Chapter 3

Is This Destiny ?

 

TOP's POV
 
I woke up in the middle of the night , another bad dream . i kept dreaming about it . *knock knock* i looked at the door "come in" i saw her , curious hits me . "what's wrong ?" "i-um-i-em-i-nothing" she walked away just like that , i stood up and walk towards the door and closed it . it's the first time i saw her after 2 days , she's been her room all the time . i hesitated every time to knock on her door . i left breakfast , lunch and so do dinner . but she didn't even touch it , i wanted to ask . but i'm just a no one in her space to ask . 
 
i woke up to some annoying sounds , i turned and looked at the door . it's open ? i sat and looked to my right to see food , i smiled with a little note wroted 
 
dear mister nice guy who toke me as a maid , sorry for slacking couple of days . i'm ok now , don't worry . here's some food for u and don't worry i ate already . p.s - eat it while it's still hot :)
 
i pulled my drawer and kept the note she gave me . i don't know why , but i have an urge to do so . i eat the food she cooked for me , it was quiet a shock . i haven't ate such great food for sometime now . 
 
Hyoyeon's POV
 
i'm just busy doing laundry , he has quiet a habit for leaving spare changes in his pocket . i actually find it cute , in a way . "hey" i got shock a little , i turned to see him . "would you mind ? you like to shock me , is it that fun ?" "haha! now that you mention , it is" "haha! funny" "so ? are you busy?" "so? do i look like i'm busy?" "well i'm not quiet sure , actually" "ok , i'm almost done with the laundry" "ok , i'll wait for you in the car" "excuse me? are we going anyway?" "i'm taking you somewhere" 
 
he walked away , i dash to my room and change my clothes . i dash towards the door and before getting out , i fix my hair a little and went out .
 
TOP's POV
 
we drove to the mall , on our way there . she was quiet a simple girl , she had this jeans and t-shirt on . "so? where are we going?" "the mall" "emm , can we not go there ?" "why is that ?" "well , there are many reasons" "name 3" i smiled and looked at her , she glared and starts to state them . "well . one , people are many and annoying . two , it's boring . three , i prefer staying at home . end" "ok , then? where you want to go ?" "the park?" . this chick is weird , but it makes her more attractive and cute in a way . 
 
we sat at the park and talked actually . "so? i haven't introduce myself properly . i'm Seunghyun , Choi Seunghyun . just call me Top and you ?" "Hyoyeon , Kim Hyoyeon" "so? why do you prefer the park rather than the mall?" "you may think i'm just another girl , that likes malls , shopping and some sort of princess diseases .i'm not" "and why is that ?" "i don't know , maybe cause i was raised by my appa alone and i got used to the lifestyle i had with my appa" "oh , i see . i know this might sound crazy , but i'm a mafia" she looked at me . "hahahhahahahah ! are you kidding me?! ok , you got me . gosh that is so funny" "great , laugh all you want" "haaa , are you really serious ?" "nah! just kidding , i got you" "wow! in a second i though you are" "me ? pfft , no!" 
 
how could i ever tell her ? she's precious , i have to keep her by my side . she might leave me , just because of this .
 
i took her home and told her i have stuffs to do . i drove off , watching her waving me goodbye . i smiled and drove off , yet . i was scared , something might happen to her . i was scared for the first time in my life . i was . 
 
"yah ! Top hyung , why are you busy lately ?" seungri asked me . "well , i have stuffs to do you know" "urgh , yeah right" her turned and walked towards the HQ . "ok , this is killing me . one , why are you often late this days?" GD asked me . "well , i have stuffs to do" "ok ! enough , this is weird ok . you are never late for meet ups and this is weird you know ?" "guys chill , i'm here now so ? whats up?"