Jasmines' from my Shadow!

Remember Me!

 

I sat in the doctor's office for the second time now. Unless you count the time before they let me leave after the accident. The doctor had to check up on my brain waves or something. See how my health was doing and all. My manager sat next to me as he waited with me for the results. I looked over to my manager TaeHwang to notice he seemed nerves. He nearly jumped out of the chair when he heard the door opened. The doctor came in, sitting down at his desk with a look on his face that seemed... not so good.
 
"Is everything fine?" My manager asked. The doctor looked at him and then me. I knew it couldnt be good.
 
"Her health is normal. She is perfectly fine. I do how ever need to talk to you Mr. Lee in private. Dont worry Grace. Its just a matter of a few paper work." The doctor stated as he and my manager walked out to the room next to the office. I didnt believe it. Something was up. I approached the door to listen in.
 
"She is still missing many pieces of her memory and for a normal person, it would take a matter of months to a year for them to completely remember everything if it were temporary memory loss. But since being a famous artist, it maybe much harder for her to remember." The doctor explained to my manager.
 
"How? With the fans and the media always keeping up with them twenty four seven it should be less then a year." I could hear the stress and sadness in my managers voice. The doctor let out a heavy sigh.
 
"Even with that, its only from a different point of view. It wouldnt be her memory and every celeberty has a secret life and that is what will be the hardest for Grace to remember. Now her members may know more about her life away from the limelight but still, that secret life is a memory only Grace would know. I'm sorry Mr. Lee but Grace will not be able to jump back into her normal routine despite what her company and her fans want. They will have to wait till the Grace that they want can return to her normal self if she ever does!" The doctor explained to my manager. I moved away from the door and leaned my back to the wall. Sliding my body down it till I hit the floor. Tears ran down my face like a water fall. The words ran through my mind like waves againts a rock. 
 
"If!" I uttered softly before I hid my face with my knees and wrapped my arms around myself. It seems that my life would more than likely never be the same ever again. The door opened, but I didnt look up. I already knew it was my manager. I wanted to be left alone but I knew that it would be impossible.
 
"Gracie, are you ok? What's wrong?" He asked. I shook my head, tried to wipe my eyes before looking up at my manager. 
 
"I'm fine, I just... just felt like crying." I answered but knew even that wouldnt be a real reason. He sighed, looking at how fragile I was now.
 
"Come on, lets take you home." We left the hospital and arrived back to the apartment. He parked the car in the basement parking lot so that fans and the media couldnt follow or see me going inside. I got out of the car and headed to the elevator with my manager but felt like I was being watched. I turned around to look but found nothing but the empty parking lot with a few cars. 
 
"Gracie?" My manager called. I turned to him and entered the elevator. I didnt know why but I somehow knew someone was there watching me. As soon as I arrived to the apartment, I was left alone. The girls had to return to work while I had to spend my days in the apartment by myself. I wasnt allowed to leave since everyone was afraid that something would happened to me. I pretty much walked around the apartment looking for memories to find but I couldnt force my memories to come back as much as I tried. Just last week my nose began to bleed fercely cause I caused my head to hurt just to focus on picking up my memories in the videos posted on the internet. I was left with nothing but the tv to watch but after a few hours of that, I was done with it. Just as I turned the tv off, the door bell rang. I jumped from the sudden sound. I got up from the couch and turned to the door secerity camera. I didnt see anyone there. I walked to the door calling to the other side.
 
"Who is it?" But no answer. I decided to open the door. I looked out to find no one but an empty hall. I took a deep sigh, hanging my head low. About to shut the door till I noticed something. Flowers laying by the door. Beautiful white flowers. I picked them up and noticed a card. I looked around while I opened it up. Seeing no one I began to read it.
 
'Grace and elegance is who you are, just like the Jasmine flower. Although they are beautiful, your beauty out shines the beauty of this world. Please come back to me when you remember who you are. 
Sincerly,
Your Shadow"
 
I looked around again, trying to find the one who left this but couldnt find a soul. I returned inside, shutting the door and locking it. I wasnt sure who left me these flowers but they were beautiful. That night, the girls came home with food. They had told me about there day and how busy they were. I was happy to hear about there day since I couldnt be there with them. YoonMi took her empty plate to the kitchen to find a bouqet of flowers in a vase.
 
"Eh? Gracie?" She called me. I turned to her from the table to see what she wanted.
 
"Where did you get these?" She asked. 
 
"Oh, they were left by the door about an hour after you guys had left." I answered. They both looked at each other and then back at me.
 
"Gracie, you shouldnt have done that. What if it was one of your stalker fans? You could have been in real trouble." SunKi lectured me. I didnt think of that. I could have been in trouble. I was about to appologise when a memory came to me. There was someone next to me, holding my hand as we walked down the beach together. I couldnt make out his face but I could hear his voice asking me something.
"Jasmines? Really?" He stated. I smiled at him.
 
"Yes, because Jasmines meaning is grace and elegance. Ever since I was little I always liked Jasmines because my name was one of the meanings for this flower." I answered. He began to laugh at me. I punched his arm for laughing at me.
 
"It's not funny. I was being serious."
 
"I'm sorry. I wont laugh again." He replied.
 
"You better not!" I strickly stated. I could sence his warm smile growning on his face.
 
"So Jasmines are your favorite flowers. Well I am glad I am the only one that knows this!" He stated. The memory soon began to blur till I found myself back at the dinning table with YoonMi and SunKi hovered around me.
 
"Gracie, whats wrong?" SunKi asked. I looked at the two of them.
 
"Jasmine's are my favorite!" I declared. The two of them looked at me confused.
 
"Jasmine's are your... Wait did you just remember that?" YoonMi asked. I turned to her and nodded.
 
"I told only one person that. He... he..." I couldnt remember this guy but somehow knew he and the person who sent this were one of the same. I quickly ran to my room to my bed stand to find the card that was left with the flowers. The girls followed me, not sure what I was doing. I turned to them and showed them.
 
"This person I told left them for me and left this card with it." They began to read the card like I did. They didnt seem to know either.
 
"Your Shadow! Who is this person?" They asked.
 
"I was hoping you would answer that." I was a bit saddened that they didnt know but maybe it was like the doctor said. I had a secret life that only I would know so they wouldnt know much about it.