First Day Trouble 2

My Rude Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kiseop and Jiyeon reach their classroom together. As they are walking inside the classroom to their seats, all the students’ eyes are glued to them. Kiseop feels embarrass as he walk so he stopped on his tracks. “Excuse me.  Is there something wrong?” he asked them curiously while Jiyeon is just staring at his stupid work.

A boy from the back stands up. “Hey! Are you her boyfriend?” he asked confusedly.

“Ugh… Yeah? AH… Yes, I’m her boyfriend… W-Why?” he replied unsurely.

The boy laugh and the others did too.  “You! I just wish you luck!” he advised teasingly and he sits down. Jiyeon got irritated at them and stands up. “Wish you luck? What do you mean?” she asked rudely while the students remain silent and Kiseop still don’t have an idea what’s going on.

The boy swallows his saliva and his heart starts to beat faster than usual. “Aniyo. I mean, I hope your relationship will last. “He covered up and immediately looks away.

“Watch your words!” she said and the guy nodded with a forced smile.

‘So scary…’ Kiseop thought as he watched Jiyeon’s actions.

“Kiseop-ssi. Sit down beside me.” Nicole suggested. Kiseop is going to sit next to her when Jiyeon grabs his arm. “Sit beside me you idiot!” she objects. Kiseop nodded and just bows to Nicole to cover Jiyeon’s disrespectful manners.

They sit in the middle of the classroom. Kiseop checks his bag while Jiyeon is busy chewing her gum when someone approaches Kiseop, secretly.

“Dude, you can stand that wicked witch? You’re so brave!” he whispered to Kiseop.

Kiseop furrowed his brows. “W-What do you mean? And why did you call her ‘wicked witch’?” he asked him.

The guy smirked. “Why? When I’m still new here, she caught my eyes and starts to fall in love with her. I tried to court her but I ended up being stupid. I’m approaching her every time I see her but even once, she didn’t even talk to me, instead I received deathly glares from her but I didn’t give up and continued to follow her even when she always embarrass me in front of many people. And because of that students start to bully me and that’s all because of that wicked witch!” he explained angrily.

Kiseop remained silent after hearing Jiyeon’s bad attitude. “Ohh… I see.”

“By the way, I’m Kevin. You?” he introduced himself and offers his hand.

“I’m Kiseop. Nice meeting you” he said and shakes Kevin’s hand with a smile.

Jiyeon notices them and look at them disgustedly. “What are you doing?”

Kiseop looks at Jiyeon. “None of your business, wicked witch.” He copied Kevin. Kevin bows his head and starts to laugh hard.

“You---“Jiyeon got interrupted by Mr. Choi who is coming in.

“Good morning, everyone!” he greeted. All of the students stand up to greet him except Jiyeon.

“Sit down. Okay, so as you all know I’m your English teacher but I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter