Trainees

♦My SHINee World♦

I just wanted to say, I never realised that G.O was an actual person. I feel kind of stupid, like I've stolen someones identity or something. And also, free advertising for a friend:  Krelisa's Honeymoon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They sang, G.O singing double with Lee to make the song work evenly. At the end, the man with his back turned clapped loudly.

"Welcome to SM."

The rest of the day was spent showing the girls around the SM building. They were shown different recording studios, dance practice rooms, change rooms, closets and more.

The big man in black stopped walking and turned to them. Throughout the day, he had gotten much more social, and he was actually a very nice man. "Um, so what now? I've shown you everything... oh! I remember Jonghyun-sshi saying he wanted to speak to you. Do you know him?" G.O suddenly felt excited. Yeah, the other girls did too, but she had a connection with him, as did the other girls did with the other members of SHINee.

"Yeah, we've met them. They're the reason we're here. Remember, you even asked us about the note when we first met you."

The man thought, and nodded his head. "Sorry, I have a lot of work, I forget a lot. These ways please ladies."

They were lead down various corridors, until they reached a small room with the words SHINee Dressing Room plastered on the door in shiny letters.

They knocked on the light door, and heard rustling, a bang and a strangled scream come from inside. A few seconds after, Key's head poked out from a small gap in the door.

"Why hello there, might you be the SHINettes?" he asked, looking at the girls. They all nodded their heads.

"Good, we've been waiting for you. Come on in." He darted out and rounded up the girls with his arms, pushing them inside and leaving the man in black behind. Nia looked back at him, but he didn't look fazed, as though this had all happened before.

She would have felt sympathy, but she wasn't given the time as the door was slammed shut in her face and she was turned around to see a slim, delicate face.

"Hey, you're that Nia girl? I really like your style. I'm Key." He held out his hand and Nia took it carefully, being sure not to ruin his perfect $100 manicure.

"Yeah, that's me; and I already know who you are, Ki Bum. I do your positions in the dances."

"Right." He replied, and pulled his hand away, checking his nails carefully.

Diva. Nia thought.

She was caught in the middle of her thoughts by a rather large round of laughter. Looking behind her, she saw the rest of SHINee and the SHINettes lounging on chairs and couches set up around a coffee table. In her eyes, it was already easy to see who fit well together. Seb was sitting rather close to Taemin and they were both in a giggling fit, nearly on the floor. Lee was having an intellectual conversation with Minho, Sylvie was talking to Onew about... something, G.O was sitting with Jonghyun, and Nia could see her hands mimeing out the moves to Lucifer as they talked.

And here was Nia, standing next to the door talking to SHINee's Key. This must be a dream.

~Meanwhile~

Seb struggled to catch her breath. She couldn't believe she was listening to the jokes of Taemin. THE TAEMIN!

"So anyway," he continued, "what do you want to do now?"

Seb shrugged her shoulders. She actually had no idea what she wanted, but she knew she had to take this chance. It may never come again.

"Wanna get ice-cream?" She blurted out. He shrugged his shoulders. "Sure." Jumping up, he ran around the room, getting everyone's attention.

"Who wants ice-cream?" He yelled out, alarming the other members.

"ME!"

"ME TOO!"

"I WANT SOME!"

The girls watched in awe as their idols went from 'super star' to 'I want ice-cream'. And they all mentally rolled their eyes.

SHINee was lined up at the door when they remembered their manners.

"Um, would you like some too?" Minho asked, and was answered with nods and a stampede of teenage girls running for the door.