Breakups.

[discontinued] Again And Again

"Are you sure, Yuri-ah?" Yoona asked, sounding worried. The two were in the park, where they agreed to meet Taecyeon and Nichkhun.
"Yes, I am!" Yuri said again, exasperated. "Yoon-ah, they have been playing with us! We can`t let them use us! We have to!"
And as if right on cue, Nichkhun and Taecyeon strolled into the room, laughing.
"Taecyeon." Yuri said seriously. Yoona nervously looked at her nails. She knew Nichkhun wouldn`t take this well. "I have to talk to you." Yuri continued, expressionless.
"Yeah?" asked Taecyeon.
Yuri`s expression somehow softened, and she bit her lip. "Look, I care about you and all... but, it`s not working out."
Nichkhun`s jaw dropped. Taecyeon`s eyes widened and the atmosphere in the room was tense.

"You`re kidding, right?" Taecyeon snorted, breaking the silence.
"I`m sorry, Taek, no I`m not." Yuri folded her arms across her chest.
"But, why?" Taecyeon asked, slowly getting angry. He looked at his watch. "Look, I have no time for this. Tell me later and we can work it out. I`ve got an, uh.. appointment."
With that, Taecyeon turned around, leaving Nichkhun with the two.
"See, Taek, that`s exactly why!" Yuri said loudly. Taecyeon froze for a second, they shook his head and continued to walk away.
"So, um, Yoona." Nichkhun said, still a bit shocked from the scene before.
Yoona, who was watching the whole scene with a devastated face, looked up at Nichkhun. She then looked at Yuri. Yuri nodded. "Neh?" Yoona asked.
"Wanna grab a bite to eat?"
Yoona looked at Yuri again. Yuri shook her head vigorously.
"Actually, no." Yoona grinned slightly. "Yuri and I made plans with the other girls. We haven`t hung out with them in a long time."
"You see each other every single day! Doesn`t it get old?"
"No. It doesn`t." Yoona said icily. Nichkhun was taken aback by her tone. "But I guess girlfriends get old for you."
Nichkhun stood there, petrified, as Yoona and Yuri walked away.

---

"Yoon-ah! Yuri-ah!" Taeyeon said, seeing the two girls half-heartedly walk into the dorms. "Are you okay?" she asked worriedly.
"Well, I`m better than Yoona, at least." Yuri said blankly. She walked to her room.
Yoona watched as Yuri walked away. *Why can`t I be like her?* thought Yoona. Taeyeon looked at her. "What happened? Was it Nichkhun again?" Taeyeon asked, grabbing Yoona`s arm suddenly. "Because if it was---"
"No, it wasn`t. Well, it was but..." Yoona cut Taeyeon off. "It`s a long story." Yoona sniffed.
"Tell me." The two sat down on the couch.
"Khun and I broke up."
Taeyeon was shocked, even though she shouldn`t have been. "You mean he broke up with you? Or you..."
"I did."
"Oh, Yoon-ah!" Taeyeon said. She pulled Yoona in for a hug. "He doesn`t deserve you anyway!"
Yoona stayed still. She felt like .

---

The rest of the members decided to eat out to celebrate YoonYul`s freedom from those losers. Yuri happily agreed while Yoona was reluctant.
She then decided one thing:

Breaking up was easy, getting over him wasn`t.