Chapter 8

Is This Destiny ?

Hyo wiped her tear, while walking away from Top's office. 'lies, i've been living in lies' more tear pore out of her eyes. "stupid tears" she mumbled. She held a taxi and go in it. "to ______ please, fast please" she said while wiping her tears. when she got infront of Top's mansion, she got off and paid the taxi ajusshi. "you can keep the change" she said while giving her best smile. "ohh, thank you. you shouldn't be crying" the man drove off. she walked into the mansion, her hands shakes. as if she was panicked, she kept changing the keys. she wasn't always been like this, she was a girl who could remember things really fast. "damn, which key is it?" she said, finally the door opened she looked up and saw Top there. "i came to take my things" she said softly, Top let her in. she packed her bags and there stood Top watching her packing her bags. finally he decided to stop her, "stop, stop packing" he held her wrist. "let go of me, you hurting me" as Top grabs her harder she whimpers a little, "Top ! let go !" . Top finally releases her, "just stay Hyoyeon-ah" . Hyo looked at him as she finished packing her stuffs. "i'll miss you Top" she said smiling yet sorrowful. "then stay, i'll fix it. don't leave" he said. she touches his cheeks and smiled "goodbye Top" by that, she drag her bags. she fasten her steps while running down the stairs. she could hear Top punched the walls. she shed a tear, closed her eyes. 

she was wandering no where, she dragged her bags and stop at a local restaurant. waiter is needed , she walked in and bowed at the old ahjumma the owner of the shop. she needed help in the store, Hyoyeon was willing to help but she has no where to live. "you can live at the room upstairs. but it's quiet dirty and not much of a space" the old lady said while smilling. "oh, that's ok. i can clean that up tonight, in the mean time. let me help you" she helped at the store, she was having a fine life. the salary might be just enough for her food and she could save some for emergency. she cleaned the room, it was just a simple and square shaped room, it felt only two person fit here. but still she was grateful for all the old lady have done to her. she just done cleaning the room, it was 2 in the morning. she went down and walked to the back door and opened it. it was a beutiful garden, it has lots of vegetables and some cute red tomatoes. the old lady walked towards her, "this, the garden that my late husband loved" she said, while Hyoyeon only nodded. "he would woke up early and start to water them, trim them, fertilize them. rather that saying it was his hobby, it has been his habit. but after he was gone, i couldn't give up on life. i promised him that i would take care of his garden, i would pick some and serve them to our customers" while she walked with Hyoyeon follows her behind. "this was his favorite plant, he would sometimes talk to it. haha, he was funny" she pluck the small red tomato and gave it to Hyo, Hyo looked at her and took it from her hand. "go ahead, you can eat them" she smiled Hyo pop the little small tomato into and start to eat it. "wow ! it's good" Hyo said with her eyes wide open. "i know right? i was also curious whta did my husband did. maybe talking to it helps?" she said smilling while sitting on the bench, she invited Hyo to sit. Hyo sat down and starts to pluck another tomato, "so? ahjumma, do you talk to them too?" she said while pointing her finger at the tomato tree, "well, since i have no one to talk to i talk to them, my problem, my daily routine, what i miss" she said. she held Hyo's thigh "you should go to sleep, have a busy day ahead" she said. Hyo looked at her "how bout you?" . "i'll go later" . "ok, night night ahjumma" Hyo said while smilling. after Hyo left, the old lady looked at the tomato tree, "chinggu-ahh, how's you day today?"

 

Top couldn't sleep that night, he was thinking. why he is stupid enough to let her go? he should stop her. moreover, where she is now? how is her life? is she still at seoul? questions flying around his head like crazy. suddenly his phone rang, he pick it up. "yes? Top speaking...ahh-yes...so? why is he here? wasn't he suppose to be dead? gosh, now...ok" he turn off his phone and looked at the window, he though again "so, what is your purpose Jung Yunho?" 

 

-------------

i know it's short, sorry. urghh ~ happy reading people :3