Tolerance

[discontinued] Again And Again

Im Yoona stood with Kwon Yuri. She stared at the dance floor, watching Nichkhun's evey move. Yuri was also scanning the crowd for Taecyeon constantly.
These guys have been playboys even after they got girlfriends. And it wasn't any better when time passed. Nichkhun always had a girl's arms around him, and Taecyeon always bought girls drinks and all that.
Yoona and Yuri tolerated all of that. Even if they catch their own boyfriend with someone else, it didn't bother them. Or at least they pretended it didn't.
Yuri once caught Taecyeon with some girl named Hara. She never spoke of it again, and Taecyeon just whispered a weak 'thanks' because he 'didn't want these girls to know we were dating'
As much as those comments stung, well, Yuri couldn't do anything. No one could. Dating wasn't allowed in the contracts. If they did something... well goodbye SNSD. Yoona saw Nichkhun constantly flirting with this girl, but she just ignored him.
In the girls' opinion, tolerance kept you from getting hurt. Actually, tolerance builds up all your anxiety inside and bring you down. Yoona didn't even see Nichkhun without his cute smile and wink, what he used to take and break girls' hearts. The same expressions she fell for. The girls understood why the guys were like this.Being an international idol, well... you get these benefits and get all these girls around you. What they couldn't understand was why the boys were still with them if they didn't even acknowledge their girlfriends.
"Yoon-ah!" Nichkhun slurred. "Let's dance..." He appeared from the crowd.
Yoona looked at Yuri. Yuri shrugged and downed more drinks.
"Yuri-ah!" Taecyeon said. "Let's dance, too !" The four wandered back into the crowd, squishing through groups and dancing. For the first time, the girls felt like they had actual boyfriends.