Dare with Hyungie

My Best Birthday Ever

 

“Huh….. what a tiring day here at school….. huh… I want to go home” Jess said complaining

“Yah it’s too hot too it’s not good for our skin” Ash added , here she goes again, too obsess in protecting our skin well I can’t blame her , she has a Mother who is a Dermatologist and thanks to her we got free check-ups and other things for our skins.

                       

                              Also it was really a hot and tiring day and I also want to go home since we don’t have regular classes we are just here sitting on the grounds and nothing besides we didn’t join any athletic organizations. Another thing I want to go online now hehehe I want to talk to Hyung I missed him, he’s my cyber friend , yes we met on an online chat room since I was too hooked in Korean Idols I’ve search so much and then I found that site and there are only few members in it, so I sign up and then boom ‘prince_seoul01’ appeared and greeted me in Korean , which is I don’t have much knowledge with. Then I answered him that I don’t speak Korean and good thing he knows how to speak English. He asked me how I was able to get here in the site that only few people knows, well I told him that I’m such a fan of Kpop (Korean Pop Music) and then as I searched and searched until I came into that site. Then he asked what group I like the most and I told him I love SUPER JUNIOR ever since the SS2 and SS3 manila which I attend, and I even told him that I am really an ELF (Ever Lasting Friend)and Leeteuk-ssi bias and then I felt embarrassed and asked him if I annoyed him because I’m such a fan girl and he told me I’m not and he thinks I’m funny and fun to chat with. Then we talk about different things until he told me he had to work so I told him goodbye. Since then we find time almost every day to chat with each other just checking each other’s life.

                       

                    The bell rang and it’s time for our dismissal so me, Ash and Jess says our goodbyes to each other. The two ride their own cars and as for me I live in a dormitory so it’s just walking distance from our school. As I was walking I remembered some of the things that me and Hyung talked about. Then I realized that it has been half a year since we know each other. Besides his username I already know his English name which is William Park and his real name Park Junsu, I even joke that it sounds like Leeteuk’s real  name that the difference is only the ‘g’ in Jun(g)su and in returned I gave him my real name which is Jasmine Han besides my username coolchick_phils26. I asked him if he had twitter or facebook but he said none because it’s not allowed in their work.  I told him where on earth is he working and I joke him it’s either you’re a celebrity or famous person and he only laugh.

                       

                       As I enter my room, I lie on my bed , set on my alarm at 5 pm and close my eyes. As I enter the world of dreams I saw myself, as if I was on a third persons view, wearing a gown and I look wonderful. Then here comes thirteen men with faces that were blurred and each of them carries a red rose and one by one they approach me, gave me the rose and dance with me. Then the last guy that was approaching me with a bouquet of different kinds of flowers with variant of colors and he was smiling at me but in my point of view his face was also blurred and when he hand me the flowers he said something which I didn’t hear because my clock alarmed and I woke up.

“Grr…. Stupid alarm clock….” I muttered annoyed, it was a beautiful dream even though I was just seeing myself in a far place and it’s rare to happened, me having a beautiful dream huh…..

                        Anyway, I get up undress myself and get my bath robe and went to the bathroom for a hot shower. After that I microwave my diner and ate it and sat on my chair made my home works and review stuff. By the time it was 10 pm I go online and went to the site where I’ll be chatting with Hyung.

(The chat box [note: blue for William, pink for Jas and italic words Jas POV])

prince_seoul01: Hi there sweetie….:))) how was your day?

(kyaa he’s already online, when he first called me sweetie I was shocked because I’m not used to pet names but now it didn’t bugs me anymore and I call him Hyungie but he insist me on calling him oppah but I was so stubborn that I don’t want to call him that way besides I think it’s too girlish and intimate, so in the end he gave up and I call him Hyung)

Coolchick_phils26:  Hi Hyungie :) well it wasn’t that productive :(

prince_seoul01:  weh?

Coolchick_phils26:  bec. We don’t have regular class and me and my friends didn’t join  

                                  any athletic organization which all the games were held today.

prince_seoul01:  Oh I see :)

Coolchick_phils26:  yah Hyung how was your work? Aren’t you tired? Have you eaten

                                  your  diner?

prince_seoul01:  wow too many questions for hyung aye!

Coolchick_phils26:  Biane :)

prince_seoul01:  kwenchana :) I’ll answer them all first how’s my work…. Hmmm….. not

                            that hectic I suppose but I enjoy it. I’m not tired because I’ve got to

                            chat with my silly maknae :) and Yes I had diner with my co-workers ….

                             Satisfied sweetie?

 Coolchick_phils26: yup Hyungie….. :)

prince_seoul01:  hey I’ve seen your facebook and your friends uploaded pictures and I

                              saw you eating ice cream and you look like a baby who’s gonna cry

                             if the ice cream is taken away from you…… kekeke

Coolchick_phils26: Yah!!! Park Junsu you’re such a stalker aye!!!!

prince_seoul01:  hey hey….. I’m not a stalker I just look at it can’t your Hyung look at

                             your pictures aye?

(I didn’t reply at all yah I felt cheated, because he knows I have an account in facebook but his I don’t know….. it’s unfair and for this half year we’ve known each other I never see a picture of him tsk…. )

prince_seoul01:  is sweetie mad now?

prince_seoul01:  :) biane…. Sweetie @_@

(Oh great his doing again that puppy dog eyes…. Even if it’s only on the chat I can still imagine a grown up man, yes he is 27 now, doing puppy dog eyes and I can’t help but to smile and Bad mood is already gone now)

prince_seoul01:  :’(

Coolchick_phils26: yah you’re such a cry baby hyung

prince_seoul01:  :)you’re not mad anymore? :)

Coolchick_phils26: yeh….

prince_seoul01:  chincha? @_@

(Here he goes again)

Coolchick_phils26: yes HYUNGIE….. It’s just that… oh never mind :)

prince_seoul01:  what is it sweetie? Tell hyungie :)

prince_seoul01: please? :)

Coolchick_phils26:  alright :) I just felt it’s unfair because you can see my photos but me

                                   I can’t see yours and when I searched your name in the facebook

                                    Or twitter there’s none…. :( how can you see my facebook if you

                                    Don’t have an account? Even the artists have their  twitter but you

                                    Don’t have :(

prince_seoul01:  biane sweetie if I’ve been unfair to you…. And for the account I used

                             to look at your profile isn’t mine it’s my friends. :) biane biane chincha

Coolchick_phils26:  okay :I but I’m still wondering if when I can see you , it’s the first time

                              That I’ve got a friend from other country  and beside my 18th birthday

                              Is  four months away from now and I want to invite you

prince_seoul01:  oh that…. Sure I’ll come :)

Coolchick_phils26:   Chincha? Heyeh!!! It’ll be on April 26 next year….

prince_seoul01:  okay :) what do you want as a gift?

Coolchick_phils26:   anything Hyungie as long as you’re there :)

prince_seoul01:   I thought you’re so in love with the SUPER JUNIOR? And here I am

                              from korea and asking you what do you want for your birthday….

                              I’m kinda disappointed that sweetie has nothing to request for :(

Coolchick_phils26:   kekeke….. whatever  hyungie…… then if you say so …. Then can

                             You bring them here? On my birthday? Kekeke just kidding :)

prince_seoul01:   Is that what you want? I can do that :)

Coolchick_phils26:   Hyung can you really bring them here?

prince_seoul01: Of course I can, want me to surprise you?

Coolchick_phils26:   Sure I dare you…… on my birthday I’ll just give you details soon :P

prince_seoul01:  Sure sure I’ll be there in one condition stop calling me hyung and

                             start calling me oppah from then on arasso?

Coolchick_phils26:   Deal HYUNG :) hahaha

(Chat box end)

                                 I know that he must be kidding but the tone of his words seems serious and I’ve got this weird feeling that my 18th birthday won’t be that ordinary as if something great would happened and I don’t know what….. I’m already satisfied if hyung will just come that would be great at least it was a proof that I wasn’t dreaming all this half year and chatting to nobody.  Anyway let’s see then what surprise can Hyung give me :)

 

 

 

P