It’s you again

If We Ever Meet Again

Suzy’s POV:

Another day, another place. First stop, _______. We are currently staying in a hotel. Me and my unnies are staying in one room while another room for my three oppas. It is already 10 am when we woke up. To explore the place, me and unnies decided to eat at a nearby restaurant. We prepare ourselves and went over to the boys room.

“Are they even awake now?” Min asks with an annoying tone.

“Of course they are.” I replied confidently but then, because of unsureness, “Right?” I followed asking.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

Jia unnie knocks on their door. No one answered. Then Jia unnie knocks again. But still, no answer.

“See? They are still sleeping.” Min complains crossing her arms upon her chest and pouts.

“Haha. You act like you’re the maknae” Jia unnie teased.

“Well I’m ONE of the maknae. So it still counts. Hehe” she rebutted. Well she is a little bit older than me, but she kinda act like I’m older than her.

~Dadhin nae gaseumeun
Nu-gudo sarang-hal suga eopt-da
Keureohke mideo-nneunde
Eoneusae nae gaseumi yeolligo isseo
Kudeun nae gaseumeun
Tashineun seolle-il suga eopt-da
Keureohke mideo-nneunde
Neoreul bol ttae-mada nae gaseumi ttwiiyeo

You touch my heart baby (touch touch)
You touch my heart baby (touch touch)
Budeureoun songillo
Nae ma-eumeul eorumanjyeo (touch)
You touch my heart baby (touch touch)
You touch my heart baby (touch touch)
Nae ma-eumeul modu da
Da da kajyeo kasseo (touch)~

 

Fei unnie’s phone rings.

“Yeoboseyo?” she answers it.

“Mwo??....Oh chincha??....Well wait for us there.” then she hangs up.

“Who was it unnie?” I asks her.

“Seulong. He said that they were awake hours ago. They’re at the restaurant we were talking about earlier” she tells us.

“See, they are already awake” Jia unnie teased Min again and Min pretends to sulk.

“Kaja! Paegopa!” I drag all of them.

 

Seulong, Changmin, and Key are already at the restaurant that is just blocks away from the hotel they are staying at. They have just ordered the food for all of them, and now they are just waiting for it to arrive.

“Kibum-ah” Changmin called out Key.

“Ne hyung?” he answered not looking at him.

Changmin noticed that he’s always using his phone and smiles everytime he receives a message.

“What’s wrong with you?” he asked curiously and confusingly.

But he didn’t get an answer from key.

“Changmin-ah, his probably texting the girl from the other day” Seulong recalled tapping Changmin’s back.

“Then why is he smiling?” he asks, really confused now.

“Hyungs, what do you rely when someone ask you ‘Are you a car?’” he asks randomly looking at Changmin and Seulong.

Changmin just got more confused and Seulong…

“Ah!” just thought of something.

“What hyung?” eager to know the answer.

“Emmm…because…you drive me crazy?” he answered unsure of what he just said.

“Haha…thanks hyungg.” Key laughs.

“Oh you two are going crazy now” said Changmin rolling his eyes.

“Oppa!” four girls scream as they reached the restaurant.

They all turn hteir heads towards the entrance door and saw the 4 girls approaching them.

“Woah…you wake up so late.” Key whines as the girls reaches the table.

“So it’s about who wakes up early now?!” Min slumps into the chair beside Key.

“What’s with her?” Changmin asks curiously.

“Hehe. She’s having who-wakes-up-early issue.” Jia again sitting beside Changmin.

They all ate their lunch and after that, they went for a stroll in the park. Key is again, looking at his phone and laughing every now and then. Jia and Changmin walks together and also Fei and Seulong. Walking while holding hands. And that leaves Suzy and Min to hang out together.

“Who was the boy from the other day?” Min asks blocking Suzy from moving forward.

Suzy gives Min a confused look. She doesn’t get what Min is asking her.

“You know, the boy, the one you spilled water to?” Min trying to get Suzy to remember it.

Suzy again, looks confused. But then, “Ah!” she points up

“Aigo, you’re so forgetful” Min walks ahead of Suzy.

“Wae? What about him?” Suzy ran catching to her.

“Do you, by any chance, saw him again?” she asks looking at her.

“Ani, why?”

“ecause if ever you’ll meet him again. Then that’s fate” Min explained.

“Eh? Why are you saying that?” she asks.

“Nothing. I just feel like talking. Hehe.”

 

 

“Where are you going Suzy-ah?” Fei sees Suzy heading to the door of their room.

Suzy looks back, “Just gonna buy some foods” she replied.

“Let Key go with you” Fei instructed.

“Arasso.” Then Suzy goes to the boys room and then knocks.

Key is the one who opens the door, “Wae?”, he ask.

“Oppa. Can you go with me?” she pleaded.

“Eodi?”

“In the grocery store. Fei unnie told me to bring you”

“Hyung, I’ll go with Suzy for awhile” he ask permission.

“Okay” they replied.

 

“Key oppa is in love now, right?” she teased.

“Haha…and why is that?” he chuckles.

“You’re always smiling looking at your phone.” she answered.

“Maybe” Key laughs.

The grocery store is just across the street. When they reach there, Suzy immediately went to the beverages section and key followed her.

Hello--SHINee

Taemin and his friend are buying drinks for the party in their house with their parents and relatives.

“Taemin-ah, I’ll just go there for awhile. See you later.” His friend excuses himself.

“Arasso”

Taemin is selecting the beverages they are going to buy when he saw his favorite drink, banana milkshake. But to his surprise, it’s the only one left. Leaving the shopping cart behind, he hastily went to milkshake. He is about to get it when a hand gets it first.

“Yah!” he shouted accidentally to the person who got the milkshake.

The person is a girl and she jumps, startled by the sudden shout and looks at Taemin.

“Wae?” she furrows her eyebrows.

“Ah..uhmmm…I…” he stutters as he looks at her.

“Is there any problem?” the girl asks.

“I’m Taemin” he suddenly said offering his hand for a handshake.

“Why did you shout?” instead of introducing herself back, she asks a question.

Taemin puts his hand down and rubs the back part of his neck, “I…I’m really sorry for that.” he apologize.

Then the girl notices Taemin’s eyes on the milkshake she’s holding “Is this what you were shouting for?” she holds the milkshake up.

“A..ani” he replied shyly.

“Hehe…don’t worry…you can have it” the girl gives Taemin the milkshake and smiled at him. “I’m Sulli” she finally introduces herself to him.

Taemin can’t believe that she will give the milkshake to him.

“Ah…ani-ayh…you can have it. You got it first” he waves his hands in front of her insisting.

“You sure?” she asks

“Ne”

“Gomawo” Sulli smiled.

As she is about to walk, “Can I have your number, Sulli-ssi?” he suddenly asks.

Sulli stops and look back at him “Excuse me?” she asks walking back to Taemin.

“I mean…uhmm…” he doesn’t know what to say “Do you believe in. it started with a milkshake?” he says it as cutely as possible. Sulli chuckles at his cuteness. “Maybe?”

Taemin can’t help it but smiles widely and his heart just beats happily.

Right after Sulli gives Taemin her number and vice-versa, Taemin’s friend comes back and so as Sulli’s friend.

“Thank you Sulli-ssi…Annyeong!”

“Annyeong Taemin-ssi” they wave goodbye to each other.

 

“Her friend is so evil-ish” his friend remarked doing things in his hands while saying the word evil-ish.

“His friend is the most boastful guy I have ever met” her friend nags in the most annoying way.

 

 

“Suzy-ah…can we buy cotton candies?” Key asks

“Eeh? You like them?”

“C’mon” Key grabs Suzy’s hand and drags her to the candy section.

While Key is looking around, Suzy told him about what she saw earlier. Telling him how cute girls can make boys speechless and shy. While telling him the story, she didn’t see the way she’s going that she was hit by a shopping cart and got pushed a little.

“Aigo…oww” she rubs her side. She then looks at the person holding the shopping cart and, “Omo!” she gasped.

“Oh hey! You’re the girl! It’s you again.” he smiled at her. “Sorry for hitting you” he apologized.

“Oh ani…I was not looking at the way I’m going” she also apologized.

“So we meet again”

“Ye” then she recalled what Min said about “fate”. *Could it be?* she thought.

“Suzy-ah…kaja!” Key called her.

“Ne! Well, annyeong!” she wave goodbye to Mir.

“Annyeong! See you again, soon!” he said shouting to her.

 

“Min-ah! I have something to tell you” she called him as soon as they are back.

“What is it?” she went over to Suzy.

“I…I saw him again” she tells her.

“Wah!” she spazzes.

“What’s wrong with you two?” Jia asks.

“Nothing!” they both replied.

________________________________________________________________________

annyeong...

another chapter here again...

hope you like it....

are my chapters long??? i think it's long..but is it okay??

please leave your thoughts and comments please...:))

♥♥