Taking Her Back

[discontinued] Again And Again

Taecyeon grinned as the girl next to him waved. Nichkhun didn`t have the will to flirt right now. Not today. Not the days he lost the one he always cared for.

"Taecyeon-ah. " he said. "Aren`t you thinking about Yuri?"
Taecyeon turned to him, looking annoyed.
"What do I have to think about?" he snorted. "She`s gone, and so is Yoona." He turned back to the girl. Nichkhun grabbed his collar and turned him back around.
"YOUR GIRLFRIEND JUST DUMPED YOU. YOUR FIRST REAL GIRLFRIEND. AREN`T YOU GONNA GET HER BACK?" he spat.
Taecyeon shoved Nichkhun away. "She dumped me, fine. And she wasn`t real. Not at all. Yoona wasn`t, either."
Nichkhun grabbed Taecyeon again while the girl slowly slipped away. "Say that again."
"YOONA. WASN`T. REAL." Taecyeon smirked. "And she`ll never be."
Nichkhun scoffed. "I`m sorry, Ok Taecyeon." Then he punched Taecyeon.

Taecyeon took the blow seriously; his nose was bleeding severely. The whole crowd started staring at them. "WHAT THE , MAN?" he yelled.
"Why won`t you take Yuri back?"
"DUDE WHATEVER GO TAKE YOONA BACK ON YOUR OWN. I`m better off without that girl."
"You`re coming with me, or I swear...."
"ALRIGHT!" Taecyeon said. "I`m going ! Why is it such a big deal I get Yuri back, anyway?"
"Because Yoona won`t take me back if Yuri won`t get you back."

---

Nichkhun knocked on SNSD`s door. Jessica opened the door. She frowned when she saw Khun and Taec before her. "What do you want?" she asked.
"Is Yoona there?" Nichkhun asked.
"Yes. And she has nothing to say to you."
"But..." Taecyeon butted in. "Is Yuri there?" He was silenced by Jessica`s glare.
"Look, I just wanna talk, is there---" Nichkhun shook his head and didn`t continue his sentence. He pushed Jessica away and walked up to Yuri and Yoona`s room followed by Taec. He saw the two girls on their beds, reading. They looked fine. Happy.

Just looked like it.

Nichkhun couldn`t help but think it, because he didn`t want to know a girl had gotten over him in a matter of 24 hours. It was strange. It was... unthinkable.

Taecyeon cleared his throat and the two girls looked up. Yuri glared at the muscular Taecyeon while Yoona quickly looked back down on her book.

"Look, Yoona. I`m so sorry. Please take me back." Nichkhun said. He sat on Yoona`s bed then leaned over to look at her face. There were no marks of crying. Just a sad face. "Please, Yoona." He then looked at Taecyeon.

"Yuri, babe." he said. "I`m sorry and... yea.... Take me back." Nichkhun rolled his eyes at Taecyeon`s failed apology attempt. The girls were still quiet, until Yoona sighed.
"Do you even know why you`re sorry?" she closed her book and laid it on her lap. She faced Nichkhun.
"Because we were horrible boyfriends." he answered quickly.
"Horrible... how?" she raised an eyebrow.
"We didn`t appreciate you... although you did great things for us..."
Yuri burst out giggling. "Oh, seriously."
Taecyeon looked down, worried at what she might say. Why did he suddenly  care so much?
"And you guys are horrible. I love you." Yoona continued. She hugged Nichkhun while Yuri embraced Taecyeon happily.

---

At the small cafe, the four sat together.
"You know, breaking up with us was a huge mistake." Taecyeon said as he gobbled up food.
"MMM." Nichkhun agreed.
"I guess." Yoona and Yuri mumbled in unison.

No, it wasn`t, thought Yuri, I think getting back together was the biggest mistake.
Let`s hope it wasn`t.