A Time for Us: Christmas Special

A Time for Us presents: "A CHRISTMAS SPECIAL"


 

"The Spirit of Christmas is LOVING"

 

IMPORTANT:

BEFORE PROCEEDING IN YOUR READING, PLEASE BUFFER THIS VIDEO ON YOUTUBE. YOU'LL NEED IT WHILE READING THE STORY. PLEASE DON'T PLAY IT UNLESS I GIVE YOU THE SIGNAL. HAPPY READING MY DEAR SONELF! :)

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajj0khtJgsY

 

 

 

 

                “I wonder what this box is for… He didn’t want me to open it until it’s Christmas… Aigoo… I’m really excited to open it… Be patient Taeyeon… Patience… Patience… Patience…” Taeyeon whispered to herself as she took a glimpse of the wall clock. It’s 10:55pm.

 

                “You have to wait for 12 midnight before opening that?” Hyunji, Taeyeon’s young sister asked.

 

                “Yes Hyunnie… It will be December 25 already when the clock strikes 12. It means it is Christmas already!” Taeyeon explained cheerfully.

 

                “I wonder what’s inside it. I hope it’s another toy for me… Kkkk…” Hyunji joked.

 

                “By the way Yeonyeon, aren’t you inviting Leeteuk~ee tour house this midnight? Isn’t he gonna celebrate Christmas with you?” Taeyeon’s omma asked.

 

                “I did. I invited him. But he wasn’t sure if he could come. He told me he’s gonna call if he won’t make it.” Taeyeon said, in a little bit of sad tone.

 

                “Oh, I see…  Maybe he’s also spending his time with his family right now.” Taeyeon’s omma said. “Aren’t you two going to eat yet? I prepared a lot of dishes now. Mokja!”

 

                “Nyum!!! Delicious food again!” Hyunji excitedly said in merriment.

 

                Taeyeon, with her family prayed before they ate. They ate a lot, while they chit-chatted with one another.

 

                “Aigoo… I’m missing oppa.” Hyunji muttered.

 

                “I’m sure he’s watching over us now. He’s happy in heaven now.” Their omma said.

 

                “Yeah… But I wish he’s still here.”

 

                Time had passed without Taeyeon noticing that it was already 12:03. It’s Christmas already, and she didn’t open the box yet. Until her phone rang. She received a text message from Leeteuk.

 

                “Omo! It’ Teukie!”

 

                “Hey my yeonyeon~ee! Have you opened the box already? I’m hoping that you liked it. Merry Christmas to you and to your family. Saranghae my yeonyeon~ee!” ---This is what Leeteuk texted her.

 

                “Omo… I almost forgot… Good thing Teukie reminded me… I’ll open it now!” Taeyeon said excitedly.

 

                As she opened the box, she just saw a plain old-style notebook. It didn’t look like a precious present to give for Christmas, but Taeyeon surely liked it, knowing that it was Leeteuk who gave it. She browsed through it with curiosity.

 

 

 

 

                “Hmmm… I wonder why Teukie would give me something like this…” She thought to herself.

 

                While browsing, she found Math equations, school notes, which were written in a bad penmanship.

 

                “Kkkk… She murmured. This is Teukie’s penmanship. This really makes me curious.” She whispered.

 

                As Taeyeon looked further, she found notes written with Leeteuk’s penmanship. She decided to read them.

 

 

Aissh. This school girl. I dreamt of her again. She looked pretty in my dream… I wish she looked like that always. But she’s not. Kkkk…She doesn’t know how to dress herself. But, why do I always dream of her? Aigoo. Nevermind. Maybe I’m just stressed. I’ll go to school now. I wish I won’t see her, because.. Aigoo.. I don’t know..kkkk…

 

Hahaha... I saw her. She just entered her classroom. Yes, she’s so different from the girl I saw in my dreams. But I was so shy to laugh. Siwon and the other guys are with me. They’ll think I’m crazy.  KKkk… Naneun jinjja babo…

 

“Ahhh, jinjja babo!!! So he thinks I’m ugly? Kkkk…” Taeyeon whispered.

 

Hey hey hey… I was just asked by sum1 looking for Kim Taeyeon. And she’s the girl in my dreams. Is the world crazy? Why am I the one who should be asked by that woman? The world’s putting me nearer to that girl? Hahahah..  Destiny? Naaa….

 

“Kkkk…” Taeyeon giggled.

 

I met her… The girl. I met her, and she’s crazy. I just saved her from her plan to kill herself, and she tells me I’m crazy bcoz I thought that she’s planning to commit suicide. But she was ready to jump off the building, and I just stopped her. Aigoo. Cheongmal michin-yeon.

 

Guess what. She doesn’t know who I am. An elite… like me? Not known by this girl? Aissh… This girl’s challenging me. Better do something really bad to her… Hahaha… Eotteoke? I’ll sign her up to the University’s pageant! This is perfect! Hahaha… Let’s see.  >:)

 

“So he thinks I’m really weird… Kkk” Taeyeon thought.

 

Aissh… I guess signing her to the pageant is too bad… Bcoz of what I did, Tiff’s evil plans are arousing. Aissh.. I must do sumthin…

 

I kidnapped her… It’s wat Tiff wants to happen, but I won’t do her bad. I’ll take her home. Aigoo… So she’s actually in my car. The 1st girl who’s riding my car wid me… Hmmm… I didn’t know that she’s this pretty when she’s asleep. Kkkk.. No… I like her? This cnt be. Aissh.. Mybe not. Whatevr.  I’ll send her home now… But I want to meet her again sometime… But how? I’ll think of something…

 

She’s safe now at her house… and I met her family…  I got her watch so I’ll have an opportunity to see her again when she claims it back.. hahaha.. *Wise Teukie*…

LOL… Hyukkie think I did what Tiffany wants to do with that girl… Mission accomplished.

 

“Aissh… Teukie, jinjja nappeun namja..” Taeyeon muttered.

 

I told her to see me here at the V-square. She’s gonna visit me anytime now… and I’m sure she’ll come, this watch is kinda precious…

 

Aissh, why isn’t she coming? Is she mad or something? Aigoo. Be patient Teukie… be patient…

 

“Kkkk… Me~rong! Kkkk… That’s what happens when you’ve been a bad boy… Kkk…” Taeyeon said.

 

At last, I found it! This notebook is lost so, it took time for me to write here again.

Anyway, I didn’t have much time to write, bcoz I got busy with her…. HER---the girl… I’ve dated her now… well.. sort of.. I went to the Ivo with her, but we’re with the other guys, and that Jonghyun… Why does he have to be with us when we go out? Aissh… Jajeungna…

 

Awww! I told her that I love her… but that Jonghyun was around… so, She got mad. :((((

 

I’m sorry a’ryt?!! Why doesn’t she forgive me?

 

Taeyeon kept giggling while reading Leeteuk’s notes…

 

Ooopss… I slept at her house… Well I slept OUTSIDE her house… and I got sick, so she took care of me… Hahaha… I love this sick feeling. If she’ll take care of me like this, then I wish I’ll be sick often… hahahah… *knock on wood*

 

Nice one! She took me to her…. Whatever-that-place-is… It’s full of spiders… It freaks me out… but what she told me made me realize spiders are cool… Itsy bitsy spidey love!!! Nice nice nice!!! I love spidrs now… But I love her more!!! XD

 

Oh, Jonghyun’s here again. If I could just do magic to make him disappear.. Kkkk.. I’m kidding.

 

So, I took her out, we ate, and guess what. We’re 100th couple awardee! But we aren’t a couple yet… They just thought we were… maybe we will be a couple… SOOOOON!!!...

 

Yeonyeon~omoni… kkkk… <3

 

“Kkkk… Baby~oppa!” She whispered.

 

Whoa! We’re at the fun park… only couples do this usually. Well, we’ll soon be. Aww dude… Why have I fallen for her like this? I love this loving feeling! W8, I’ll write later… we’ll be riding the Love Lagoon now… Love love love! (I sounded like a girl) Kkkk…

 

I dissy… dizzy…aw gawd.. we wrode on the killer coaster…I can’t take it.. gaaahhh.. Anyway, as long as she’s with me… I can do anything. Haha..

 

So she says she wants the castle… I’ll give her the castle… XD

 

My princess.. Yeonyeon~ee…. Sarang! She’s my girlfriend now!

 

I LOVE MY PRINCESS YEONYEON~EE!!! <3

 

                “And you know how much I love you too, Baby~teukie…” Taeyeon said while giggling.

 

                As Taeyeon turned another page of the notebook, she found a red envelope.

 

                “Omo! What could this be?” She was surprised. When she opened it, she found a letter from Leeteuk.

 

 

 

 

To my dearest Yeonyeon~ee,

 

        We have been through a lot… we’ve started badly, since you hated me…

Hahaha… So, i’m glad, that now, we’re really happy with each other. Thanks for

always being there for me, and thanks for completing my life. It’s Christmas now,

so I want you to read my notes about you. I didn’t plan to give you this before… I

just can’t help myself to think of you, so while I’m day dreaming about you, I

decided to write everything that happens between me and you. I know, this is

weird. And it’s unusual for a guy like me to do thing like this… Aigoo… Naneun