2. Photo Shoot with Sunbaes.

Teen Idol Romance. Pt. 1: Semi-Ice Princess Maknae

 

~Two Weeks After Debut~ Rin’s POV~

So it’s been two weeks since our debut, HarmonyOBA’s schedule suddenly became soo hectic. Nina-unnie is being gloomy cause she didn’t see her Jong aeggie (a/n:Jong Baby) for such a long time. Kidae-unnie on the other hand is gloomy cause the Bacon guy couldn't reply cause he was busy with his own hectic schedule. What do you expect? Being an idol and dating an idol too. Sheesh.

“Rin.ah! Yo have a photoshoot in two hours! What are you still doing here??” asked our manager-oppa.

“SeHan-oppa! You never told me I had a shoot!” I yelled and started packing my things.

“Miahn. I was distracted. . . “ he muttered.

 “Aish. Oppa!”

Our manager, actually just got engaged to his long time girlfriend. I don’t have anything against it because he seemed happier, but it’s totally messing up our schedule. I was late for three recordings this week! THREE! This proves my point! LOVE is just a distraction! To make up for time, SeHan-oppa drove me to my photoshoot set. It turns out that I’m doing a shoot with B1A4’s Maknae, Gongchan-sunbae and Teen Top’s Rapper, LJoe-sunbaenim.

When we arrived there, L.Joe-sunbae just finished getting his makeup done. I bowed, greeted and apologized for almost being late to the shoot. They practically shoved me on to the stool to get my hair and makeup done. I hate this part of being an idol, having to put chemicals onto your face and your hair. Aish.  It also took forever. It’s a good thing they were playing music or I would’ve exploded in to total maknae diva-ness!

When they finished doing my hair and makeup, Me and my sunbaes were called by the photographer to discuss the photoshoot. He also gave us 10 minutes to get to know each other. I bowed to them.

“Anneonghaseyeo. Choi Rin imnida. I’m the maknae of HarmonyOBA.”

“Annyeong! Rin.ah!! How have you been??” asked Gongchan-sunbae.

“Ah. I’ve been fine, sunbae. But my schedule’s been hectic.”

“Anneonghaseyeo. L.Joe imnida. I’m the rapper of Teen Top.” He bowed.

“Ah. Anneonghasyeo, sunbae. How is Changhyun-oppa doing?” I asked him.

“You know Ricky??”

“Ah. Neh. We’re classmates actually.”

“Ohh! Hes doing fine. We’re actually filming a show right now.”

 So we three got to know each other in the 10 minutes we were given. They even told me to talk informally to them, which I wasn’t really comfortable with but they forced me to. Soon our photo shoot was going to start. I was a fashion spread for Vogue Korea, which was a big thing for me because I never really did a shoot for something as big as this. I was really nervous. Our spread was going to be a charismatic spread.

I was wearing a leather tube dress, with sheer stockings and strappy booties. I had smokey eye makeup, which wasn’t that bad. L.Joe-oppa, yes I call him oppa now, was wearing a white wife beater, a leather jacket and white skinny jeans with black hi-cut shoes. He had light makeup and pretty obvious eyeliner.  Gongchan-oppa on the other hand, wore a black and white long sleeved shirt, black skinney jeans and low-cut shoes. His makeup wasn’t that thick but was enough to make his face stand out

“Oppas! I noticed something!” I blurted out.

“What?” they asked at the same time.

“We’re all blonde.” I replied.

 We then looked at each other and burst out in laughter. It seems that none of s noticed it until now. I guess the photographer thing blonde is charismatic! In HarmonyOBA, I’m in charge of aegyo, in B1A4, Gongchan-oppa is in charge of visual and In Teen Top, L.Joe-oppa is in charge of charisma. So basically, I’m the only one who isn’t charismatic outside of this photo shoot.

Our photo shoot started, I was really awkward at first. The camera doesn’t really love me. The photographer got impatient and told us to take a break after an hour of awkward shooting. I got a bit down because of it. I sat and texted with my twin bro.

“Ya. Gwenchana??” asked L.Joe-oppa before sitting next to me.

“Ah. Neh. Im just a bit down. I not used to being charismatic!” I sighed.

“Ohhh. You know, when you perform your song, Niga Nappeun Namja, you look very charismatic.” He said. DEGEUN DEGEUN.

“Eh??” I asked him.

“Neil and Chunji are fans of your unnies. We watched some of your performances.” DEGEUN. “You look very charismatic on stage. So here’s a tip for you. When we start our shoot again, just think that you’re on stage performing. It will help bring out your charisma. Araso?”

“Ah. Ne.” I replied and he flashed a smile at me. DEGEUN. ‘What the hell is wrong with me? Why is my heart beating so fast???’

 We started our photo shoot again and I tried out L.Joe-oppa’s advice. I modeled much better than earlier and the photographer was pleased with our shoot. We finished earlier than expected aand when I asked Sehan-oppa if I had any schedules he said no and that I’m free for today!

“Yes! Yes! YES!!!!” I unintentionally yelled which caused everyone to look at me. I smiled awkwardly and bowed to them. “Mianhe.”

“Why are you celebrating? Cause the photo shoot was a success?” asked Gongchan-oppa.

“Ah. Neh! Plus, I’m actually free for the first time in weeks!!”

“Chinja??Me too!” he held out his hand for a high five and I didn’t leave him hanging.

“Celebration much?” asked L.Joe-oppa. “What’s going on??”

“Our schedules our free for the rest of the day.” Replied Gongchan-oppa.

“Daebak! Mine too!!!” he yelled.

“How about we go out together??” I suggested and both of them looked at me. “To celebrate?”

“SURE!” the replied at the same time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I some how cant stop writing!!! XD! Its a good thing, right??

COMMENTS ARE INFINITEly LOVED