laugher is a good sign!

Why should I marry you?

 

Should of posted this earlier sorry about the confusion in this story. So the beginning of the story Hyorin and Sungmin would have been 20 and Sungmin 22. Fast forward 6 years later they have all grown up and married and all. I know that some of the idols aren't the age they meant to be but bear with me please. 

Hyorin,26, and Sungmin ,28,

Bora,27, and Eunhyuk, 28, (Super Junior)

Jiyoung ,23,( KARA) and Leeteuk,29, (Super Junior)

Soyu ,25, and Minho, 26 (Shinee)

Damson, 24  and Onew,26  ( Shinee)

Hara, 26  and Jonghyun  ,28  (B2ST)

         

Yesung – Hyorin best friend in Japan, an restaurant owner (27)

Ryeowook- Sungmin’s buddies

Nicole –Hyorin’s friend and workmate in Japan

Kyuhyun- next door neighbor and Hyorin’s childhood best friend

Hwa-yong- Hyorin n Sungmin’s son

T.O.P, G-Dragon and Taeyang and GO- Over proctive cousins’ to Bora, Hyorin, Damson n Soyu.

 

 

 

 

Hwa-yong watched as his uncle Eunhyuk crazily danced around in the park, it has been three days after the unwelcomed man appear at the front door. The entire house has plunged into an awkward  feeling, a feeling that made the five year old Hwa-yong unhappy and sad. To not see his umma cheerful smile and hear her funny laughter echoing loudly around the house made he even more sad. Noticing this his uncle and aunties tired their best to cheer him up by taking him to Lotta World, the zoo and more but his umma stayed at home most of the time or if she did, go with them, umma hardly smile or joke around like she used to. Going to Evergreen world was a dream of Hwa-yong and Hyorins’’ but the day to Hwa-yong was one he will never forget, all because he showed up again this time with his friends. Seeing the stranger who made his umma sad, Hwa-yong ran out him screaming and kicking trying to get rid of him, make him go away. Calming him down Hyorin sang to him in her smoothing voice where he soon fell asleep.

When he opened his eyes again, his umma was cuddling him asleep. His umma told him that man was his daddy and if he wanted to, he could meet him, but Hwa-yong shook his head no, ‘’I don’t want to be friends with anyone who make my umma cry, never! Don’t worry umma we could go back home if you like, Auntie Bora, Soyu and Damson could always visit us in Japan.’’ He said with a smile, ‘’I just want my umma to be a cheerful and loving umma again. Hwa-yong will always love and protect you. No one would dare try to hurt you again because Hwa- young here is umma’s  man and mans must protect their woman’s. Don't you worry about finding a man to love you umma because Hwa-yong here will never find a girl to love. Hwa-yong will always be umma’s little boy I love you umma forever and ever. Hyorin had burst into tears as soon as her son had finished his speech.

When Hyorin asked her son whom taught him this speech Hwa-yong blurted out proudly from uncle Eunhyuk. Hearing a slap and some punches from behind the door Hyorin went to open it where Bora, Soyu, Damson and another man were slapping Uncle Eunhyuk. ‘’Hwa-yong, buddy you weren’t meant to tell your umma about this. Auntie Bora and Soyu dragged Eunhyuk into the living room while Damson carried Hwa-yong right behind them.

The court of the Kim charges you, Lee Eunhyuk of processing such mature information into the minds of a innocent  five year old boy, especially when it is our nephew and godson.’’ What do you have to say about this Eunhyuk before we vote on your punishment.’’ Banging the little toy hammer hard on the table, Hwa-yong watched as the man walked in front of his umma where he winked at her. His aunties who had all saw the wink burst out giggling, while his uncle protested. ‘’ Juries of the Kim’s court I Eunhyuk demand that Judge Kyuhyun be removed as the judge as he had just wink at the child’s mother. ‘’Over ruled’’ yelled out his three aunties.  ‘’WHAT!’’ shocked Eunhyuk looked over to where Hyorin and Hwa-yong were sitting, Hyorin have her brother in law a ‘’sorry’’ look. Ever since they were young the Kim’s sisters and their next door neighbor Kyuhyun would hold their own Kim’s Court whenever they needed help, or had some arguments with each other. Kyuhyun would always be the judge, while Soyu, Bora and Damson would make up the jury with Hyorin being the lawyer unless they were ones who were being accused then the role would change. Their own family and friends would sometimes join in only because they were caught by the children.

‘’So Lee Eunhyuk, present your case now, I…’’ Eunhyuk was speechless because his excuse was going to make them laugh at loud surely he would be fool once they found out what they talked about. Hwa-yong who looked on in confusion before he  asked his umma  who was sitting next to him what they were doing in the living and who was that man in funny roles. Hyorin umma quickly explain about the Kim’s Court and whom the man was, nodding his head he then asked the funny role uncle Kyuhyun was wearing around his neck. Taking a look Hyorin saw his childhood blanket sew onto a blue blanket.

Looked at her son, while trying to hold in her laughter she tried to explain about his obsession with his baby blanket but failed, Judge Kyuhyun then  looked over to them sternly giving them a ‘’be quiet look’’. ‘’Sorry’’, Hyorin  replied back before she collapsed onto the floor laughing, seeing her this way all the adults in the room let out a sign of relief. Seeing their sister, friend and sister in law laughing again was a very good sign. Banging his hammer on the table Judge Kyuhyun quickly restored order in his court. ‘’Ms. Hyorin mind telling us what’s so funny?’’

‘’Ah…oppa, I see that you still haven’t shaken off your love for your Hello Kitty blanket huh?’’ As soon as Kyuhyun heard her question his face immediate brushed red as everyone’s eyes focus on his Hello Kitty Judge Role he had since he was a child. ‘’Oh I almost forgotten about that.’’ Laughing harder now, Bora ran off to find a camera while Eunhyuk laugh sound like a pig to little Hwa-yong. Coming back into the living room, Bora grinned and said ‘’we have some guests!’’ But no one had heard her since Kyuhyun had just wacked Eunhyuk on the head for laughing at him and he in return fall off the chair and landed on the floor in a weird position. Even Hwa-yong was laughing at his uncle.

Sorry it took so long writer’s block. Happy Reading 05/05/12