 

KM:   "Ne, hyung. I'm coming~"

 

After he got downstairs...

 

You:   "W-woah~ Your twins?!"

 

YM:   "Yes, yes we are. Ohh. BTW, Sung Ri I would like you to meet Kwangmin, my twin brother and Kwangmin - this is Sung Ri."

 

You:   "Ohh... Hi, Kwangmin. It's nice to meet you."

 

KM:   "Ohh... Annyeonghaseyo." he replied but still hiding behind Youngmin.

 

YM:   "Ugh. Sorry, Sung Ri. He's kinda shy."

 

You:   "Umm... Is that so...?"

 

YM:   *nods*

 

You:   "Well, I'm so, so sorry, Youngmin. But I really have to go now. So, Thanks and Bye."

 

YM:   "Bye~"

 

At home, I opened the door carefully so that my sister wouldn't know that I went outside. But when I looked back... 

 

"Where were you?" my sis asked.

 

"Ugh. Hi, sis~"

 

"Hi?! You're going out without my permission then come back and you're just going to say hi?!" 

 

"Umm... I'm sorry, sis." I apologized.

 

"JUST - remember - THIS!! Once! you go out WITH-OUT my permission again, I'm going to tell you to mom & dad. Understand?"

 

"Ok, sis. I understand." I replied and can't do anything but to obey what my sis says.

 

⇔⇔Flashback⇔⇔

 

"Sung Ri! Can you bring my books here?!" my sister said while I'm in the living room and she's on her bedroom.

"I can't. It's so heavy! And, why don't you get it on your own?" I said.

"Ugh! You're so useless!"

I ran up to mom and said, "Mom! Look! Sis knows she's older than me that's why she treats me like an assistant."

"Of course she's right, Sung Ri. She's older than you so you must obey and respect her." mom commented.

 

⇔⇔End of Flasback⇔⇔

 

That's why I always have to obey her.

 

I walk upstairs to take a bath & ready my thing for tomorrow while our parents are out of town for a month.

Then after taking a bath, I went inside my room to do my homeworks.

"Hmm... Maybe I should do Math first."

I got confused in the question so I went oustide my room and knock my sister's room.

*Knock knock knock* "Hey sis~ Can you please help me with my Math homework?"

Sis:   *opens the door*

You:   "Please?"

Sis:   "Ugh.."  *Gets your Math book*

After a minute...

"Here.." my sis said.

"Woah~ Thanks, sis! ^^" I said.

"Whatever~" she closed the door.

 

Well, my sis might be a little kind sometimes but she's always mean. So, I went back to my room and finished my homeworks. After that, I fixed my things and sit beside my window. It's already 8:00 noon and stars were already shining over the clouds. Ohh. And I remembered something~ My room is placed in front of Youngmin's. 

"Youngmin are you there?" I said to myself.

After a few minutes, I saw the window -- It was opening!

"Youngmin!". The windows are not too far from each other. It's like 1-2 meters only. But of course there's a fence between the two.

"Sung Ri!~" he said. "I'm so glad to see you again."

"Me too! So, is that your own room?"

"Yeah. It belongs to me together with my twin brother." he replied.

"Do you have school for tomorrow?" I asked.

"Of course. But we don't have the same classes so we can meet only during recess or after school."

"Can we go to school , together, tomorrow?" I asked another question.

"Sure! I would love to~" Youngmin said.

"I gotta go to sleep now. So, see you tomorrow~" then I closed my window.

 

Youngmin's POV

"Hyung! Let's go to sleep now." Kwangmin said but before we reached our bed, the doorbell rang and we went downstairs to see who's it. Well, it's just mom & dad. 

"Hey, kids!" they said. "We have some good news!"

"What is it?" we excitingly asked.

"We're going to America this summer & we already bought you tickets!" they excitingly said.

"W- WHAT?!" Kwangmin and I were shocked.