The First Day

Concealed Territory

 

Yoona’s POV

The sun is rising and the moon is gone. The freshness of the morning air started to fill in my body and soul. But the eyes of mine are still tightly closed and have no desire to see the morning view of my bedroom yet. The sound of the spatula hitting the wok from my mother’s kitchen forced me to wake up from my precious single-sized bed and from that moment…I had just realized that today is my first day working as a receptionist at 5 stars hotel, Scarlette Lee Hotel, located exactly at the center of Seoul City.

“I should kill myself now. It’s 7.45a.m and I’m still in my dream land.” I quickly rushed to the bathroom and prepare myself to go to the hotel now. “Omma, I need to go now or else I might be late for work. It’s my first day.”In blind haste, I stepped on the stairs down to let my mother know about my situation.”Yoona-ah, you should eat some toast I made for you just now.” My mother, Kim Hyo Jung tried to coax me. But it didn’t work. I have nothing else to think about. I just want my first day of working go in a good manner. “It’s okay, omma…I can eat later at work.” My mother showed me a frustrated face while holding a glass of milk after I said that.

Donghae’s POV

I’m Lee Donghae. I will perform my work well as your new general manager. Please take care of me.” I forced myself to be good in front of my father’s employees. All the fatigue party clapped their hands to let me know they are happy about my existence. But I know, they’re just trying to look good in front of my father. “But don’t worry, I will never care about your business. Just do what you want and….keep continue to be my father’s toy.”I throw them a cynical smile. “Lee Donghae ! Watch your mouth.” A 61 years old man, Lee Yunseok tried to control his son behavior. I walked away from the room and headed to my precious white Audi TT.

“Ohh…hyung, I’m going to your restaurant now, are you there?,”I called my high school senior best known as my best friend, Kim Heechul.

“Ahh..Donghae-ah, Are you going to come over? But wait, you said that you’re gonna start working today. What happened?

“You’re talking like you don’t understand me, hyung. I’m not my father’s robot. I’m……………………..woooooooooooooooo” I was surprised when suddenly a girl crossed my car.

I stopped the car and got out of the car.

“I’m so sorry…I’m late to my work…that’s why…please accept my apology” that girl bowed to me.

“So, you’re gonna die early? I don’t care…but not with my pearly car. I don’t want to stick a dirt  with a stupid girl’s blood on my car,”

“Ahjussi… normal person with a healthy mind and a proper manner will ask a question like “Are you hurt?” or “Are you okay”or….. “I will send you to hospital”. You really have a bad manner… I  feel sorry for your parents.  I had already show you my apology. By the way, I’m not a stupid girl. Only people with a stupid head will call the other….stupid.

“Yahhhh….you’re calling me stupid? You look younger than me….you shouldn’t have talk like this to me.

“Ahjussi…we should end this. I’m late to my work and today is my first day. I don’t want to ruin my first day meeting a brat like you. Good luck, ahjussi…..”she bowed to me again.

“Yaaaaaaa………….”

And suddenly, my phone rang.

“Lee Donghae ! You better come here or you know what I will do next,” the voice of my father add to my anger.

“Yes….count to 100 and you’ll see my face.

I started my car and turned back to the hotel.

Yoona’s POV.

“What a jerk. I don’t really understand what is wrong with people nowadays. I hope I won’t be meeting someone like him again,” I talk to myself.

“Miss Im, if you’re done changing your clothes, come here…I need to show you the whole hotel,” Manager Hwang urged me.

“I understand Manager Hwang. I’ll be done in a minute.”

“I’ll be waiting for you at the front door. Be sure to bring a pen and a notebook. There’s some information you need to write down”

“Yes, manager. Please wait for me there.”

A few minutes later….

“Manager Hwang, I’m ready.”

“Okay, follow me.”

I followed Manager Hwang to the elevator section and suddenly a man appeared as the elevator was wide opened for us to get in.

“Ahhh…Miss Im, this is our new general manager, Mr. Lee Donghae,” Manager Hwang introduced me our hotel general manager.

I bowed to him and out of the blue I heard…

“This is your third time bowing to me Miss Wooden Plank…,”

“Wait…this voice…I’ve heard it before…,”I hissed.

I raised my face to see his face and I see him smiling at me with his disgust face.

“You…that stupid car owner,”

“Miss Im , watch your words. He’s our President’s son,”Manager Hwang tried to control my behavior.

“Uh-oh, I’m your boss now, Miss Im. Nice to meet you…Again…Miss Im…no…Miss Stupid Wooden Plank,”

I swallowed my saliva and introduced myself to him.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Im Yoona from the Reception Department. Please take care of me,”

 

 

Thank you for subscribing....and please show your support to the end. Im sorry if there's any mistakes. i was in a rush. Thank you. will update the next chapter soon.