A Day Of BigBang

Unacquainted Love

I ran into the building like there was a cheetah chasing me from right behind . 

I finally found TOP and gave him his frappucino

"That was quick . Hope it wasnt alot of trouble for you out there . Thanks Bom "

"No problem" I replied smiling .

"Eww ! Whats she doing here ?! " A girl had screamed from a distance not so far behind me

And i recognized that voice completely . Actually , you could recognize that voice even if you put it in slow motion and it sounded deep because it was Jessica Jung alright . Yes the Jessica Jung . The One who annoys me and Dara so much we always fantasize of ruining her life. Ok , well thats a bit mean . No we dont do that but shes still very , very annoying.

She came up to me , and put her face real close to mines.

"Why - Are - You - Here?" She stood up straight and asked.

"Because - Im - Their - Assistant " I replied.

"What ?! Since when ?!" She asked shocked.

I sighed .

"I got accepted yesterday and now im actually working for them today . " I replied frusturated . I mean im starting work today and its not a job you could get so easily . I didnt want to look like i was slacking off.

I just turned and walked away but ...

"YAH - " A hand on my shoulder stopped me from walking .

"What is it that you want Jessica? Im working as you can see "

"Is this to get to Young Bae ? "

"No . " I replied as quickly and calmy as possible , sighed , and walked away shaking my head.

I guess Jessica finally left because i didnt hear her voice or any footsteps coming towards me

The members were currently taking their photos , and I just went to grab some water just in case they were tired after they were done.

"Okay , you guys did a great job . Lets call it a day " The photographer told them .

I handed them the water .

"Not just yet , you guys have some practicing to do at the company " I reminded them .

At the YG Company ~  (While all the members were practicing)

My phone began to ring .

"Hello ? "

"Hey , Bom , Can you call TOP to my office?" YG himself had asked.

"Sure thing , their almost done practicing a routine right now can you wait a few minutes though . They seem to be working really hard" I replied .

"Your doing a great job as an assistant Bom . " He replied. "Good work , talk to you next time then , i got to get some work done"

"Yessir" I replied rapidly.

After the routine was done i had told TOP to go to YG's office.

(At the Office)

TOP'S POV

"Hey There" I greeted YG casually . We were like a YG family.

"Choi Seung (TOP) you had carefully observed Boms performance during the job searching didnt you ?

"She truly has the heart of a singer , she could be one of the best vocalists out there "

"Yes , id definetely like to recruit her as a trainee but ive decided that her assisting you guys will give her plently more of an understanding of how a famous kpop group works "

"I understand , i knew you had something up in that clever head of yours" I smiled high fiving him

"Keep a good eye on her . " He replied smiling .