Chapter 7

Is This Destiny ?

Nobody's POV

There was Top sitting on his office chair, deeply thinking. His though about Hyoyeon's safety, he was quiet afraid something might happen to her. He does feel afraid, he was known as a fearless man in the underworld. People fear of him, afraid of him, avoid him. But this girl, made him weak. The beast finally found happiness, yet he also found out his main weakness. *knock,knock* he sits up straight, fixing his suit and hair. "who is it?" while he waits for an answer. "sorry  to bother you Mr. Choi but you have a visitor". he sighted and decided to just meetthis person. "He can come in" he turned his chair around to face the beutiful scene on his back desk, they were all glasses. Not so soon, the door opened. "what bring's you here?" his voice echoed the room, without looking at the person while speaking. "something you might want to turn around and look here" he turned his chair and shocked by his own eyes, a guy pointed a gun at his secretery and hyoyeon. "what the ! how the hell ? where your from ?" he swore this day may come one day, but what he didn't knew was when. the guy opened his masked and smirk. "How are you chinggu ahh?" the guys smirked. "Jung Yunho" Top looked at Hyoyeon, she was crying. "For christ sake, would you just take of the tape on ?" Top nearly screamed. "No, I would do that. But it's like giving you a favor" Yunho replied smoothly. "Just let them go, they have nothing to do with this" Top said. "Nothing? You go to be kidding me Seunghyun-ahh~ i guess she doesn't tell you much about herself right?" 

He could her Hyoyeon saying "No, No, No" while shooking her head. "what's your point? make it straight and clear" Top leaned on his chair. "She's my ex-girlfriend. Of course it's easy to track her down and of course she didn't knew what you do for a living, but i do and i tend to tell her stuffs that she should know" Yunho smiled and looked at Top. "You flity !" Top scream. "come on, she'll knew one day that her daddy use to be partners with Mr. Choi Seunghyun" Yunho said. Hyoyeon turned her head towards Top, Yunho stood up. I'll give you two lovebird a moment and i'll come back and take her away" Yunho left. Top moved towards his secretery and untie her. "continue your job and close the door, double check the security camera's and locked the main door" at that his secretery stood up and walked away. she locked the door to leave Hyoyeon with Top. Top helped untie Hyoyeon, as soon as he was done helping. Hyoyeon stood up and ran towards the door, giving her might to open the door. "You can't, Jenny locked it already" Top sighted and said. "why didn't you tell me? why you have to keep it a secret? all i hope is you to be honest, even when the truth is ugly" Hyo cried while talking. "i'm scared the truth would hurt you" Top explained. "yeah it could but honesty is a but in time it will cure, but? you lied !" Hyo scream. "God damn it Hyo ! i have no choice" Top exclamed. "you have, but you pick the wrong road. the wrong way, this is why i'm leaving you" Hyo said. "come on, we cam work it out" Top held Hyo. "Top, this past 5 months have been my happiest day, you made it and i'm grateful. but now? i looked into your eyes, i don't know what to believe. i can't keep believing lies, i have to have a truth" . "but i love you, it's the truth" . Hyo took Top's hand of her arm "Goodbye Top" in that Hyo left. 

 

------------

omo yahhhh ! i shouldn't do that to yunho -.- my god ! so sorry people , so sorry !!!