Ice cream

♦My SHINee World♦

The ten of them yawned as they lounged on the couches in SM's reception room.

"That. Was. Epic!" yelled Jonghyun.

"Shhhh~" Said the receptionist, and Jonghyun muttered an apology. Key nodded his head in agreement.

"You've got to admit, it was a lot of fun."

~Brief Flashback~

They all arrived at the ice cream truck.

"What flavour would you girls like? We'll pay." Jonghyun said. The girls thought about this.

"I'll have double choc with M&Ms and sprinkles."

"Banana and strawberry."

"Raspberry and strawberry."

"All of it!"

"Chocolate and raspberry and mint and strawberry and banana and cinnamon and banana with sprinkles and lollies on to-"

"Shut up G.O!" They all yelled.

Jonghyun sighed and turned to the ice-cream man.

"Okay, that'll be 1 double choc with M&Ms and..."

 

~A Few Tedious Minutes Later~

"And sprinkles and lollies on top." Jonghyun took a deep breath and sighed.

"And the rest of us would like..."

~Just Hang On A Second...~

"And lollies on top. Hang on, why did you get the same as G.O?"

Onew shrugged. "Felt like it."

They all got their very expensive ice-creams and headed to a nearby park. When Taemin saw the park, he got extremely excited. So excited, that he rushed ahead, tripped and smeared chocolate ice-cream all over Seb's white shirt.

Seb glared at him as she slowly the ice-cream off her shirt.

"What the fu-"

"Wait!" Taemin pleaded, "I, um,” Taemin put on his best cute face before continuing. “I’m sowy noona."

Seb kept staring at him.

"That isn’t workin on me, OPPA. I'M YOUNGER THEN YOU!" And with that, Seb threw her ice-cream at Taemin's face, but instead it soared past his head and crashed into Jonghyun's face.

"Hey, I paid for these!" He threw his ice-cream at Seb, but it of course flew into G.O's back.

"Food fight!" yelled Sylvie as she ran around, smearing ice-cream on everyone’s faces and clothes

~End of Flashback~

"Aah, so much fun." Jonghyun sighed as he stretched out. They all followed his movements and soon there were people lying all over the place. Though they were soon disturbed by a loud banging on the door and screams. No, not screams of pain.

Screams of fan girls. 

This time all of SHINee sighed, got up and went towards the door. The SHINettes followed and watched over SHINee's shoulders as they opened the doors to see what the girls wanted, and to see if they could get rid of them.

G.O took in a sharp breath when she saw a familiar face dash towards Jonghyun. The girl from the concert that had pulled her hair. And she had friends.

 

~Jonghyun's point of view~

I opened the door and was attacked by a girl, maybe a bit younger than Taemin. She grabbed a hold of me and wouldn't let go. Out the corner of my eye, I saw the rest of SHINee also get attacked. Except Minho, he just stood there staring at us, and a blonde girl reading a book. She looked up and made eye contact with me, then said,

"Don't ask me, I just followed them here. They said it would be quiet."

The girl on me, still holding on in a vice-like grip, looked around at the girl and frowned.

"Fine, I lied. But whenever we role-play you're always with Minho, and we aren't a group without all of SHINee's wives now, are we?"

The blonde rolled her eyes, closed her book and held her hand out to Minho. "I'm Evelle. Nice to meet you."

The rest of their girls suddenly remembered their manners. My 'wife' stepped back and the rest of her friends lined up on either side of her, as though this had all been practiced. Book-girl grudgingly got in her place.

My 'wife' put her hands on her hips. "I'm Yu He Yi!" Then the rest shouted out from left to right "Ae Sook!" "Cinna!" "Gemma!" "Evelle..."

Yu He Yi suddenly noticed G.O and sneered. "Who's this piece of trash?" She then wiggled her finger at the rest of the SHINettes. "Never seen you brats before, so I don't care, but the red head nearly broke my arm off. What business do you have annoying SHINee and being a pest to everyone here?" The SHINettes raised their eyebrows at her.

Seb slowly walked over to Taemin and slung her arm around his neck.

"We're trainees at SM now, and SHINee are our new friends."

~Yu He Yi's Point of view~

I nearly choked. How dare she touch Taemin. I leapt at her but stopped when the brunette girl leaned on Key. AND HE LEANED BACK ON HER!!! I actually choked that time. I screeched at both of them and this time leapt for the brunette.

I collapsed when Key stood in my way. This was all too much...

"Don't you dare touch them. We don't even know who you are, and you come in here and try to attack our friends, I can't stand you."

I out.

 

I woke up at what seemed like night, but I was on my back facing the roof of my apartment next to SM. I tilted my head to the side to see Evelle sitting reading on her Kindle. How can she read so much? Reading gives me such a headache...

"W-what happened?" I asked sitting up slightly.

"Those girls were all over SHINee and you out."

I gulped.

"What did SHINee do?"

"They kind of laughed. So did those other girls. They must have thought it was pretty funny."

I nearly died.

Evelle looked up from her book. "By the way, I found out the names of those girls. The red head's Georgina, the one on Taemin was Siobhan, The one on Key was Giannina, and the other two behind them were Sylvana and Liana. I think they went by other names, but the only one I heard was that Liana is called Lee by everyone else."

That's it, I thought, I'm gonna hunt these girls down, and destroy them.