The Dance

That One Girl

After a long, boring day at school. I rushed back home as soon as possible.

I whined to my oldest brother," Opppaaa, can I pleaaaase wear a dress?"

I was in an arguement with my brother because he was scared I might get or something if I was in a dress. Eunkwang gave me a stern look," No."

I gave him a pouty face," Pleeeeeaase? Oppa, pleaase?"

I started tugging on his arm with a sad look. Suho came down the stairs and smiled," Hyung, just let her wear what she wants. You're so uptight."

Eunkwang's head spun around 180 degrees and shot Suho a sharp glare. Suho shot him a cheesy smile in return, and gulped," On a second thought, nevermind."

He chuckled awkwardly and went back up the stairs. I tugged on Eunkwang's arm again," Pleeasee?"

JR came from the kitchen over," Just let her wear what she wants, I'm getting tired of hearing her voice."

I scowled at JR," Tch, mean oppa."

I started pestering Eunkwang again, and finally he screamed," FINE! OKAAAY!"

I grinned and did a victory dance around the living room. Eunkwang yelled up the stairs," JR! You better be watching her closely tonight! If she gets or ually harassed tonight then say goodbye to your life!"

I was still dancing around when Eunkwang pointed at me," The dress you wear has to be below knee length."

I immediately stopped and looked at him," WHAT!? I don't want to look like an old ahjumma!"

Eunkwang slapped his face," Ugh, how much is a ticket to the dance."

I replied," $5 Each. Why?"

Eunkwang replied with an evil smirk," If you want to go with an above knee length dress.. then you're taking Suho with you."

My happy smile was replaced with a pout," Whyyy?"

Eunkwang seemed satisfied with his words," So he can keep closer watch of you."

I frowned," Ugh, fine. IF NO ONE ASKS ME TO DANCE THEN I'M  BLAMING THIS ON YOU OPPA!"

 

I pouted on the way to the dance. I was sitting in the car with Suho and JR while Eunkwang drove us. Apparently, all of Suho's friends and JR's friends were going to be there. I groaned. Even though Suho and his friends were in different schools, my school allowed people from the same district to join the dance. I sighed once again, earning a glare from JR. I gave him a small smile and stared out the window. Soon, we reached the school. I could see people wearing dresses and the guys wearing tuxedos. I glanced at my two brothers, they were both wearing casual stuff.

I got out of the car and was greeted by my friends, and then I was escorted in by my two brothers. I saw Suho's friends talking amongst themselves. I knew them too, but I was also awkward with them. Suho practically dragged  me over to them. JR sulked behind and soon disappeared. His friends waved to me, and some were annoyed by my presence. Maybe they were also gay with my brother too... WHO KNOWS.

Suho introduced me," Hey guys. You guys might know my sister, Haejoon."

A cute guy who looked like he was a kid smiled at me," Of course! Who wouldn't remember a pretty lady like her?"

Another guy came up to him and looked annoyed," Cheating on me, Luhan?"

Luhan smiled back at him," Of course not, my love."

I raised an eyebrow at that, and realized it was the 'HunHan' couple everyone at school was talking about. I lightly chuckled, and said hi to the rest of Suho's friends and then left.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

LOL, had to put the HunHan couple in there<3 ^_^

Will update in 2 days(: