Pre-debut jitters......

My Best Birthday Ever

 

CHAPTER 3

                        "Okay... Okay I should'nt be panicking now but it's only one month! As in One month! Before my birthday, and I think somethings are yet to be done..." I blurted one afternoon to Ash and Jess "the invitations were done?" Ash said "As well as the location, sound system and the programs were already finished." Jess  added in as-a-matter-of-fact tone. "But but I don't think its enough though... I feel I feel... What I had arranged is still lacking... And I think there are lots of loopholes in it...Ottokashi? Ottokashi?" I said really in state of panic "relax chingu... What are we doing here if were ain't going to help you?" Jess said as she held my hand "yah we will make sure that this party of yours is going to be the most memorable to you..." Ash added reassuring me that everythings gonna be alright "Awww... Thanks a lot... Good thing I've got friends like you... I love you both " I told them with all my heart as we embrace each other. "You're acting like your having a pre-wedding jitters aye..." Jess teased me as we all laugh.

 

                        I know I can do this, besides my photo shoot was already finished and the invitations were already given away. After that I suddenly remember Hyung and I just finish my last bite with my diner and I go online, then sign in...

 

(The chat box [note: blue for William, pink for Jas and italic words Jas POV])

 

Coolchick_phils26: Hi! Hyungie... :)

(but no reply and he isn't online yet, i guess he is busy)

Coolchick_phils26: just want to ask you if you already gotten my invitation?

That's all hyungie

(after a couple of minutes he answered back, before I click sign out)

prince_seoul01: hi! Yes I got it yesterday... Sorry if I made Sweetie wait for my reply...Biane :(

Coolchick_phils26: nah its okay hyungie I know you're a busy man :)

prince_seoul01: biane sweetie :D how's the preparations?

(I sight and start typing my whines and worries)

Coolchick_phils26: oooh hyungie... Its very  tiring and stress creeps me out... There are lots of things to do like the photoshoots, invitations, programs and everything and its driving me crazy... Huh its really tiring to have a party ...

prince_seoul01: waah why didn't you get an event arranger or someone to do that for?

Coolchick_phils26: nah its ok, my whole party is already costly and I don't want to pay for someone to do the things I can do myself. Huh... I'm just tired nontheless its fun :D and besides I'm not that fond of surprises... :p

prince_seoul01: you don't like surprises? Sweetie

Coolchick_phils26: its not that I don't like it... Its just that I hate the feeling that you know something might happened and I don't know what it is... Huh...

prince_seoul01: oh how about our deal? How am I suppose to accomplished it if you hate surprises?

(when I read it , it made me chuckled)

Coolchick_phils26: whatever hyung... You see I don't believe you can do it :p kekeke beside you yourself is a mystery already... Why would you care to bring more? Kekeke

prince_seoul01: Yah! Jasmine Han... You really don't believe your Hyung aye? :/

 (this made me laugh harder he was totally insane)

Coolchick_phils26: that's why we have a deal Hyung kekeke I know your old enough and you have a work but you couldn't possibly bring  them here... Even if you work in SMET... Okay! Hyung its alright even if you don't bring Super Junior with you or even my Leeteuk kekeke as long as youwill be there … its fine… arasso hyung! ;) miss chatting with you :)

prince_seoul01: you really dare to say “my Leeteuk” aye!!! Kekeke .... miss chatting with you too :)

(I blushed when he emphasized the “My Leeteuk” thing kekeke I’m now in a fan mode tsk tsk tsk)

Coolchick_phils26: Biane Hyung if I’m such a fan girl kekeke ;)

prince_seoul01: you’re really funny sweetie… okay you better rest now it’s already 1am and by the way start practicing calling me OPPAH ;P arasso!!! Goodnight Sweetie :)

Coolchick_phils26: Whatever HYYYYUUUUUUNGIIIIIEEE !!!! :P :P :P :P :P Goodnight

(Chat box ended)

              After our chat, it still bugs me if he can really bring them here, but whatever happens he got to be here or else I’ll kill him. ‘Pahbo, how can you kill someone you don’t even know what he looks like , all you know is that he’s Park Junsu that all’ I told myself as I mentally hit my head. Then I took a short shower, after that I went to sleep. It was a peaceful sleep no dreams at all.

(Cring)

(Cring)

(Cring)

                        “Alright… Alright, I’m up….” I muttered as I shut my alarm clock. Then I get up from my bed and go straight to the bathroom, after that I changed clothes and just have slice bread and off to school. It’s gonna be a long day again and vacation is around that corner. Next week will be another tiring week because it’s our finals and I’ve got to work hard or else my grades won’t be good.

                        “Kyaaa…. Stress week or should I say Hell week is coming next week” I shouted as I raised my both arms as we rest in the grounds of our school. “hahaha Yah right Chingu it will be a Hell week” Jess affirmed with me as she lie down. “Yah Yah we have to study hard!!! Arasso!!!” Ash added as she lie down too.  Good thing I’ve got these two chingu or else I’ll go insane.

***

 

(After the Hell week)

              “Huh………. It……. Was really……… an exhausting……. Week and I’m so tired” I whine to Ash and Jess while we were having lunch “ Yah I’m really stressed” Jess added “I know, tomorrow let’s spend our day prepping ourselves!” Ash proposed to cheer us up. “Sure thing Girl” I said automatically “So what are we going to do?” Jess asked interest evident in her face. “ Well let’s go to Spa…. All over body Spa, then let’s get some make over and then let’s do some shopping and eat , so what do you think ?” Ash told us what she planned. “Sure Sure” Jess and I said together. “Alright! It’s our date!!!” Ash said as we all giggled.

 

***

 

(THE NEXT DAY)

 

                        We went to the Spa at 9am and we relaxed there with no worries at all. We went to Jacuzzi and chat there about whatever topic we get stumbled. For the first time I’m not stressed out about my party or my test results, I’m going to have fun today with Ash and Jess. Then we went to salon and get our new looks , Jess cut her hair short while Ash have her full bangs and shoulder length hair, as for me I maintain my long hair and just have side bangs. Then off we go to shopping for new out fits, we all both two sets of outfits one with shorts and the other dress. After that we ate and rode home, it was a tiring yet relaxing date with my two chingu. IT WAS FUN!!