Why are you being so Different?

Undecided Lovers

 

"What's wrong with you now huh? Ever since you got to school you didn't say one word to us Seon." asked the twins, Ahn JinHee and Niel, in sync.

 

"Mmmm," was all she replied.

 

"Please tell us what's wrong did you get a text from SeungHo last night that pissed you? Or was it a text from DongJun? Or did I and Niel so something? Seon-ah answer me your best friend since diapers." stated the girl in mid length hair with a similar face to Niel.

 

"Mmmm," was the answer she repeated to answer her friend.

 

"Yo, sis' it ain't worth it she ain't going to tell us anything, the only way we can make her talk again is by asking DongJun to come and talk to her." insisted the boy with a girl-ish face that related to his sisters.

 

"She should talk by than right?"

 

The twins left their friend Seonnie at the bench to go find the boy that was so called her, crush.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

" you dude that ain't a joke, it's more like an insult on my skills." laughed the boy with a beautiful eye smile with his own smile.

 

"What the , dude i was joking with your I am not insulting I'm just trying to make your skill ability be awesome while funny." replied the boy named SeungHo.

 

Niel walking up and talked smoothly with his line, "Hey, Guys what’s up?"

 

They all shook hands respectfully and shoulder bump with one another.

 

"Yo, DongJun can I talk to you for a moment." asked Niel

 

DongJun followed the twin boy to a tree standing in the shade, as their conversation started.

 

"What happened last night Jun?"

 

"What are you talking about Niel, if you mean after partying with my gang than nothing although we did drink."

 

"The thing I'm talking about is that, did you do anything to Seonnie or do you know what happened to her she's been a bit odd all day today."

 

"No I don't, why do you come to me when she isn't so well or what so ever. We don't have a relationship with each other you know. It kind of annoys me that you guys suspect me, as if I were the one who did the wronging."

 

"You sound like a jack donkey right now you know that, it's Seonnie your buddy, your so called girl homie, the girl who helped you get at the girls you like and was there to lend a shoulder and you give her this cold shoulder."

 

"Niel why in the ing world are you bringing up this topic for? It has nothing to do with what you had to tell me from the beginning."

 

"Okay, okay, sorry what I originally wanted to know was that if you know what happened to her yesterday or last night and why be so harsh."

 

"No I don't know what happened can I go back now Niel damn sound like a principal."

 

"Wait, but I need you to go and ask Seonnie what's wrong though, she can only open up to you during these times."

 

"So what find someone else to replace me or something...” stated the young man who was already walking away.

 

"Gah, what an why be so harsh today, probably had too much to drink last night anyways." Niel thought to himself.

 

SeungHo witnessed the small argument Niel and DongJun.  He decided to go and figure things out and apologize in DongJun's place to Niel.

 

"Hey, Niel wait up will you?" yelled out the young man with dark red hair and glasses.

 

Niel turned around.

 

He questioned, "What's up Seung?"

 

"Um, I’m sorry for what DongJun had said to you if he offended you in anyway."  Stated the boy now bowing.

 

"Oh no, nothing went wrong just Seonnie that's all she isn't acting so much like herself, you see she has been odd all day and i came here to ask DongJun if he knew what happened or have any information."

 

"Oh, about that she did look kind of not so well today when I last saw her, and yesterday she had a similar face in the library and then she just left me looking like a ."

 

"And do you know the reason of it?" asked Niel thinking he caught onto a clue

 

"Not really but I did see a guy come out from the library before i went in," replied the Boy with bright red hair

 

"Do you know who exactly the person is?"

 

"No, not really I'm sorry Niel." Seungho apologized.

 

"It’s fine thank you for the information though, it is better than not knowing anything at all."