Chapter 5

Building Bridges

Leanne's POV

Following this incredibly hot Asian dude maybe wasn't the best idea, but I still did it.
I followed him into a large building and we stopped at a reception.
A middle aged woman eyed Peniel with twinkling eyes before scowling once she saw me.
One word descrived her. .

"Come on. I need to get my bag" He says and nods his head towards an elevator.
I follow him in.
"Why do you need a bag?" I ask.
"It has my things inside of it" He replies as he presses a floor number.
"So it's a man bag" I say and he looks at me in horror.
"Take that back!" He says pointing at me.
"Why?" I ask confused.
"Take it back.. or i'll.. tickle you!" He says threatening me.
"I'm not ticklish" I bluff, but he doesn't fall for it and pounces towards me with his hands on my ribs tickling me.
I'm laughing uncontrollably when the elevator doors open revelaing a shocked man.
"Oh.. Sunbae" Peniel says suddenly looking up to the man. I too look up and nearly scream.
"YOSEOB!" I say and smile. He looks at me with a serious face and I almost melt.
He then glares at Peniel and walks into the elevator, wedging himself between Peniel and I.

Yoseob's POV

I was forced to go buy everyone lunch boxes after I lost a game of Kai-Bai-Bo. I sighed as I pressed the button for the elevator.
Waiting for it I started to imaptiently tap my foot.
Finally it arrived and I swear I could've died.
Leanne.. was with the new trainee.... Peni... Peniel...
I looked at her then realising she doesn't recognise me ... other than the fact I'm BEAST'S Yoseob.
"YOSEOB" She squeals in a super cute voice I feel like hugging her.
Instead I look at her wearily. Why the hell is she with Peniel?
I snuck myself between them too to reduce the skinship between them and smirked inwardly.
"Oh Sunbae, the elevator is going up to the 5th floor first.  Then the ground floor" Peniel tells me as I nod, not really paying attention.
I couldn't help but glance at Leanne who looked at me back. We made eye contact and she quickly looked away blushing.
The ping from the elevator snapped me out from my daze as Peniel walked out and waited for Leanne.
She stepped out. No.. she can't go with him.. NO!
Without thinking I grabbed her arm and pulled her back into the elevator before the doors closed.
I pushed her to the cold metal wall and pressed my lips on hers. Kissing her.