Back to school

Unacquainted Love

I fell face flat on my bed

SUCH A TIRING DAY !

And tomorrow i have to go to school ,

that doesnt mean is till have to assist Ji Kwong and Young Bae do i ?

Guess not . (Hope not )

Well that explains it though .

Why young bae wanted me to turn from the paparazzi ...the day when we went to the hospital

Guess i know why now

He must be a good guy afterall ....

 

(Next Day)

I got up and did some morning streches !

Brushed my teeth , washed my face , and did the daily face routine .

I looked into my drawers and closet to see what i should wear .

I the TV while i was at it to check for the weather .

As i saw the weather , a commercial popped up .

It was a commercial about a cologne that is actually selling well .

Its called "Desire"

In the commercial ... there was ... Young Bae .. ?

There Young Bae was , or also known as 'Taeyang' in the commercial . Hes shirtless . And i cant help but lean in closer to the tv because ive never seen him shirtless. And might i say , he looked really hot . I shouldnt be surprised but i just am somehow. Well on with the commercial ~ . Hes shirtless and sweating . He was just done dancing with his other crew members , and he wipes off the sweat on his stomache . Puts on a new better shirt with a jacket and then sprays on some of that cologne on . He flashes a charmistic smile and leaves the building confidently . He soon meets up with a VERY stunning girl . She looks about my age , and shes waiting on a swing at a park . Alot of cherry blossoms from a tree nearby are falling on her while she sits and waits . And there Young Bae arrives , surprisingly hugging her from the back . She soon notices its him and smiles . She playfully walks away and Young Bae chases after her . She stops when Young Bae grabs her arm . She turns and shes blushing a dollish pink . She hugs him and mouths the words "I Love You " She lets go and she has the cologne in her hand that she secretly took from his pocket. She shows him shaking the bottle and then she runs and he chases after her .

....That seemed really corny . But it was cute . I wish a guy would do just about the same for me . But ive never dated anyone so i wouldnt know .

I glanced at the clock and it was 10 minutes til school !

"Fudge Sticks ! " I said aloud to myself.

Speaking of fudge sticks .... im awfully hungry ... i havent even changed my clothes !

The weather was going to be warm today so i just took some distressed denim shorts , and tucked in this cute watermelon racerback . I added a belt with a large bow and wore some beige sandal thongs. I let my hair down since i didnt even much time left ....i tried to microwave something to eat real quick but then school was about to start really soon . I opened the mircowave and closed it . Leaving my food there and grabbing my backpack . I run to school quickly , sandals are not good footwear for running , but my grades depended on my arrival so i had no choice. This was probably good training for being an assistant too . I arrive at the locker rooms just as the bell rings and im huffing like theres no air around me .

"Bommie are you okay? Your hair is really messed up ! " Dara said fixing my hair.

Did she not notice me having a difficult time breathing ? Typical Dara , (x

"W...W...Wa- ... Waterrr.... " I said while huffing and puffing.

"Ohh ! Here ! " Dara handed me a water bottle from her bag after digging through her makeup and books.

I gulped down half of the bottle .

"Thanks"

"No problem ! " Dara said smiling . "Uhh .. Bommie , i think we should get dressed now .. everyones almost done dressing"

"Alrightey .. " I replied ... this time im not gonna rush things...

(Lunch)

So , class passed very fast . Me and Dara walk outside to get a fresh breeze . We both talk about whats going in our lives and whats on our minds .

"Sandara Park , please come to the office , Sandara Park , come to the office " 

"Ohh .. Well I gotta go Bom , See you later " She said leaving and waving.

I waved back even though her back is me.

I secure my backpack on my shoulder and walk around the school

I see the bleachers and because of running so much this morning and i sit down and rest my feet.

I looked up and there was a guy , drenched in sweat.  Most of his sweat was shown on the back of his dark grey tee shirt.

Hes just sitting down on the track legs out . Looking up at the sky..

Oh ? Its Young Bae .

Ohh i know how you feel Young Bae !

I decided to walk to the building and get a drink for him .

Even though im not his assistant during this time ... i decided that ... this will be for him paying for me last time when i bought so much food ...yeah ..

I jogged at a quick pace to the building that was a good distance away .

Lets see .. What would he like to drink ?

I got him Aloe Drink because ... its good and healthy (:

It was nie and cold too ..

I jogged at a quicker pace than usual back to the track and ... i guess a girl already beat me to it .

It was like seeing the commercial all over again 

Actually the same girl from the commercial was there drinking orange juice with young bae .

She was so close to him that if she moved two inches closer , their lips wouldve met ..

Well .. what to do at times like these... ?

Im not so sure...

 

---------------------------------

Authors Note:

Im sorry i havent updated for so long ! I was updating on my new story and CSTs are coming up . Khmer new year just passed too ! Well , hope you enjoy this chapter (: