My Life on a Beach ~for Sarapyon~

To Be or Not to Be, That Isn't the Question. ~One-Shot Shop~

Couple: Park Sangrae and Lee Kiseop (U-Kiss) or Yeo Hoonmin (U-Kiss)

Song: U-Kiss - When Love Stops


 

Standing in the cold ocean in winter probably isn't the best idea, but I do it anyway. Even though the moon is near to the earth, the tide isn't very high and it is freezing, but yet at the same time, it soothes me to be so far away from the path. I come here when I have been thinking to much, which seems to have been the problem lately. I come here late at night in the winter for two reasons, and two reasons only. One of them I have already explained and the other is to wait for the first snowfall of the year. Watching as it falls into the ocean is fun because it soon melts even though they are basically the same thing. It's peaceful and its a perfect example of the many times something falls apart.

"Sangrae?" I heard from behind me. I ignored it for a second, but then slowly turned around.

"Yes, Chunnie?"

"I knew I would find you here," he said taking off his shoes and walking towards me. I sighed and turned back to the ocean watching the waves crash back into the endless ocean, highlighted by the moon, making it seem as the wave never crashed, but kept flowing towards me, going off into different paths.

"What is wrong with you?" Yoochun asked sticking his hands in his pockets. I shrugged my shoulders and wrapped my arms around myself.

"It's nothing..."

"Did Hoonmin break up with you?" He asked looking over to me, frowning. I shook my head and sighed.

"I broke up with him... I keep thinking about Ki-Kiseop," I said letting out a deep, shaky breath.

"Hasn't he hurt you enough?" Yoochun asked irritated.

"He only wants the best, and obviously I'm not the best. I just want him happy," I said quietly walking further into the ocean. I heard Yoochun sigh.

"You know, your going to have to get over him some time soon, right? He is already dating someone," he said and I turned around to see him putting on his shoes and walking away. I frowned and walked onto shore so I could sit down.

"My heart only beats for you, oppa. I don't know what to do to win you over again... Maybe Yoochun is right... Maybe I should give up. I mean we've tried so many times, but it never works out because of your work," I thought to myself resting, my head on my knees and sighing. I felt a tingling in my nose and then my eyes started to water. I wiped my eyes and sighed.

"It's not right to waste tears on him... There are so many other stars out there," I heard a voice say again. I turned and saw a boy.

"Hmm?" I asked tilting my head and he walked closer. The moonlight hit him just right and I saw it was Kiseop.

"Crying for Hoonmin," he said sitting next to me. I pouted and looked back to the ocean.

"I wasn't. You have no idea."

"You think I have no idea?" He asked, slightly raising his voice. I closed my eyes and sighed.

"You don't."

"What are you talking about! I'm watching my dongsaeng be taken away from me! How can I have no idea?!" He yelled but then took a deep breath. I sighed and looked at him.

"What are you talking about. Hoonmin told me that you wanted the best for me and you told him to date me," I said watching his every movement. He suddenly ruffled his hair.

"Aish, that kid." I stood up and wiped the sand off my .

"Wait! Where are you going?" Kiseop asked me standing up and wiping the sand off his too.

"I'm going home. I don't like lies anymore," I said walking away towards the path that lead to my home. I heard footsteps following me, but I choose to walk quicker just to get away. I made it to my backyard, but then Kiseop caught my hand and stopped me.

"What?" I asked pulling my hand away.

"For the past year I have longed for you to be in my arms again! Even though we broke up because I had to work continuously, doesn't mean I didn't love you! Because I still do! I dreamt about you every night when we weren't together. After we split it felt like there was no sunny day or clear night! The stars were like snow and rain, not being able to see you was difficult. And then you went out with Hoonmin which hurt me more. I thought you had moved on," he said with tears starting to leak from his eyes. I puffed my cheeks and looked down at the ground, taking in all the guilt, "You were my sunshine, you were my moon, you were my happiness. You still are."

"Kiseop-ah..." I said quietly pouting.

"Neh, Sangrae?" He asked tilting my head up with his hand.

"I missed you," I said hugging him tightly. He returned the hug and didn't let go for a long time.

"I will always love you and protect you. Maybe you won't cry anymore if you just accept my offer," he continued on quietly.

"What?" I asked tilting my head and smiling.

"Be my one and only girlfriend that will never leave me and will love me for forever and then some," he said smiling and grabbing my hand.

"Yes~ But you can never leave me," I said excitedly.

"Who would ever think about doing that?" He asked kissing my forehead.

"Wait! Don't you have a girlfriend?" I asked taking my hand away from his. He frowned and looked at me.

"No, who told you that?"

"Yoochun...." I said quietly, almost mumbling.

"Oh, don't listen to your silly oppa. He tries to sabotage me all the time," he said laughing. I hugged him and kissed his cheek.

"Kamsa oppa~" I giggled and he looked at me. I looked at his eyes and then he kissed my lips. I returned the kiss and pulled back.

"Yah. Don't you have practice tomorrow?" I asked tilting my head.

"Oh, I forgot," he said smiling.

"Whatever," I said poking his forehead, "Go home and sleep, arasso?"

"Neh, umma," he said sticking his tongue out at me. I pouted and he kissed me again. I smiled and he left while waving to me. I stood there for awhile, thinking about what happened.

"Wow, I thought I got you on the girlfriend part," Yoochun said chuckling.

"I'm going to kill you!" I said running into the house chasing him.


"Sangrae! Door for you!" I heard Yoochun call from downstairs. I sat up in my bed and looked at my iHome.

"Aigoo~ Who could be here at 10 in the morning?" I asked rubbing my eyes and stepping out of bed. I picked up my jacket and put it over my tank top. I walked down the stairs and saw Yoochun talking to someone in the kitchen.

"I thought you said the door," I said pouting and walking into the kitchen.

"Well, they were at the door, but then I invited them in," he said continuing to talk to Jaejoong.

"But where?" I said pouting. Yoochun shrugged his shoulders and smiled. I stood around waiting for the person to show up. It's been about four years since Kiseop and I got back together.

"Chunnie? What's today?" I asked looking at the calendar only to have my eyes covered by a pair of soft hands.

"Guess who~" the voice said giggling.

"Aigoo~ Kiseop~" I said taking his hands off my eyes and turning around. He smiled and opened his arms wide. I hugged him and giggled into his chest.

"Happy Four Years~," I said into his chest. He smiled and kissed the top of my head.

"I'm glad you finally remembered. I've been standing behind you for some time now," he laughed letting go of me. I smiled and looked around.

"What are you doing here so early?"

"Just... No reason~ Let's go outside!" He said taking my hand and walking to the ocean. I smiled and walked with him walking towards the water.

"Wait~ I need to take off my shoes~" I cried as he kept pulling me towards the water. He smiled and stopped. I took off my shoes and he did the same. We walked into the water. We stood there watching the waves. It was still cold, but for once, it was sunny while standing out here.

"So why out here all of a sudden?" I asked turning towards him. He shrugged his shoulders. I turned back to the ocean and smiled. This was really an enjoyable sight.

"Hey, Sangrae?" Kiseop asked taking my hand and turning me towards him.

"Neh?" I asked and he smiled. I gave him a confused look until he started to kneel. I gasped and he continued to smile.

"Park Sangrae?" He asked and I nodded, "It's been 4 years since we started to date again. I've known you for about 7 years, so I think this it the right time to ask this," he said taking a deep breath and looking into my eyes, "Will you marry me?" My heart stopped. My mind stopped. Everything stopped functioning. He giggled and I just stared at him.

"Yes!!" I said after everything had come together in my head. He pulled out a box and showed me a ring while slipping it on my finger. He stood up and hugged me.

"Thank god! I don't know what I would have done if you said no," he said smiling and laughing.

"Thank you oppa," I said after we walked inside from the beach.

"For what?" He asked tilting his head.

"Everything," I smiled and we walked inside and saw all of U-Kiss and JYJ.

"Congratulations!" They all said laughing and smiling.

"Everything I could have ever wished for," I thought to myself as Kiseop wrapped his arms around my shoulder and kissed my forehead.


A/N: Here you are Sarapyon~ I hope you like it^^

If you didn't like it, I will redo it. Also, you can request again~^^