Preparations and Suspicions

My Best Birthday Ever
              It has been two months after Hyung and I have that “DEAL” and I became busy since our Prelims for the second semester had just ended last week and I’m busy arranging my eighteenth birthday and its two months away. So I don’t have much time to chat with Hyung and on the other side he was also busy with his work, so we merely just saying ‘Hi’ and ‘Hello’ whenever we got to online in our secret site. I’m considering it as our secret site because few people know that and it’s our own little world were ocean isn’t a problem for boundaries. Oh how I missed chatting with him, him and his funny talk and guidance as my Hyung. 
 
Now I’ve got the final looks of the invitation that I’ll be sending all my guests, as always I wanted blue so it’s an exploding box invitation with a feather and flopwer design on top of it and inside it was a cake and the other details about my birthday (http://www.jinkyscrafts.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Blue-Black1.jpg).Then my photo shoot is schedule in the last week of February, so the editor can make a pre-debut presentation. After that thank goodness I wasn’t responsible for the location and foods and drinks, but I’m responsible to the guests that I’ll be inviting, plus the program itself those eighteen…eighteen oh crap…. I should be arranging them by now, good thing I’ve got many classmates to choose from. So I’ll be deciding on having my eighteen toast, eighteen gifts, eighteen candles, eighteen treasures and eighteen butterflies. I was thinking of having my eighteen roses but it’s just that I don’t feel like dancing with my male classmates and that…. Yah… about the deal… I guess I’m secretly hoping it will be true better yet I’ll just make a list of eighteen roses or a better idea an impromptu participant for this, and I’ll be choosing who’s the greatest dancer hehehe, that will be great.  
 
 
 The last thing I’m not yet done was my gowns, yes my gowns I thought they were just two but no it was four. I guess my Mom wanted a fashion show instead of a party for me. The first gown is blue an elegant aqua blue sweet heart ball gown beading quinceanera gown, ( http://www.promgowndress.com/products/big/72/201112070645088.jpg), I’ll be wearing it for my grand entrance. The second one is dark blue strapless satin faced taffeta dress with elegant ruching and pick up skirt (http://www.promgowndress.com/products/big/8/2009052614425637.jpg) , which I’ll be wearing while the guests are eating. The third is a turquoise and black magnificent ball gown sweetheart- neck floor length  quinceanera dress with embroided designs on the skirt, (http://www.promgowndress.com/products/big/54/20100617020106.jpg) which I'll be wearing during the different eighteens. The last is a aqua blue and black sweet A-line sweetheart short dress(http://www.promgowndress.com/products/big/63/20110707174859.jpg) which I’ll be wearing for the after night party. Another thing was about my cake, I have two 3 tier cakes the first one has Light blue fondant and brown branches with white and blue blossoms highlight(http://blog.pinkcakebox.com/white-blue-blossom-wedding-cake-2008-06-22.htm). The second one is made up of a moist victoria sponge with a vanilla butter cream filling with the contrast of blue, brown and white fondant for the design(http://www.phdserts.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/BrownTealCake2sfw.jpg ). Wah it was really tiring day but I still have to study and by the way I have to go online to ask where I would send the invitation for Hyung.
 
 
                             When the clock strikes 10 pm I sign in , in our website and chat him as usual it’s the time that he is online. So I told him about my long day and I asked him to give me his address so I can mail the invitations and he obediently answered me. Without too much talk we said our goodbyes and as I lay down my bed I was automatically dose off.
 
                       
 
                              The next morning I was shocked to see the sun is up good thing it was Saturday so as I was about to go to the bathroom someone knock on my door. I found out it was my two best friends so I let them in, at first I doubted why they were here and then I remembered that today we were going to the dressmaker for my gown to be made. So I told them that I’ll just take a shower and we’ll be get going. As I was in the bathroom, “Chingu can I borrow your laptop?” Jess shout out, “Sure sure” I shout back. After I have finished taking a bath and get clothes, I saw Ash and Jess smiling at me sheepishly, and I asked them, “What’s the matter with you?”. “Oh nothing don’t mind us” Ash answered back “We were just excited about you getting your four gowns made” Jess added. “Correction ladies, 3 gowns and 1 dress” I told them . “Whatever Chingu” Jess said and we all laugh.
 
                       
 
                           As we went to the dressmaker I felt that there is something wrong with my two chingu as if they know something they aren’t suppose to know, but if that’s the case they should have confronted me. Anyway whatever that is I will know it soon. I have still many things to do for this party of mine, huh and I’m really exhausted….