The Vision

The Legends [hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Since it was getting too confusing for me... I'm using Jae for Jay Park and Jay for Jay from TRAX. Just for future reference :). Please enjoy the chapter!


 

CAP grunted as he materialized the water from the atmosphere before directing it to attack a black creature running towards him and his group. He motioned with his right hand to materialize the water in front of his palm before shooting it out to hit the monster. “L. Joe!” He called out as they fought by the sea so his team had available water nearby for them to use.

“We’re busy, CAP!” L. Joe shouted back as he tried to use a special technique he learned to form water into little bullets and attacked all the black humanlike creatures from attacking them.

CAP started to pant as he was using too much of his energy to help his pupils that he didn’t see three creatures sneaking up on him. He used more energy to form a huge ball of water over his head and shot it out in all directions, saving his friends but missing one as it ran straight for him.

“CAP!” A masculine voice yelled out as a jet of water floated around the man then shot it at the creature before it could reach a surprised CAP.

CAP looked to his friend and smiled in gratitude before forming another ball of water near him and on his open palms before shooting it out, “Thanks-.”

--

“Victoria!” Amber called out as she kept her palms on the ground and focused her energy into protecting her friend while she protected the rest of them. She formed spikes of bark that instantly grew from the ground and attacked the sudden influx of monsters heading for them.

“Amber! Take care of yourself first!” Victoria yelled back, instantly swirling and summoning vines to follow her spin and trap the monsters near her and lifted them into the air, crushing them with a mere thought. She watched as her friends tried fighting off a hundred of the monsters invading their part of the forest. She focused more of her energy into the earth below her feet to create an earthquake in their area. “Watch out!” She warned to her friends as they all stabilized themselves before she let it loose.

Victoria looked up to see more of the creatures falling from the sky and landing near them. She created vines to pierce through what she could feel were the living source in the creatures as she tried to summon another quake but felt her power easily drowning out, making sure her friends didn’t die in this battle.

She smiled when she felt a familiar presence and parts of the earth shooting up from the ground and attacking a creature that was running to attack her. “Thanks-.”

--

“Jinyoung! Seungho!” Sandeul yelled out as he flew around trying to avoid the creatures that were flying after him. He quickly flew ahead before turning around and striking them with a sword he always kept with him. He watched as the creature vanished in midair, signaling its death.

Seungho turned around from protecting Jinyoung and watched as Gongchan and Mir helped each other defeat hordes of monsters flying after them. “Jinyoung. Watch yourself for a few minutes…” He panted out as he summoned more energy and instantaneously flew to stay beside each of his friends and summoned a huge ball of energy next to his wings and let it go, hitting multiples of enemies at once.

“Seungho! You need to stop doing that!” Jinyoung yelled out as he used a similar technique but could only kill two at most as he flew between pairs of monsters and destroyed them.

Seungho frowned as he kept doing it to help his friends. He felt himself getting weaker with each attack. He was sure they’ve been at it for 6 days straight, about to go into the seventh.

“Seungho!” Another voice called out as he saw a random blast of fire and a set of red-tinted wings fly past him and at an even larger monster coming up from behind him.

Seungho turned to the welcomed face and tiredly smiled his thanks, “Thank you so much-.”

--

Jubee wiped off sweat that was forming on her forehead as she focused her power on a nearby tree and lifted it off of the earth, roots and all, and aimed it for an oncoming army of demented humanlike creatures. She turned around to see her friends panting exceptionally hard as they tried to keep up enough energy to defend themselves. “Are you guys okay?!” She yelled out as she picked up a nearby boulder with her powers and aimed it at a group of creatures running their way to attack Kota.

Kota turned around at the sudden noise and smiled her thanks, “Thanks, Jubee!” She turned around to see Janghyun attacked from the back by a creature. She opened her right hand and used her powers to lift the creature away from Janghyun as he used some of his powers to push back the creature.

Jubee growled as she summoned more of her power and tried to blow away the creatures steadily trying to attack her with red glows of light as they swiped their hands and feet at her.

“Even Onew and the healers are having a hard time healing whatever power they’re exerting,” Taeyeon informed her as she teleported between all of the gods and goddesses informing them of the healers’ hard time.

“Jubee! Watch out!” Another voice yelled out as Jubee watched all of the creatures surrounding her and her friends blow off in different directions and hitting various objects such as trees and rocks. She turned to see who helped her and smiled, “Welcome back.”

--

A crater formed in the earth as PO and Jaehyo fought back to back in kicking up parts of the earth and rocks and punching it in the direction of various creatures trying to attack them.

Zico frowned as he felt the effects of his alcohol finally dimming away after 3 days. He was getting weaker and weaker. He focused his energy into a punch as a tree was flown towards him by the sudden hordes of creatures running towards them through a forest. He punched the tree back to them, knocking them down.

“Zico! How are you?!”

The god looked to his side to see a sudden less-than-familiar face. “I need more wine!” He yelled back when he saw a yellow barrier surround him and suddenly felt stronger than the previous minute.

“You’re a lifesaver, -!”

--

Jay Park frowned as he tried making his way to where Jubee was while throwing balls of fire to the creatures trying to attack him.

“Jae!” Nichkhun yelled out as he followed the god along with their other friends and started trying to keep the monsters at bay as they tried to help their friends.

“What?!” Jae yelled back as he continued to run towards the goddess of love, finally seeing them through the destroyed trees. “Jubee!” He yelled out before tripping and falling.

Wooyoung gasped out twice as hard as he ran to his friend and focused fire to form in his palms as he and Chansung kept monsters from destroying his friend’s back as he lay panting on the ground. They watched in amazement as a sudden wall of fire formed around them before pushing out and destroying whatever it was in their path, incinerating the vegetation and monsters that touched it.

Jae looked to his side where he saw a familiar man walk up to them, having the fire go through him like it was water as it passed him and continued to destroy whatever was near them in a half-mile radius. Jae laughed, “Thanks-.”

--

“Taeyeon! Take Onew to Jae! He’s down!” Leeteuk yelled out as he commanded the lightning to form in the sky with an open palm and strike down several of the black monsters surrounding them outside the castle.

Donghae summoned the winds and protected anyone who got near Key and Minho since they were the second most powerful healers in the land.

“Make sure Changjo is safe too!” Boa yelled out as Jessica nodded then teleported to the water users to make sure their other rare exception was okay.

“I hope he doesn’t overexert himself if he tries to heal any of them,” Key muttered before being taken by Sunny to Janghyun and started to heal him. He frowned when he felt his energy going lower than normal.

Jay and Boa fought side by side as they used their natural born strength to fight off any of the monsters that tried to get near their healers. CL and her friends used their special arrows to kill any of the monsters on sight.

Leeteuk sighed as he saw Taeyeon return with a slowly draining out Onew kneeling on one knee on the ground. CL frowned before running over to her brother and kneeling down next to him, shooting some arrows when she saw some monsters running past their offense of all the wind, rock, ice, and lightning users that were Leeteuk’s friends.

“Onew!” Key cried out as he returned with Sunny and ran his way to the god. “Let me transfer some of my energy to you!” He ignored the huge energy of light that struck near them as Taemin manipulated his light powers into easily destroying the dark creatures.

“No way, Key… You’ll die if you do that.” Onew informed him as he felt a sudden wave of energy run through him. He looked up horrified to see Key looking somewhere else. He looked up, seeing a now familiar man, “Oh my goodness…” He breathed a sigh of relief, instantly feeling stronger by the second, “You’re here-.”

Leeteuk looked next to him to see his friend helping him manipulate the lightning along with Heechul and Ryeowook, “You’ve come-.” He smiled at him.

Taeyeon tried teleporting again to take Minho to another one of their friends who just got injured when she felt a hand rest on her shoulder. She looked up to see three new faces join them and smiled.

“I’ll take him to Joon,” He said before taking Minho to the sword user.

Ice immediately formed around some of the black creatures before shattering into millions of pieces as wind blew aroun

Please log in to read the full chapter