Simply Dramatic

Operation Valentine ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

1:00 pm (Eighth Period)

 

Everyone took off for lunch.

 

Everyone, that is, except for me.

 

And SeHun was leaning against the wall beside the exit door.

 

"C'mon, let's have our lunch together. The pizza box is downstairs." SeHun insert his hands inside his pocket and waited for me.

 

But of course, I couldn't go out now. Because I was not supposed to converse with him. On account of what had just happened.

 

"You want to eat here?" he asked. I didn't answer, so he said, "Alright then. I'm going to bring the food to you then. Stay here and don't move alright?"

 

As soon as he left the auditorium, I quickly stood up and ran to class to grab the expensive chocolate box Xin had given me just now. Then, I ran down the staircase. Once I give this to him, he will surely return me what's mine and then I won't have to talk to him anymore, right? And then Cleo would leave me alone. I hated complications anyway.

 

"Where is he?" I whispered to myself. I went to the cafeteria and looked around for him before exiting the place. 

 

Where did he go?

 

I cursed myself and spun around as I remembered what he had said to me a few minutes ago. 'Stay here and don't move alright?' his voice rung into my ears. Of course, I thought I was becoming more and more senile as time passes by.

 

"SeHun!" I shouted at him when I saw his figure. 

 

He was standing outside the auditorium, holding a box of pizza, and frowned at me, "I told you to stay here, right?'

 

"Here." I smiled at him and handed him the long rectangular box I was holding. "Happy Valentines day, It's for you."

 

SeHun raised his brow and looked genuinely surprised. I pushed the box to him and told him to have it. 

 

"What? So you finally decide to give me something?" he was smiling this time.

 

I nodded, "Yeah. I guess you can say that. Now, can you give me back mine so I can give that to Kai sunbae?"

 

Suddenly, his face fell. His smile turned upside down.

 

"That's why?" SeHun looked pissed now and threw the box out the balcony, "I definitely won't give it back."

 

Operation take back, FAIL.

 

"What? Why not?" 

 

"Because it's not sincere, that's why." 

 

My stomach had decided to grumble at that moment. I should've eaten something this morning. Regret was written all over my face right now but it was too late. Red leaked into my cheeks as I nervously smiled and bit my lips. . That was just so embarrassing.

 

"Uh…" I didn't know what to say. I was getting more and more abashed as SeHun furrowed his brows at me awkwardly. He let out a sigh and took my hands, leading me down to the main lobby. 

 

"Where are we going?" I managed to let out a squeak.

 

Stepping in front of the long row of glass doors that looked out over the courtyard, he turned around and took a brief look at me with his usual poker face. "What do you mean?"

 

"Where are you taking me?" I asked him again. Was that simple question so hard to understand or was he just acting confused?

 

SeHun pushed the doors open in front of me and stepped outside. There were students walking around the school, enjoying their lunch time and here I was, dragged by SeHun with an empty stomach. He didn't answer my question yet though.

 

I looked at him, and then my gaze averted to our hands that were still locked together. Come to think of it, it felt so warm and guy like, just a little bit rougher and stronger-feeling than a girl's. SeHun's hazel eyes glanced over at the wide courtyard, and I watched his eyes moved across the people there, then he looked at the unoccupied space. 

 

He once again led me there, telling me to sit on the wooden bench. On the bench, there were fallen leaves blown on it so I tried to dust it but he stopped me by holding my wrist.

 

"Don't." SeHun simply said, and he started to push the leaves down the floor. I wondered what this guy was thinking as he took out his handkerchief, laying it out on one side of the seat.

 

He sat on the bench and patted on the cloth, "Sit."

 

"On this?"

 

"Mhm… it's clean, don't worry." SeHun nodded and he pulled my wrist down.

 

I was ready to sit on the dirty seat just now and I weren't sure if he was supposed to treat me this well after 'stealing' my box away from me. I muttered him a 'thank you' as he put two boxes down, the ones with pizza and the expensive chocolates. 

 

"If you're thankful, eat up. I don't really want the chocolates so you can have it." F

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter