Kim Haejoon

That One Girl

She smiled at her oldest brother.

    "Thanks oppa!"

An angelic looking girl was grinning at her brother, Kim Eunkwang. He, in turn, smiled back at her. He chuckled lightly," Anything to make you happy, angel."

She beamed at him and skipped upstairs, to her room. She lived with her three brothers, who had taken care of her since they were younger. She didn't know why she didn't have parents, but she never asked. Three brothers were enough for her. She had just asked her brother if she could go to the schools dance. And he had said yes. She was estatic right now, since she had never gone to any of them. She had to go with her youngest brother though. Kim Jonghyun. He preferred being called JR more though. You lightly chuckled to yourself, and got ready for bed. You whispered to yourself in happiness," I GET TO GOO!"

 

Kim Haejoon's POV

The next morning, I woke up at the same time as yesterday. There was school today too, and then the dance tonight. I squealed and kicked my legs in the air while laying on my bed. I glanced at the clock seeing that I had spent a few minutes spazzing on my bed. I squealed again and ran into the bathroom to get ready.

I ran down the stairs, skipping a few because I was late. I saw JR calmly eating in the kitchen. I jumped over," Annyeong oppa!"

He gave me a small smile. Psssh, oppa is always grumpy. I saw my second oldest brother come down the stairs, Kim Suho. I smiled at him and he smiled back. He looked at the clock," JR, Haejoon, shouldn't you guys go now? If you don't want to be late?"

I nodded, and practically dragged JR out the door with me. I screamed," BYE OPPAS!"

My brothers don't go to the same school as me except for JR. JR was a junior, while I was still a sophomore. Suho was a senior, and Eunkwang was already in college. We were walking towards the school, when I noticed something off about JR. Usually he would be listening to music or sulking, but today he was just walking normally. I poked him, and he gave me a curious look. I smiled," I was just wondering if you're the JR that I know."

He raised an eyebrow. And I giggled and ran off, leaving him dumbfounded. He smirked and shook his head," YOU'RE GONNA GET IT NOW KIM HAEJOON!"

 

I ran all the way to school, leaving myself breathless. I was nearing the entrance when JR caught up with me. We were both laughing, and panting. I wish I could've spent more time with JR, but then his friends came over. I stood there awkwardly as JR chatted with his group, NU'EST. I knew his friends, but still, I'm quite awkward(;

I was slowly inching away, but my brother dragged me over. Three of the boys said hi to me, but the last one just stood there with an annoyed face. He hated me, but I hated him too. He was Aron Kwak, a transfer student from America. He had perfect Korean though. JR snapped at him," Say hi, damnit."

He rolled his eyes and cautiously said," Hi..."

I replied in the same manner, leaving an awkward silence between us six people. I waved to them," I gotta go now, class is going to start soon. Bye oppa...!"

I ran towards my classroom, wanting to get away from Aron. He hated me for being JR's sister. Maybe cause I always stole JR's attention from them. Cause maybe Aron's a homoual and wants JR to himself.... JK. I don't think that's the case.

I walked into my class, seeing a few people already there. Class was the same, boring as always.

 

 

 

 

(sorry if this intro . It'll be more interesting later.)