Dare To Do, Accept the Truth

Concealed Territory

Yoona's POV

"I'll get going first, oppa...tell omma I'll be back for dinner" "It's 6.30 am now, are you dreaming? Why so early?" my brother gave me his weird expression as I have already step my foot away from the house. "I need to do something, see you tonight,oppa"

I will be walking to my workplace everyday as it takes only 15 minutes. This is my second day working as a receptionist at the five stars hotel, Scarlette Lee Hotel and I don't know why but I don't really like my work now. But no matter what will happen,I have to love my work. I need money to further my studies. Though this idea was objected by my brother before as he said he wants to support me but I have to stand by myself. I don't want to bother my brother because he had already done so much for us. He is both my brother and my father since our father left us when I was 4 years old and he was 6 years old. My mom had to work in order to gain extra money to feed us and to send us to school. My father left us with nothing. I shouldn't be hating my father but the truth is, I really hates him. Yes, I do. He turned my beautiful and my bright mother into a miserable woman. I can't stand to see my mother faces all those things. Actually, looking at my mother's situation, I never have trust in men. Except for my brother. The phrase " All men are the same " is to common but for me, the fact is there. I just can't put my trust in man though I never try to do so.I don't think I can be as tough as my mom. 4 years ago, when I was in high school, there's a boy in my class who seemed to show his affection towards me but I just can't. I told him that I can't give him what he wants and it's a relieved when he was able to understand me. He's a kind-hearted man but I am too scared to face the reality. My father used to be good to my mother too. My mother comes from a rich family but to marry my father, she was willing to left her family and stay with my father. As she said to me, she never feels regret as she was fated in this way.  

"Wow...you are so early. Why did everybody come early today? Is there a special occasion or what?" One of my collegues smile as she had already finished her night shift. " I just have something to prepare" "Ohh....I'll be going first, then...Ahh....before I forgot, Mr. Lee Donghae wants you to see him at his office" "Mr. Lee Donghae? Who is he? I'm sorry but I am still not familiar with all the directors and the managers here." "Mr. Lee Donghae is the new general manager here. He said you already know what he is going to ask you for" " Ahhhh....that stupid br.....oh, ok. I'll go first. But he's in the office now? It's not even 7 am and he's here? By the way, thank you, Yoojin-ah." I left her puzzled.

And here come the problem. I forgot to ask Yoojin where is the office. I'll figure it out by myself then. I go to the 10th floor where all the directors and all the managers offices are there. Then I knocked on the door labeled [ General Manager - Lee Donghae]. This must be it. Then I heard a voice asking me to come in. The secretary is not here yet so I just can enter the office easily. 

"I am here, Mr. Lee." I faked my voice. "Where's the document that I want you to give me?" " Here is it. I'll go first,sir. Thank you" I tried to run away from him. " Wait...why are you here now? 7 am? You are supposed to be here at 8 am right?" " I...I...love coming to work early. That's why" "Tchh...all the new workers like to say like that. Pretending nice and all...just wait and see, true colours will be coming out soon." "Excuse me, sir. But you are not supposed to say that to me." " Is there a problem with that, Miss.....Stick...let's go with Miss Walking Stick. Hahahahahahahaha...." "I'm really sorry, sir but you've gone too much. My name is Im Yoona and please, don't call other person with weird and unneccesary name. They might be offended." "This stick...are you trying to teach me? Who are you to teach me? People from low society like you don't have the right to teach others." "I don't have the intention to teach you. But in your situation, you are needed to be teached. Your parents are spoiling you too much. As expected from a wealthy family like you. Please learn how to respect people, you spoil brat." I burst out my anger. "Don't say that to my parents. My mother did raise me well.Get out of my office." His voice become low out of sudden. Did I just crossed the line? But he is too much. I can't forgive him for calling with a humiliating name like that and who is he to call me a low society people? This is my first time meeting a jerk like that. 

 

Donghae's POV

How dare she said like that to me. Never in my life a girl had said that to me. I will make you suffer. You don't know me yet. I'll do whatever it takes to hurt you. Who ask you to play with me? This is Lee Donghae. Just wait and see.

I have to attend an annual reunion meeting tonight at Heechul hyung's restaurant. Most of my friends are all married and have girlfriend. They will ask me the same question -You are still single?- every year and that's the reason why I don't like to attend those meetings. All women cannot replace my mother's place in my heart. I don't think I will be getting married. Living alone is better. 

 

"Ahh...Donghae-yah. Come and sit here." Lee Sungmin, who sat next to me in the class welcomed me. He married earlier than all of us and already have a daughter. "Long time no see, Sungmin-ah. How are you?" "Good...are you coming alone?" "As usual." "Aigoo... Donghae-yah, you'll get your happiness later" " I don't mind. I enjoy living a life like this" "Do you have a problem? You looks tired" "Humphh...I guess it's normal to have problem with a new worker. There's one girl, no I mean a stick...whatever. She's really giving me headache. I really going to make her regret for saying all those things." 

"Is that the yesterday's girl? What did she do this time?" Heechul hyung suddenly appeared from nowhere and he told the others about what had happend yesterday. " Yes, hyung. She did really crossed the line today. I don't want to think about it anymore. I just need to figure out on how to make her suffer" "Just date her, make her love you, and dumbed her." This time, Eeteuk hyung try to blend in our conversation. "That is too much hyung." KangIn is now showing a good side of him. "Donghae-yah, if you are a man, prove it. There's no other way to make a woman suffer. Let her love you. That is all." I started to have mixed feelings. Should I do it or not? 

"Okay, hyung. I will make her love me and I'll leave her. Just give me 3 months." I had decided to do so. At last. Though some of us are not satisfied with my decision but I'll do it. I will definitely do it by myself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

That is all for today. Hope you enjoy and I'll be updating a longer chapter. Do leave me comments and a big Thank You for my new subscribers.