Taemin Likes the Swings

Time at the Park

Jinki watched as his baby brother was playing in the sandbox. He grinned and waved as his precious baby brother looked up at him. Taemin got up and giggled as he ran to his big brother. Jinki hugged Taemin and sat him on his lap. Taemin snuggled into Jinki and looked up at him.

"Onew Hyung play with Taeminnie?" Jinki chuckled and hugged his brother tighter. He had no idea where the little boy had come up with the name Onew, but he had been calling him that ever since he could talk. It had become Taemin's special little nickname for his big brother.

"Of course hyung will play with Taeminnie. What does Taeminnie want to play?" Taemin looked around the little playground, and his eyes twinkled when he spotted the swings. He looked up at his brother,

"Hyung push Taeminnie on swings?" Jinki chuckled and carried Taemin over to the swings.

"Of course hyung will push Taeminnie on the swings!" Taemin giggled as his Onew hyung pushed him and laughed along with him.

Jinki became aware of the ddarkening sky and decided it was time to head home.

"Taeminnie, it's time to go home and have dinner with umma and appa."

"Okay, hung!" Jinki helped Taemin out of the swing and held his hand as they walked up the street.

"What's for dinner, hyung?" Onew looked down at Taemin and smiled.

"Whatever umma decided to make for dinner." Taemin smiled up at his hyung.

"Okay!"

"Umma! We're back!" Onew said as Taemin and he walked through the door. Onew helped Taemin take of his boots and coat and told him to go see their umma.

As Onew took off his own shoes and coat, he heard Taemin tell their umma all about the park.

_____________________

kekeke~ sorry it's so short! But it's cute, right? :3