2/2

Ice Rink

 

A/N: I dont own Advil (;

A/N2: It's late so I havn't re read over it enough. I will later. <3

A/N3: I feel like Key's personality is really off in this fic. uhmm...Oh well. Enjoy ^^

 

--------

 

 

Key's slumber was disturbed by a loud crunching sound. He slowly opened his sleepy eyes to see the same man from the night before sitting up and munching on the saltine crackers Key had already set out the night before. The Advil already gone and the water bottle half empty.

 

Two big brown orbes looked at Key with surprise when he noticed that he was awake. “Oh, your awake.” Minho said with a sheepish grin. Key sat up fixing his bed head the best he could with out a mirror. “Mhmmm, what time is it?” Key asked, his voice still thick with sleep. He watched as Minho looked around for a clock, he admired his smooth tan skin, and perfect nose. “Ah!” Minho exclaimed when he found the clock, “7:35” He said, his voice deep and calming to Key's tired ears. Unlike the night before, where he couldn't get two words out of his mouth with out rising 2 octaves.

 

“Ugh!” Key huffed out while trying to rub the sleep off his face, frustrated that he was up at such an un godly hour. “You're a really good person, ya know.” Key stopped rubbing his face, surprised, he looked up at the person he really didn't know at all with confusion. “You don't even know me.” Key said with a blush starting to form on his cheeks. “Yes. But usually when a random drunk guy barges into someone's establishment after its closed drunk, AND passes out. They call the cops, or I don't know throw them outside. Not put them on a couch and give them pain killers and crackers. Not that I'm not thankful that you didn't throw me out.” He finished with a laugh at his own stupidity.

 

“Yeah, well... I just felt bad. And you were in NO shape to kill me or steal anything.” Key said averting his eyes for the round ones staring holes into his soul (or at least thats what it felt like to Key). “Well. Thank you. Uhm, so what's your name?” Key looked at him with hesitation. But finally decided that it would do no harm. “Key.” He said looking at his hands. He wasn't usually shy. But this guy just made him feel weird. “Ah, thats a nice name. It really fits you.” Minho said with a smile. “Th-thanks,” Key stuttered. A blush now fully on his face. They sat in an awkward silence for a good couple of minutes before Minho cleared his throat and spoke “You didn't happen to see a yellow bag anywhere did you?” Key instantly remembered the bag that was on the ground by the concession stand. He stood up and went to go retrieve it. He picked up the bright colored bag and walked back over to Minho to give it to him when one of those photo strips fell out of the side pocket. You know the ones where you go into the booth and take three pictures in a row.

 

He bent down to get it, and noticed it was Minho with another person. Pretty enough to be a girl but Key spotted the adams apple after a second. The last photo was the one that surprised Key the most. It was of the two men kissing. Ah, so he's gay...Key thought as his hopes raised only to be crushed when he realized that he obviously had a boyfriend. All of a sudden the photo was snatched out of his hand. “Don't look at that.” Minho said in a hurt but threatening voice, surprising Key. He guess he had hit a nerve. But they look so happy, Key thought. “Who is that?” Key asked and instantly regretted it. Feeling like its not his plce to ask. “None of your buisness.” Minho said in a harsh tone, making Key cringe. Not like he wasn't expecting that. “I-I'm sorry. I d-didn't mean to upset you.” Key said in his most sincere voice. Minhos face went soft again, but instead of anger his face looked sad. “N-no its okay. He's just the reason that I got faced and ended up wondering in here.” Key understood, and his face showed it too. His curiosity getting the better of him he asked, “Did you break up?” Key asked in a soft voice as to not make the other upset even more.

 

Minho's eyes visibly twitched. Key expecting to be yelled at again got ready. But nothing angry came, just a quiet “Yes.” Key looked at Minho sympatheticly. He knew how hard break ups were. He had just recently been through one. Probably one of the most self damaging break ups hes ever had. “What happened?” Key asked, hopeing Minho would open up to him. He was surprised when he actually did. “He left me for some guy named Onew. He said they had been having something for a while...” Minho said shaking his head in disbelief. He looked up when Key didn't say anything. Key's mouth was hung open, and tears were on the verge of overflowing. Key put his head in his hands and started crying. Minho didn't know what to do.”W-what's wrong?” Minho said standing up. Key tried to stop crying, trying to wipe some of the tears off. He slowly looked up at Minho.

 

“His name was Taemin wasn't it?” Minho widened his eyes at the use of his now ex-boyfriends name. “H-How did you know that?” Minho asked now thoroughly confused. Key laughed dryly. “Onew, was MY boyfriend. Well up until a couple days ago.” Key said shaking his head. “He said he found someone better...Prettier. That cares about him more.” Tears started to trail down Keys face. Minho sat down beside the crying boy. “Wow, they were playing both of us.” Minho said with a sigh. Key snifed trying to stop crying. “I tried. I t-tryed to be the best person I c-could. *sniff' I tried s-so hard.” Minho put his arm around Key, holding the crying boy. He needs comfort more then me, at least Taemin didn't say those horrible things to me, Minho thought.

 

Key leaned his head into the crook of Minhos neck. Not even caring that he was a complete stranger. “It's okay. He was crazy to give you up. He can go have fun with Taemin. I can aleady tell you are better then him.” Minho said now fully embracing Key. Key pulled away embarrassed for crying all over Minho. He tried to wipe the tears off. “Whatever, your just trying to make me feel better. And I'm sorry for crying all over you. I know you must be sad to.” Key said looking at his hands again now folded in his lap. “Actually I'm not sad anymore.” Minho said with a smirk. Key looked up confused, he was so upset a little bit ago, key thought. “You aren't?” Key asked looking into Minhos eyes. “Nope. Because if Taemin didn't break up with me. I wouldn't have gotten drunk. And if I wouldn't have gotten drunk, I would not have barged in here, and if I didn't barge in here drunk, I wouldn't have met you.” Minho says. Key looking away, his face now red as a firetruck. “Y-you don't even know m-me.” Key says. “I know, but obviously fate wanted me to know you. That is if you want to know me to.” Minho said and for the first time since they met was acting shy. A smile slowly creped onto Keys face. And before he knew what he was doing he leaned in and softly kissed Minhos cheek. So soft it felt as light as a feather. Minhos face instantly turned red. Key leaned back. “O-of course I want to know you.” Key said with a shy smile, reaching out and grabbing Minhos hand. Minho looked up into Key's eyes and smiled. He knew this was going to be the start of something beautiful.

 

--------------------------------------

 

 

~ppyong

 

 

I actually uploaded this!!! My brain is dead! ^^ hope you enjoyed? <3

Comment? Please :3