Chapter 13

My Rude Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kiseop can't sleep, thinking about Jiyeon. Worried, confused, and mad at the same time. He can't understand Jiyeon anymore, sometimes she's cheerful then sometimes rude. He wants to shout at her but he can't, something's stopping him from doing it. 

It's almost midnight but Jiyeon's still wasn't home. He dialled Jiyeon's phone a couple of times but he got no respond; her phone was turned off. Kiseop rubbed his head and dialled Jessica's phone instead.

"Yeah?" she mumbled with her sleepy voice.

"Jiyeon's also not there?" he asked worriedly with his trembling voice. He's just too worried on what's happening with Jiyeon. 

"..."

"SICA?!!" he shouted but Jessica didn't say a word.  "Hey? Are you asleep?" he sighed and end the call. He stand up and decided to leave and find Jiyeon. 

He run all over the town but didn't see a sign of Jiyeon. Panting and sweating, he sat on the bench and rest a bit, thinking what he could possibly do to find Jiyeon. 

Someone approach him from behind. "Hey, still can't find her?" 

Kiseop turned and see Jessica behind him. "I thought you were sleeping. And yeah, can't find her..." he sighed. 

Jessica sits beside him. "I told you, you can't handle her..." 

Kiseop nodded and bit his lower lips. "You were right..." 

"Let's find her..." Jessica said and pull Kiseop up.

They continue searching but they didn't find her until they decided just to go home. Kiseop dropped Jessica at her house and Kiseop continue to their house. 

He enters their room and see Jiyeon sitting at the couch. "You're here?" he sobbed. "I'm tired searching for you..."

Jiyeon didn't respond instead she tossed a couple of deadly glares at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter