When things seemed to be great!

Remember Me!

 

We had finshed our broadcast on the radio with Leetuek and Eunhyuk of Super Junior, both who were very kind people and friends to me and my fellow members. I was glad that our album was a huge success with our fans and many others. It seemed that things were hitting off for us. Soon we could be making plans for Japan.
 
"Thank you again for joining us today!" Leetuck thanked us. We smiled, bowed our thanks in return. We said our goodbyes and headed off to get something to eat.
 
"So Gracie, what would have been your real answer to Eunhyuks questioned?" YoonMi asked as she kept a strong tight stare in my eyes so not to let me push the question away. She was the one who could beat the answers out of anyone which made her a great varity show host if she ever allowed herself to be one.
 
"Which one are you talking about?" I try to forget the question she was reffering too.
 
"Dont play dumb. You know which one. The one where if you could pick a celeberty today to date, who would it be? You know you wanted to answer truthfully." She pushed. I tried to ignore her by changing the subject. 
 
"Oppa! When are we gonna get for dinner?" I asked our manager to annoy YoonMi. He just laugh and try to stay out of it. Our leader, SunKi turned to me with a question.
 
"Gracie, arnt you suppose to be working with Big Bang pretty soon?" I quickly turned to her to answer.
 
"That's right I am. Oppa, when does that begin?" I asked our manager. 
 
"Next week I believe. But after dinner you got to head to the studio to record the intro to your song for your solo album." He answered. I had nearly forgot about that. My solo album would be realesed in about three months or so.
 
We finally made it to the resturant to eat but I couldnt stay for long. I had to hurray and get back to the studio. Instead of taking the company van with our manager I decided to take a cab. It would save more time for Oppa if you only had to drop off the girls and then pick me up later. I said my goodbyes and jumped in the cab. As the cab reached the highway, the tire blew causing us to spin out of control on the wet road before crashing into cement wall. That was when my world as an idol went dark.