10. Preparation Completed and a Collaboration!

Teen Idol Romance. Pt. 1: Semi-Ice Princess Maknae

-Rin’s POV-

                After a month and a half of preparing for our collaboration stages, we were finally going to start performing two days from now!! HarmonyOBA have different hair colors and concepts now. Kidae-unnie has blonde hair with black highlights and her concept was mysterious. Nina-unnie has black hair, similar to her predebut hair, and her concept was feminine. The plan for my hair was dye it red for the first half of promotions and then dye it pink for the rest. This was going to damage my hair so they told me to take good care of my hair during this promotion and my concept was fierce.

As for the boys, JR-oppa still has the same hair; Aaron-oppa got his cut a bit, Baekho-oppa’s hair was black and Ren-oppa has the similar hair plan as me. Pledis is obsessed with making me and oppa look like twins even though we obviously are. Minhyun-oppa has slightly redder hair.

                (A/n: The songs are just made up and I might add a bit of lyrics to it. Kekekeke) Nu’OBA Black’s song is Love Paradise, it’s a song that has a lovely tune and rap wasn’t harsh. It’s about two lovers, well duh, who wants to be stuck in their Love Paradise forever. It’s a pretty girly song for the Black subunit. Their MV was full of cuteness and bright smiles. The two “lovers” were the Pledis Couple, Nina-unnie and JR-oppa. Pledis is starting to give out clues about their relationship to the public. I was expecting us to get that group concept, because we’re the Pink subunit.  Their dance was simple yet very captivating and they spent less time learning it too.

                 Nu’OBA Pink’s song is Stay Away, it’s a song that has a very y tune to it and a has a very catchy rap beat.  It’s a song about lovers breaking up because one of them cheated on the other. The cheater then wants to get his lover back but his lover tells him to Stay Away. It’s a pretty dark song for the Pink subunit, which wasn’t expected at all. JR-oppa and Aaron-oppa expected our concept to be theirs but they got the girly one instead. In our MV, the breaking up couple was me and Minhyun-oppa and Kidae-unnie appears in our video as the girl Minhyun-oppa is cheating on me with. Our dance was sort of complicated and it wasn’t good for Ren-oppa, but we learned it two weeks after the Black subunit finished learning theirs. Me and Minhyun-oppa have a sort of intimate dance before the song ends, as sort of JS and Hyuna Trouble Maker dance.

`               So, that was a short description of our sub units. Now, we’re just hanging out in our practice room pretending that we’re practicing so our CEO won’t scold us. Well, Baekho-oppa and Ren-oppa were reviewing the steps to our dance. I’m lying on the floor next to Minhyun-oppa who was sitting while leaning on the mirror wall. JR-oppa and Nina-unnie were next to him watching Baekho-oppa and Ren-oppa. Aaron-oppa and Kidae-unnie went to buy snacks for their precious dongsaengs.


“So, she was like-“  I got cut off from my conversation with Minhyun-oppa when my phone suddenly rang. “Oh excuse me.’

~Phone Conversation.~

“Yebeose-“

“MINJI-AHHH!!!!!!!!”  yelled a familiar voice.

“Eh? Who is this?”

“Im your fan~!!” yelled a really familiar voice but I just couldn’t put my finger to it.

“Excuse me, but how did you get my number?”

“Your umma gave it to me!” yelled the guy.

“Eh??! Why would my umma give out my number to a fan???!!!” I yelled.

“BABO YA! DON’T YOU REMEMBER YOUR OWN COUSIN’S VOICE??!!!”  yelled the guy.

“EH? COUSIN???? KYUMIN-OPPA??!!! “ I yelled realizing that it was Kyumin-oppa. He’s a vocalist from LED Apple.

“KYUMIN-HYUNG??!!!!!” yelled Ren-oppa while glomping  on me. I put in on loud speaker  so he can hear. We haven’t been staying in touch with each other since elementary school!

“Yup! Its you awesome cousin Kyumin~!” he said.  “I actually have a favor to ask from Minji-ah~!”

“Ah. Chinja? What is it?” I asked.

“Could you cover for me on LED Apple’s stage this Monday? Cause you’re having a come back anyways! So can you? Can you??” he asked.

“Eh?! But im a girl! Why not Minki-oppa??” I asked.

“Cause he cant rap!” he yelled and Minki-oppa lowered his head. “Anyways! Come by this afternoon so you can record with the others! I’ll send you the address! BYE BYEEE!!”

“AH! WAIT OPPAA!!!”

~End of Convo~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH! A collab with LED Apple. Kekekeke. No romance is happening for two chapters, then something BIG will happen. KEKEKEKE. This chap wasn’t much of an update! Its short! T__T. But I’ll try to post the next one SOON. Thanks for subscribing and reading!

 

Comments are always loved~!