A Time for Us: Christmas Special

A Time for Us presents: "A CHRISTMAS SPECIAL"

 

                “Omo! Me? But I’m not ready yet.” Taeyeon said shockingly.

 

 

 “There’s no problem about that, your majesty.” The henchman said. “Ladies, it’s time.” The henchman commanded, making Taeyeon confused. Five ladies then went down the carriage bringing dresses and a lot of stuff into Taeyeon’s house.

 

                “Your majesty, leave everything to us. We’ll take care of you.” One of the ladies said. Then all of them started working. They put makeup on Taeyeon, fixed her hair, and dressed her with a princess-like attire. She looked dazzling. “You’re majesty, this way please.” The lady said while showing Taeyeon how she looks on a mirror. Taeyeon was also stunned by how she looks. So she pretended to be a princess and waved her hair, as she tricked her younger sister Hyunji, who was matching her makeover.

 

 

 

 

                “Hyunnie, I’m a princess!” Taeyeon said.

 

                “Mwo? Waeyo? I don’t understand.” Hyunji asked.

 

                “Kkkk… I’m just a pretend princess.” Taeyeon explained. “Omma, I’ll go now. Merry Christmas!” She said as she hugged both her omma and Hyunji.

 

                “Merry Christmas dear Yeonyeon… You look real pretty! Thanks to your fairy godmothers… Kkkk… Araseoyo… You take care, and have a blast this Christmas with Leeteuk~ssi, ok?” Her omma said, as she kissed her in the cheek.

 

                “Byebye my princess~unnie…” Hyunji bid.

 

                Taeyeon smiled, then she got her bag and went with her fairy godmothers. As she rode the carriage, she was really happy, since she felt like a real princess.

 

                “I wonder what Teukie is up to. Kkkk..” She whispered.

 

                While on the trip, she noticed that petals of red roses were scattered all over the roads where her carriage is passing. She found it so romantic, as she got teary eyed, touched by what all Leeteuk has prepared for her. She raised her hands as she felt the cold Christmas wind blow through her face.

 

                “A Lovely Christmas everyone!!!” She shouted.

 

                A few moments passed, the carriage stopped. Taeyeon looked around. She didn’t find anything attracting. It was all dark. She doesn’t even recognize the place since there were no visible clues of it. There was no light present except for the torch the henchman is carrying.

 

                “I’m not to accompany you by this time, your majesty. Please go straight this way.” He said. “By the way, Mr. Park wants you to have this, your majesty.” The henchman gave Taeyeon a small piece of paper which read:

 

 

 

 

                TRUST ME.

 

                Taeyeon then went straight the darkened path. She found the path romantic and magical, since there was a dim light flashed towards her, following her as she walked. She noticed, that again, there were rose petals scattered, as if signifying her path, so she followed it.

 

                “I trust you, Teukie.” She whispered to herself.

 

               Her head was bowed as she walked through the path since she was following the roses’ trail. After a few moments, she realized that she was at the end of the trail.  No more roses to follow. So she gazed around, but yet, she didn’t see anything special. It remained dark. She started to feel worried, and afraid.

 

                “Teukie~ya!” She screamed. “Odiya?!” She worriedly shouted.

 

                Suddenly…

 

                “Your majesty.” A calm voice called. It sounded familiar. So she looked around. She found a shadow of a man.

 

                “Well hello.” Taeyeon greeted. Knowing that it was his prince Leeteuk, she started acting like a princess.

 

                The man took a step towards Taeyeon, and the light shone through his face, Taeyeon was shocked.

 

                “J..Jo..Jonghyun~oppa?” She muttered.

 

                “Did I disappoint you, your majesty?” Jonghyun said calmly.

 

                “N..no… Not at all. I just thought… But, what are you doing here?” She asked.

 

                He did not say a thing. He just snapped his fingers, and then romantic music started to play. Taeyeon was confused. She was turning her head from side to side, trying to see if there are other people around. But she couldn’t see clearly out of the dark.

 

                “Can I have this dance, your majesty?” Jonghyun asked and offered his hand.

 

                Taeyeon took it and decided to dance with him. “Jonghyun~oppa… why?” She asked.

 

                Jonghyun just looked directly at her eyes, and smiled. It took them for just about a minute dancing, and then Jonghyun paused.

 

                “Excuse me, your majesty. May I?” A man behind Taeyeon said. Taeyeon tried to identify the bowing man, and found that it was Siwon.

 

                “Yes, you may, mister.” Then they danced the waltz. “Siwon~ssi. What is this?” Taeyeon asked, but again, Siwon just smiled. No answer at all.

 

                After Siwon, Eunhyuk followed, and so did Donghae and other men who are familiar to Taeyeon. But they just did what should be done. They didn’t answer Taeyeon’s questions. They just smiled. Then suddenly, the music stopped. And all was darkened again. Even the dim light flashing over Taeyeon was turned off.

 

                “Kyaaa!!!” Taeyeon screamed out of the silence. “Hmmm… I order you, turn the lights on!” She ordered, acting like a princess.

 

                Then a spot light was , shining over a man whose back was facing Taeyeon, as he said, “Looking for me?” Then he slowly turned around. And yes, it’s him. Taeyeon’s prince, Leeteuk.

 

 

 

 

                He was really charming, as he smiled, showing his dimples. He looked really elegant with his suit fit for a prince like him. He walked around Taeyeon, with the spotlight following him, and as he paused, he said “Thanks for trusting me. I told you, I won’t let our first Christmas pass without the two of us being together.”

 

                Taeyeon smiled. “My prince.” She said. Another light is shining again over Taeyeon.

 

                Leeteuk snapped his fingers, and the music .

 

(Please play the Youtube link now, just enjoy listening while continuing to read the story)

 

               He offered his hands and said. “Shall we?”

 

                Taeyeon clinged her arm on Leeteuk’s. Then they danced gracefully as the romantic music played. The couple really felt the essence of love in the air.

 

                As they swayed through the center of the dance floor all people with them just watched Leeteuk and Taeyeon fill the dance floor with their young romance. They were a perfect pair. They had the ball’s spotlight. Taeyeon appeared as a lady of glamour as she put his arms on Leeteuk’s shoulders. Leeteuk’s arms were wrapped on Taeyeon’s hips. It was like a romantically perfect scene in a love story movie.

 

                “I dreamt of this before.” Leeteuk softly said.

 

                “Is that the dream you wrote in your notes?” Taeyeon chuckled.

 

                “Well yes, my Yeonyeon~ee… I mean, your majesty.” He said as he smiled.

 

                “Kkkkk… You made our first Christmas together, extra special. Thank you, baby~Teuie.” Taeyeon said.

 

                “I’ll do anything… Everything for you, your majesty.” Leeteuk smiled

 

              As they danced, Taeyeon whispered, “You have all my love… No one can ever replace you in my heart. Saranghae…”

 

                “You’re a treasure I’ll keep forever, and I won’t let anything take you away from me. Saranghae…” Leeteuk replied.

 

                They danced and swayed all throughout, until the music ended.

 

                “Do you know where you are now?” Leeteuk asked.

 

                “No. I don’t have any idea.” Taeyeon answered.

 

                Leeteuk snapped his fingers once again, and lights started to brighten up the place. Overflowed with the sparkling jades of the illuminated chandeliers, and the dramatic setting of the palace-like dome, it hovered magnificently the blissfully romantic event during the twinkling evening. Taeyeon was totally amazed by what she saw.

 

            “We’re inside your castle… And this scene, this is what I saw in my dream, all the details, I made it real. But what’s important is us. You, me, dancing with love. Saranghae.” Leeteuk said.

 

            “You prepared all of this? But why?” Taeyeon said as she looked around. It was just the time when she realized that there were a lot of people watching them. Not only Jonghyun, Siwon, Hyukkie and Donghae. But all friends they have. Jessica, Tiffany, Taeyeon’s family and a lot more, and all of them cheered, “A lovely Christmas to you two!” and then all of them giggled.

 

            “I just want your Christmas to be complete. And so I did this.” Leeteuk said.

 

            “But you’re not the one who has prepared something. I also have something for you. It may not be not as much as what you’ve done, but I made it extra special just for you.” Taeyeon said.

 

            “Ah jinjja? What is it?”

 

            “Here… This is my diary ever since. No one had the opportunity to peek through it. Now, I’m giving you the honor to read it. You’ll learn my deepest secrets, and my most unforgettable memories.

 

 

 

 

 

             And this one. Take this box…” Taeyeon said and gave a box to Leeteuk.

 

 

 

 

            “Gomawo Yeonyeon~ee.” Leeteuk said and opened the box. He found it empty. “Ah… Waeyo? Why is it empty?”

 

            “Because we’re just going to fill it starting now. We’re gonna make a lot of moments with each other, and will store them inside that box. This box, is nothing special, but with our memories, it’s the treasure that we will share for the rest of our lives.” Taeyeon said. It made Leeteuk burst into tears. “Why are you crying?” She asked.

 

            “You’ve made me so happy, and you let me feel that I am special. Kamsahamnida Yeonyeon~ee.” Leeteuk said.

 

            “There’s more.” Taeyeon said.

 

            “Really? What?” Leeteuk asked in curiosity.

 

            “This.” Taeyeon said as she got herself nearer to Leeteuk, clinging her arms over his shoulders. She looked directly into his eyes, and slowly crushed her lips into Leeteuk’s. They kissed passionately…

 

            After a while, the lights dimmed again, and disco lights started to give color to the place. Loud and upbeat music started to roll and everyone danced on the dance floor. Everyone cheered in joy, and it was truly a Merry Christmas for everyone!

 

 

 

(ALL RIGHTS RESERVED) This is written by Danhil Nico Magcals [Admin Jidong]