The letter C

Operation Valentine ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

10:45 a.m 

 

Recess was almost going to end in fifteen more minutes, I looked at my baby blue Michael Kors watch. 

 

"Xin, what time will our school ends today?" I played with a leftover chip.

 

"Uhm.." Xin tapped her index finger on her chin, "I'm not sure but we'll be off early since we don't have extra classes today."

 

Luna gingerly took a sip on her bubble tea. "Why?"

 

"Nothing, just wondering." A smile made it's way up to my face as I carried on to formulate the plan. SeHun will return me what's mine in no time. But really, why was I always saying this when until now, it hadn't been taken away from him yet. Determined, I thought I would have him suffer as well. Maybe he should bow down and apologize to me hundreds and hundred of times. I silently chuckled to myself. This isn't over.

 

All of us continued snacking on two big packets of barbecue flavored potato chips MinHo brought, chatting on the subject of fashion. It was hilarious as Key kept making funny faces when he spotted other students wearing non-matching outfits. In our academy, we were allowed to wear any pair of shoes we like, and add on any jackets or accessories we want to. As long as we have our blouse and skirt or pants on, it would be fine.

 

Key criticized some of their ridiculous dressings. We actually got used to him being a diva already and 'people watching' was like a ritual for our group. It may sound like some kind of ominous stalking activity, but it really isn't. We generally played this game and observed the people who wander past us. Just now, we spotted a freshman wearing a belt around her forehead, thinking it was the trend and we we couldn't contain our laughters. 

 

Just then, Kris and SeHun made a beeline for the empty seats at our table, which was just opposite where they were originally seating. Wait, SeHun? Why was he here? I understood Kris was dating Xin but why the heck was SeHun walking towards us?

 

"Hey babe." Kris gave Xin a quick kiss on the cheek and took a seat on her left. From the conner of my eyes, I noticed her body relax and a smile spread across her lips as her boyfriend put his arm around her waist.  

 

SeHun sat on an empty seat across me. Our friends greeted the boys and switched the topic of the conversation to something else.

 

"Hi ugly." SeHun wriggled his eyebrows.

 

Ouch.

 

"If I'm ugly, then you're hideous." I rolled my eyes. Although he was really good looking, it was just not right to comment about my apprearance. It was unpleasant to be called ugly. Suddenly, I felt beauty cautious about myself again but immediately shrugged it off. He might be just teasing me anyway.

 

SeHun laughed, "Who? You?"

 

"Jerk." I muttered under my breath as I gave him a glare that made him laughed again.

 

He shrugged, "Meh, I've been called worse."

 

I finally kept quiet, not knowing what to retort. Insulting him was rather hard to do. SeHun smirked - showing off his perfect teeth whilst doing so. I stuck my tongue out at him. Cute idiot.

 

"Ew, keep your tongue in your mouth. Expectedly, it looks really ugly as well." He looked at me in disgust, looking awfully cute.

 

What did he just say? And seriously, who would actually comment on someone else's muscle?

 

"Hey!" I protested. "How does a nice tongue actually look like to you then?"

 

"Like this." said SeHun, brushing his tongue gently against his bottom lip. "Wanna taste?"

 

Slowly, a rosy scarlet color spread over my cheeks, making my face take on an almost childlike appearance. I quickly turned my head away, embarrassed by his reaction.

 

He ran his fingers through his dark brown hair and chuckled, "It taste really sweet. Like honey."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter