1. Debut Stage

Teen Idol Romance. Pt. 1: Semi-Ice Princess Maknae

~Rin’s POV~

 We were in HarmonyOBA’s waiting room with Nu’est. Since they were free from schedule, they decided to watch our first performance. Ren-oppa kept bugging me to take a selca with him, so he can post it on his twitter and write about how proud he is of me. Minhyun-oppa was taking a video of us to post it later on Youtube.

“Ani! No! Never!!!!” I yelled at Ren-oppa.

“Wae???”

“Because of you looking more girly than me and your head is waaayy smaller than mine.”

“I’m telling umma you’re learning how to disobey me!!” he yelled back.

“Aish! Arasssooo! Don’t put your head too near.” I finally agreed.

“And THAT is how the two maknae’s are off camera.” Said Minhyun-oppa  to the camera.

“YAH!” me and my oppa yelled at him.

 Me and Ren-oppa were the youngest in the room. The coordi-unnies, stylists, HarmonyOBA-unnies and Nu’est oppas were laughing at how we act around each other. Well, the truth is I actually missed my twin brother. We didn’t get to see each other much because he had promotions with Nu’est and I had to prepare for HarmonyOBA’s debut. It felt nice knowing that my oppa will be here when I debut.

 There was also another reason why the Nu’est-oppas are here and the reason is that JR-oppa and Nina-unnie are actually secretly dating. Well, everyone in Pledis knows about the relationship that has been there since we were trainees, but the press and the fans don’t know about it. It was February 14, so while Nina-unnie got makeup done, JR-oppa was keeping her company.

 Kidae-unnie is actually also secretly dating another idol, outside of Pledis. They just currently started dating and we don’t really know who it is yet. Kidae-unnie gave us clues though, Bacon. I dont know what connection bacon has to a Kpop Idol, but that’s all we have. =/.

 And there’s me, the only single member of HarmonyOBA. Its because all my unnies and oppas in Pledis are over protective of the Pledis Maknae. I’m the baby of Pledis Idols and I even call Kahi-unnie “Umma” because she told me to.

“HAHAHA! You’re the only one that’s single in HarmonyOBA!!!!!!!” mocked Baekho-oppa.

“Shut it or I won’t cook for Nu’est anymore.” I threatened him.

Soon, we were called to do rehearsal for our first stage. We did two runs of our performance and we finally recorded our stage. Our title song was “Niga Nappeun Namja.”, Aron-oppa actually composed the English rap for us. He had to teach it to me which was fun!!

“You made me realize, that loving you was useless.
I changed for you, changed to a completely different girl. Oh.
You thought that you were too good for me.
That you were better than me.
Well, think again.
Niga Nappeun Namja.” I rapped and end the song and HarmonyOBA posed.

“And that was HarmonyOBA’s HOT DEBUT with Niga Nappeun Namja.” Said Jangwoo-sunbae.

“Khamsamnida.” We unisoned, bowed and walked of the stage.

 We bowed to SHINee-sunbaenim, Miss A-sunbaenim and 2AM-sunbaenim who were waiting backstage for their turn. We even passed by B1A4 and took a picture with them because I told them I was their fan. They even gave me an autograph and exchanged phone numbers with me and my unnies. COOL.

 We walked in our waiting room with Nina-unnie in front, then me, then Kidae-unnie. Nina-unnie suddenly stopped causing me to bump her and Kidae-unnie to bump me. It turns out JR-oppa gave her a surprise hug.

“Ya! The door is open!” I yelled at him. “And my nose hit your arm.”

“Mianhe! I’m just so happy  JinYeon finally debuted!!” he held her tighter.

“Unnie, please close the door before anyone sees this.” I told Kidae-unnie.

“Uhh. Suree.” She did what I asked.

 I maybe the maknae, but sometimes I somehow become the leader. It’s usually when Nina-unnie is around JR-oppa and Kidae-unnie is texting with this Bacon guy. They were distracted, I wasn’t. There was also another reason why I was single, it’s because I found love useless and considered it as a distraction. There were a few, brave boys who tried to ask me out when I was a trainee, but I rejected them. Let’s just say I’m a semi-ice princess.

“Aigo!!! My baby sister is an official idol!!!” Ren-oppa yelled then ran to give me a bear hug. “I posted our picture already. See”

 He showed me his twitter page and the picture. He added a statement, “Aigo~! My twin is growing up. Debuting as an idol!! Hope we can promote together! Congratulations on debuting yeodongsaeng! Saranghe!”. Some of the netizens already commented on it. “They look alike!!!”, “Who’s older??” and “It’s cute how Pledis made them get the same hair color!!”.

I realized, I’m finally an official idol. My life isn’t gonna be the same anymore. There will be crowds and more useless love confessions from so-called-lovestruck fanboys. My life in school wouldn’t be normal anymore. I hope its gonna go smoothly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well, heres the first chapter. Thank you for subscribing! =3! Who do you think this BACON guy is? XD hahahha! Comments will forever be loved! XD