The Reason

Concealed Territory

Yoona's POV

" I seriously need to kill myself now. I'm dead. Omma...oppa...I'm sorry if you got to see my dead body soon. How come that spoil brat can be my boss?" I cannot keep calm after I know that my workplace's general manager is someone that I choose to be in a fight with this morning. 

What a tiring day. I nearly die and even got into problem with my own boss. This is not a good begining for me...I guess. I have to face that brat for the rest of my life and I really hates him like hell. And I know...he hates me too, which is good. How am I supposed to answer my mom if she ask me about my workplace.? The atmosphere is nice. Extremely nice but not the people in there. Manager Hwang is being too unfair and she looks desperately wanted to grab the general manager's attention which I don't remember his name. He's not even deserve to be placed in my memory but yet I need to see him tomorrow to submit my resume for him to approve it. Do I really need to do that? He just got his position because of his father. He don't even look like a working people. Maybe I should stop worrying about him since we're in the different department. I thank god for that. 

And suddenly, there's a knock on my room door. 

"Yoona-yah, dinner is here. Let's eat." the voice of my brother is repeating his daily script when the clock strikes sharp on 7.00pm. "I know oppa...I'll be there later." I repeat my daily script as usual...too. 

"So how was your first day, my daughter." as expected, my mother, Yoo Minjung asked the question. "Nice mom. I like it. All the people there are nice. They treat me well." I lied, not to make my mother worry." It's good to hear tthat from you, Yoona. I'm sorry that I cannot afford to make your wishes come true. I'm really worry that you cannot do well in your workplace." "Omma, don't say something like that. I'm living a happy life now and I don't need to fullfil my dream. As long as I have you and Siwan oppa, I'm thankful." My mother smiled and we eat dinner as usual.

 

Donghae's POV

"I'm going to make you suffer, walking stick. Never in my life, a low society people like you...talking down to me. I'm really going to make you suffer!" The glass of my coke is going to break as my anger towards that walking stick is rising sky-rockected. "Donghae-yah...what is going on? I can smell a nice story from your mouth." Heechul started to break in. "It's a long story, hyung." "Donghae-yah, try learning to make the long story become shorter. You sure know the term of paraphrasing, right?" That father of a newborn baby try to persuade me to tell him the story. He's married to Choi Sooyoung 4 months ago and had their baby 2 weeks ago. You know the calculation. They married when the baby was 5 months old in Sooyoung's womb. " Hyung, you are a father now. HaRyu would be dissapointed if he know that his father is this bad" "You're changing the topic now. "TELL ME WHAT HAD HAPPENED TO YOU, NOW !"

I told him the story as he never fail to make me share about my problem. After I lost my mother, whom I rely my life on...he's the one who take care of me and  he's willing to listen to my problem that I face everyday. I can't accept the fact that my father just ignore about my mother's death. They were divorced when I was in middle high and my father hates my mother so much even after she died. I really didn't know what is really happening but when I was in high school, I heard that the cause of my parents' split-up is because of my father's secret affair, his own secretary. My mother got mad and she asked that secretary to leave the hotel. However, my father turned out backing up his secretary and decided to divorce with my mother. I knew that my older sister know something about this but she will never tell me about it. I really need to know more about this. I know my mother did nothing wrong. She will never leave me alone like that. She's the only woman in my life. My mother, Han Miran.

I drove my car straight to my house and I know what will happen to me. I will face my father and we'll be having a so-called-loving-father-and-son-conversation. In my dream. That's not going to happen. He will never talk nicely to me. 

"Young master, the president wanted to see you in his room now." " I know." As expected ! 

"Lee Donghae, what is going on with you? I asked you to take that position not to humiliate me in front of all the shareholders. I'm really dissapointed with you. You are 28 years old and you are still behaving like you are a kid. A stupid kid. You never make me impressed with you." His words are really killing me....deep...inside of my heart.

I tried to hold my tears. His words never fail to make my eyes holding the tears.

"I told you I am not interested in your business yet you forced me to involve in it. You never treat me like your  own son. All things that I do are all wrong. You are not my father." BAMMMM....a hard slap hit on my face.

"How dare you say like that after what I've done for you. I work this hard just to make me a good father to my children. You should be thankful that you can live a life like this."

"Calling yourself as my father? Tchh...then get my age right. I'm 26. Yes. I'm thankful. Thankful that you still got my name right. The name that my mother gave to me." I just walked away from the room and let my tears down. I can't hold it anymore.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaehyo's POV

"Is that Ahn Jaehyo?" "Where? Where?" "I can't believe he's right in front of my eyes now." Sound of the medical assistant are talking to each other.

"Hyung!" I was so happy as I see my sunbae, Im Siwan. "Oh...Jaehyo-yah....when did you arrive? It's been a long time since I saw you" " I just arrived here. I can't believe that I can see you here." " I'm here because of you. I got this job because of you. Thank you, Jaehyo-yah." "Hyung, don't say like that. You are the best student when we were in university, remember?" "Aiiish...don't say that. I need to make more money and send Yoona to university."

I just smile. Siwan hyung is really nice to me. He was my senior and now colleague. I respected him as he really take a good care of his family. His younger sister was also my class monitor. A scary class monitor. She is really smart just like her brother. But, in order to support Siwan hyung to study oversea. She has to work and post-poned her studies. In fact, she is really a tough girl with an extraordinary brain. She was the best student for 3 consecutive years. I wonder how is she doing now. I used to have a crush on her. Anyhow, I can't manage to get her. She seemed not to be interested in me. But that was long time ago. 

 

 

 

 

 

Maybe that is all for today. And I'm sorry for not updating for years. I'm really really really really sorry. I have to prepare for my major exam and now I'm in university so I think I manage to have more time on this. Sorry for my grammar mistakes and all the flaws. Enjoy and thank you.