11. Comeback and slight misunderstanding.

Teen Idol Romance. Pt. 1: Semi-Ice Princess Maknae

-Rin's POV-

   I was standing on the interview spot in M Countdown with LED Apple. Today I was gonna replace Kyumin-oppa because his halmoni from his dads side just passed away. They made me do a rushed recording yesterday and lucky I got the hang of the song fast and there wasn't much dancing in their song "Sadness". I was talking with Hanbyul-oppa, while some of their fans were going all "Wheres Kyumin-oppa??!!" "Why is Rin with you??!!" and etccc.

 "You're on in 5 4 3 " said the cameraman and mouthed one ad two

. "Annyeonghaseyeo LED Apple imnida!" the oppas chourused and bowed.

"Neh." I bowed. "Annyeonghaseyeo. HarmonyOBA's Maknae Rin imnida." 

"Neh. Today Rin-shi, Kyumin's cousin,  will be replacing our vocalist Kyumin because of an emergency." said Youngjun-oppa.

"And her hair color is convinently the same as ours!" pointed out Hanbyul-oppa.

"Why don't you sing a part of the song?" 

"Ah. Neh." I cleared my throat. "Baby, I don't wanna cry jebal na ulijima~. Neh. That's it for now. Kekekeke. I didn't get much practice for this but I'll try hard. Please support LED Apple and HarmonyOBA. Khamsamnida~~!"

"Khamsamnidaaaa!!!!" the loud boys yelled and waved at the camera. 

 I had to run back to my dressing room because after Infinite-sunbae performs Chaser, Nu'OBA Black will go on stage then it's our turn to go on stage. I had to change in my stage outfit. I was wearing black leather-ish shorts with chains dangling till my mid tigh, the chain was freaking cold at first btw. A white tank top with a leather jacket. O was wearing high heeled combat looking like boots. (a/n: Idk what it's called. T____T)  

 We were called to wait ehind the stage as Nu'OBA Pink performed Love Paradise. Their stage was very cute and some of the fans did fan chants with them. Waah! I hope we get fan chants too!!!  '

I want to stay in this love paradise.  Forever with you in this love paradise. (Forever and ever) Sarangheyeo~~!' they posed and ended the song earnig cheers from the crowd. They thanked them and bowed before walking of stage.

"Break a legg~~!!" yelled Nina unnie who was a bit out of breath and sweaty.

"I saw alot of fan signs with your name on it Rin. Do well today." Aaron-oppa patted my shoulder.   

Ren-oppa held my hand and pulled me on stage right behind Minhyun oppa who was behind Baekhyun oppa. We stood in line and bowed. 

"Anneonghaseyo! Nu'OBA Pink imnida!!" 

   We danced to our intro song, which was a remixed ver of Nu'ests Im Sorry. It's the same for the Black subunit, but different dances. Ours was more of the sharp moves kind and theirs were the graceful moves kind. After we danced the intro, we had to run to our waiting room and change costumes. When we got there there was an interviewer and a camera. 

"Oh! Camera daaaaa!!" I yelled and pointed at the camera.

This was the waiting room invasion of Mnet, it's a new thing they do an they have to get permission from our CEO first but they won't inform us when they'll invade our waiting room. Nu'OBA Pink and Black share a dressing room together and the interviewer was surprised since we were the opposite genders.

"How do you change since you are all the opposite genders?" she asked.

"If one of the boys needs to change, even though the girls are done the stylists always drag us to that part of the room with the curtains." replied Kidae-unnie.

  Me and the oppas in the Pink subunit had to change and excuse ourselves from the interview because we had to still had to perform our title song. The oppas were wearing the male Pledis uniform (A/n: the one they wore in their FACE mv.) and I had to wear the female Pledis uniform, which was the same except the skirt was pink.  

We walked on stage and got in to positions. I was a bit nervous because this time I had to rap at start of the song unlike in Niga Nappeun Namja. Our dance start with us in a line. It was me in front, Minhyun-oppa, Ren-oppa and Baekho-oppa was the last. 

"Dont do to much popping in the start, Rin.ah." whispered Minhyun-oppa all I could reply was a nod because the music started.

Rin's Part: 'Stay away. Stay Away. Never come back. Stay away. You heartless liar. Stay Away.'

For this part I had to sway my hips from side to side and at the end pop frowards and kneel and then Minhyun-oppa was gonna sing.   Our stage was doing pretty well and a moderate amount of fans did the fanchants which made us for get adrenaline to make this stage better. Finally it was the part I dreaded, the sort of Trouble Maker Dance of me and Minhyun-oppa. 

Rin's Part: 'I've heard you say those word so many times. (Minhyun's Part: Mianhe. Sarangheyeo. Please forgive me)
Rin's Parts : 'Ssiguro. Ssiguro. You're a nuiance. (Minhyun's Part: Jebal Dorawa. Saranghe.) 
Rin's Part: Ssiguro. Stay away.'   

For this part, I had to do the wave alot and Minhyun-oppa just had to stand there.Plus our faces were really close and i sort of blush every time we practiced this. It's a pretty mature dance for our age and alot of his fans were screaming "ANDWAEEE!!! OPPA!!!!". All for of us posed to end the song. I was very out of breath after our stage. 

"Khamsamnida!" we all bowed and exited the stage. 

 Me and Minhyun-oppa went to monitor our performance while the other two went back to the waiting room. I slipped a little during our stage and I stuttered a little during my rap. I'm gonna get it from manager later.

"Oppa!!! Ottoke?? Chanhyun-oppa is going to murder me!!!" I said to Minhyun-oppa while we walk back to the waitin room.

"Aigo. It's okay!! This stage was alright." he put an arm around me. 

"Chanhyun-oppa will get my share of cake as punishment!!! I love my cake!!!"   

We entered the room and all of the other members and the interviewer was staring at us. I went to get and drank on the spot because i had no time to be lounging around, i still had one more stage before i could relax.

"Are Minhyun and Rin dating? They looked so close when they entered and their stage earlier was steaming." Asked the interviewer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kekekekkeke! The interviewer misunderstood Minhyuns and Rins closeness. Tiring day for Pledis maknae, isnt it? Next chapter will come later! kekeke.

Thanks for subscribing! I really love your comments! xD