Coming late!

Harang

 

"Ji Yong, we are late!"

 

Sighing he continued his good hair, and ignored the girl crying in the hallway waiting for him. When she is not silent as usual, he called back just as irritating.

"Like you worried so much about arriving late, Bom! Just wait!"

 

Bom sighed and rolled her eyes while she was looking at her watch. "5 minutes! After 5 minutes I'm gone, Ji Yong!" She was more than half hour waiting for him and became bored and so if Mr. Ji Yong wanted  go to the dance school with the car to, he had to do quickly.

Ji Yong laughed false and put hair good, until his phone began to vibrate. Curious he took his phone from his pocket and saw that it was a message from Seungri.

 

 

 

From: Maknae

To: Ji Yong Hyung!

Time: 11:22 AM

 

Hyung! Don’t hurry, we have a replacement for Hwangssabu hyung! And he is also late, so see you later! ^^

 

 

 

Ji Yong smiles happy and does further his hair, so no rush ...

He totally forgots the hasty Bom in the hall and did his hair quietly.

 

Meanwhile Bom already left for her car. ‘Well, Ji Yong-ie must find someone to bring him to danceschool, or taking the bus' she thought laughing and started her car.

 

Ji Yong was satisfied in the hall as his smile froze ..

The hall was empty, no Bom.

He frowned and thought of something he totally didn’t want to think.

He grabbed his cell phone and called her, but she didn’t answer.

 

After a couple of times to call Mrs. Bom, he gave up and went outside, and immediately the wind hit him in the face. "I'll kill her, ugh!"

Cursing the cold weather he walked to the bus stop. Until he saw in the distance a taxi stand and ran to it. But when he boarded the taxi, someone else got also in from the other side ...

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

"Try to come early today, okay?" Warned the woman with one eyebrow up and looked at the rushing guy for herself who was doing his shoes. "Okay, Gummy noona, I try." He sighed when he was wearing sneakers and turned to the door, as usual got a gummy smile and waited for the boy.

 

He turned and smiled sweetly. "Hm, wait. I leave later" With that he walked up the stairs and

Gummy smiled. "Don’t walk with shoes on the carpet," she called back after him and shook her head. "This guy is making me crazy .." she whispered laughing and followed him.

 

Half panting he opened the room and calmly walked inside, afraid to wake the sleeping angel. His smile widened when he saw him peacefully sleeping in his bed. He walked up to it and knelt before his bed.

Quietly and gently he took his small, warm hand and it with his thumb.

 

Every day ... every day his heart was warmer and warmer as he felt his angel, hugged him, played with, went out, every time he smiled at him ...

They grew up together, learned together the world for themselves ... together like two friends ...

 

The feeling he felt for the little was endless, it was the most precious feeling he ever felt. He could never imagine a life without him, without his angel, his happiness…

Every day, he felt sorry because that he didn’t want him ever, had doubts about this little one.

He remembered exactly what he thought when he first time had him in his arms.

‘You were born bu mistake. A big mistake’

 

But that changed instantly when he opened his small, warm and sad eyes and met his for the first time. He began to cry loudly, and still he must laugh at his action. He was with the crying baby in his hands and run to the first nurse and shouted:

"Something is wrong! He cries! "

 

 

"You are too late, Young Bae"

 

He awoke from his daydream and nodded slightly. "I’m leaving so, noona"

Young Bae looked back at the little miracle, yes, from that day he was a miracle rather than a mistake, because every time Young Bae watched him he forgot all his problems.

Every time he said "Daddy" he realized that 'he' was his everything.

Simple, everything!

 

"My baby, daddy loves you" he whispered softly and kissed his forehead. He heard slightly gummy laughing. "What?" He whispered and stood up. "His dad, he's become a big boy"

 

"No," he said simply and smiled as he stared at his son. "For me.. he still baby Harang, my baby"