That Ignorant Boy.

Undecided Lovers

"Really are you willing to go with me to the library, boys like you don't really know about the library." as Seonnie replied with sarcasm.

 

"Was that supposed to be an insult or a compliment?" said the teenage boy around DongJun's age.

 

He gave her his hand so they could walk together hand in hand to the library. 

 

She rejected his offer and just walked besides him. 

 

They talked, she laughed, he tripped, and she laughed even harder. 

 

Right then and there she thought this day couldn't get any better.

 

"So..um..how did your day go?" asked the boy.

 

"It was great actually even better with the laughter you gave Me." replied Seonnie with joy in her voice.

 

They were in front of the library door as he opened and followed behind the girl that walked beside him earlier.

 

"Thanks for coming with me SeungHo." she said with a grin on her face.

 

"Anything, we've been friends for a while anyways," replied Seungho with his deep smooth voice.

 

They walked over to the book shelves, reading titles while tilting their heads to read it properly and going through different genre aisles.

 

“Seonnie-ah let’s read this book together,” stated SeungHo as he pulled out a mature manga.

 

“What in the world Seung, gosh put that away you ert,” replied the girl who is now blushing and holding in her giggles.

 

"Hey, Seonnie I'll be right back alright?" said the boy who was in a rush to somewhere.

 

"Restroom break?" Seonnie questioned, SeungHo then nodded as a reply.

 

Seonnie continued on looking through the shelves as one title caught her attention, In Between Lovers, she loves romance novels. As she pulled the book out from the shelf she saw a glimpse of something at the back of the aisle that didn’t surprise her, some couple groping against each other.

 

"This library disgusts me sometimes, such horn dogs." Seonnie thought in her head.

 

As Seonnie starts to walk to the front desk to checkout her book, *BAM!*, she ate the tiled and waxed floor.

 

"Hey! Watch where the you're stepping on clumsy !" said the ignorant boy who was stretching.

 

"Excuse me, but the library isn't your ing bedroom dumb ." Seonnie said with attitude in her voice.

 

"Well, I'm ing sorry I didn't know it was so wrong to sleep in a library, should I go sleep in the emptied classrooms then?" stated the boy who was now putting on his shades.

 

"NO! Sleep at home, school is for studies it’s not your daycare!" replied Seonnie now yelling at the top of her lungs in the library.

 

"Sorry mother, GOD you're one ing annoying girl you know." replied the boy with his leather jacket on with his shades.

 

After that ignorant boy stood up the Librarian came up to Seonnie asking what's the matter with all the fuss going on and questioned if Seonnie wanted to get kicked out.

 

"I'm sorry; I won't make a ruckus in the library the next time I visit."

 

As Seonnie is checking out her books she picked out from earlier; the Librarian gives her a dirty look.

 

She sees that ignorant boy once more at the door when she was about to walk out.

 

Before she was about to scold at him again she looked at what he hand in his hands and saw him reading a book, one that had the same title to the one she was holding in her hands, 'In between Lovers'.

 

"Hey, uh.. about earlier I, Uh well what I am tr--"

 

"Save it, I don't want to hear another word from you, I heard your voice enough for today." stated the boy wearing shades

.

Seonnie just stood there after that ignorant boy walked out with a smirk on his face, she haven't ever felt so flabbergasted before and to be out talked you can say.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Hey, hello, SeungHo to Seonnie?? Is anyone alive in this body?" Asked the male that stood in front of Seonnie.

 

"....OHHH... u-uh yea-ah so-sorry about that." replied the female who was zoned out from her thoughts.

 

"Are you alright you seem tensed up."

 

"Oh No everything is fin-ne just a little cold i guess."

 

"Well, if you're a little cold, then do you need my jacket?"

 

Seonnie replies... "Seriously? I didn't mean it that way. I'll just see you tomorrow." and walks away as she still feels a bit flabbergasted.

 

SeungHo thought in his head, "Well, that didn't go so well I'm guessing."