The first meeting

If We Ever Meet Again

Suzy’s POV:

~bioneun nal eoneu geunal bam
gateun usan arae yaksokhan
jugiro haetdeon geo ijeonnayo

himi deulgo eojireoun nal
naega biteulbiteul georimyeon
jugiro haetdeon geo ijeonnayo

jwoyo juseyo jigeum dallanikkayo
jwoyo juseyo geunyang dallanikkayo

anajwoyo anajwoyo anajwoyo anadallanikkayo
anajwoyo anajwoyo anajwoyo anadallanikkayo~

 

We just finished singing “Hug Me” and now we are just talking amongst ourselves.

“Key oppa, what’s your goal this time?” I asked him.

He is sitting next to Min and I’m also sitting next to Min so I have to lean forward to just look at him. By the way, Key oppa is our cousin and wants to go with us so we let him.

“I remembered you want a yeojachingu last time” Min recalled and I hum and nodded.

Key oppa tilts his head to the back of the chair and takes a glance over us. “The same thing, maybe?” he raises one of his eyebrow.

Ah, Key oppa always think about love during summer. He always say it but fate hasn’t come yet.

“Summer fling don’t mean a thing oppa” I blurted out.

“You’re just reciting a line from a song Suzy-ah”

Damn, he caught me. Sweet niblets! I didn’t know he know such song. *giggles*

This will be the greatest vacation ever. Finally fulfilling one of my dreams – to go around South Korea. It may not be the greatest for some but it is for me. I just wanna enjoy my summer vacation. And maybe, I’ll meet some of my friends too. They should be having a vacation too.

It has been hours through the drive and Changmin oppa just switched places with Seulong oppa because it’s his turn to sleep. So Seulong oppa is now driving the van. Oh, I forgot, they are the namjachingus of Fei and Jia unnie…kekeke…maybe I should get one too. XD Key oppa and Min are sleeping with their heads on top of each other. I don’t actually sleep during travels so I see the beautiful views around. And wow, there is so much to see. I was so amazed y the beautiful sceneries when my tummy made a weird sound. Uh-oh.

“Paegopa Suzy-ah?” Seulong oppa ask me looking at me through the mirror in front.

He heard my growling stomach? He must have strong hearing abilities or maybe it was just too loud. I look at him and just smiled and he smiled back, “Don’t worry, we’ll stop at a restaurant.” He assured me.

*Yey! Food!* I thought as I look through the window again.

After how many minutes, we stop. I lean closer to the window and saw a restaurant. Wah! Finally we’re going to eat!

“We’re here!” Seulong oppa announces that the others woke up. I shake both Key oppa and Min and then went out of the van. They both woke up and when they both walked out of the van…gah…the two looks like walking zombies with their eyes still half close. I look around the place and I see an adjhumma approaching us calling Seulong oppa. Huh?

“Omma” Seulong oppa just called the woman ‘omma’ and then they both hug.

“Wah! You’re here again” they release from the hug “And I see that you brought some friends” she looks at us smiling.

Seulong oppa turned around “This is my omma and this is our restaurant” he introduces her to us.

“Annyeonghaseyo” we greeted her back bowing.

So she’s his mother. No wonder they both have similar eyes.

We went inside the restaurant and wow! the smell of the foods are just daebak! Seulong oppa’s mother just told us that she’s going to prepare many food. Wah! Jjang! I can eat it all. So hungry already.

So while we waiting for the food to arrive, I noticed Key oppa is just staring at one direction only. Because of that, I follow his gazes and saw a petite beautiful girl, maybe the same age as Key oppa. She is ordering something and I heard someone call her and I saw that maybe she is on a vacation with her family as well. I look back to Key oppa, “Your goal?” I questioned him. He looks at me and smiled and without any words, he immediately stood up and went forward. Omo! He’s going to the girl. The others were confused as to what’s going on.

“Don’t worry, he’s just making his goal true.” I said to them.

“Oh chincha?” Min asked in an excited voice.

I glanced back over to Key oppa and saw that they’re interacting. He was about to come back to us but he went back to her, now, on the other side. He’s really doing it for real. Go Key oppa!

After minutes of waiting, the food came out one by one and there are so many food. Seulong oppa is just smiling looking at the food and look over to me, “Dig in kiddo.” Yes! Finally, we are going to eat! When I am about to feed myself, Key oppa just suddenly sits down beside me that made me jump in surprise. Key oppa looks so happy so that means “I got her number” he said to us smiling.

“Wah! Good job oppa!” me and Min are also happy for him and so as the others.

“Eat up now kiddo” Changmin oppa said.

“Ne.” Key oppa replied and started eating.

One Thing--One Direction

Key’s POV:

I really just wanna go with them this vacation again and I want to go back to my love hunt this summer. Imma try finding the right girl for me. Suzy had said that summer fling don’t mean a thing but I don’t believe in such stuffs. They are just part of the song anyway.

So we stopped by Seulong hung’s restaurant and when we get in, my eyes finally pooped out open when I saw this girl across the room, in one of the tables with her family I guess. Since then, my eyes are glued to her.

“Your goal?” Suzy asks me. Maybe she notices it too. I looked at her and smiled and immediately stood up and went to her. My heart is just beating like crazy that it could jump right off from my chest any moment now.

I arrived at the little bar station where is she now ordering some drinks. I stood next to her. I just hope that I won’t mess this up.

“Hi, I’m Key” I introduced myself to her offering my hand. She looks at me and just smiled. This girl is tough. Didn’t even bother to say hi to me. So I just lowered my hand and insert it to my pocket. I won’t give up easily.

“I just wanna know if you believe in love first sight?” I blurted out asking her the most stupid question I could have ever asked. She looks back at me and gave me confused look as she crinkles her forehead. “No.” she shakes her head but she is still smiling and then looks back at the counter waiting for her drinks. My smile went to a frown and thought that I just might as well give it up. Ii turn my back, ready to go back to our table.

“At second sight maybe?” I just have to know her so I went back and went to the other side.

She was surprised when I did that and she’s cute.

“Likely?” I gave a convincing look and she smiled even  more. My heart just bets faster for her. And my smile just hangs on my ear.

“You might not get home, you know?!” she said as she crinkles her nose still smiling.

“Wae?” I ask her.

“’Cause you’re already on my mind.” She answered me making me laugh. I didn’t know she’s knows how to be cheesy.

“If you’re a basketball, I can’t shoot you” I said as I made a demonstration of shooting a ball.

“Mmmm…because you’ll always miss me?” she guessed and she laughs. She guessed it right and we laugh again. Wah! I just found my match. Then all of a sudden I blurted out “You’re like a poop.” Oh shisus! She kinda stopped laughing but still smiling though.

“Eh?? Wae??” she asked confusingly.

I am still half smiling thinking of what I just said to her and thanks goodness I found an answer, “Can’t be played.” I said laughing and she started to laugh. Woooh!

“Haha…I thought you would say something else” she laughs.

“Key” I introduced myself again offering her my hand.

“Nicole” she answered back and shook my hand.

I went back to the table carrying her number in my hand.

I told them about it and Suzy and Min are just happy about it. Well, I’m also happy for myself. I got his one.

 

They have just finished eating and Suzy is just going to get some more water in the drinking station. She made her to the drinking station without bumping into someone. Refilling the glasses she is holding and when it is full, she turns around carefully not to spill the water.

“Excuse me” a voice came heading Suzy’s way.

She is just too focused on what she’s holding that when she takes a step forward, “Omo!” she stops abruptly looking on the floor and then looks to the person in front of her.

The boy in front of her is just as shocked as Suzy is. He can’t believe what had just happened.

“Neo” the boy said in an semi-angry voice.

Suzy just can’t help but feel uneasy and panicky.

*Eottokhe?! Eottokhe?!* she thought.

The boy looks at her and Suzy did as well.

But to Suzy’s surprise, the boy just smiled at her.

“Mianhe” she keeps on bowing. “Jeongmal mianhe”

The boy just looks at her and said “Ani..gwenchanna…it’s okay” in a calm and friendly voice.

Suzy stops bowing and looks at him “I’m really sorry. Because of my clumsiness your shirt got wet” she apologize again.

“Mir!” “Suzy!”

They both looked back and saw their family looking at them and calling them.

“Coming!” Suzy exclaimed.

“Be right back!” Mir also exclaimed.

“I’m really sorry for what happened. Bye” Suzy said and then left.

“Arasso. Bye! Be careful not to spill the water again” he jokingly shouts at her.

 

Aigo! I am so clumsy. Thank goodness that guy is friendly. I it wasn’t then I don’t know what to do. I could die of embarrassment.—Suzy’s POV

Haha…first day of the trip, something already happened. That girl is way cute enough to get me angry. I bet this vacation would be fun.—Mir’s POV

 

______________________________________________________________________

annyeong!!

finally posted the first chapter...

what do you want??

the other couple on another chapter or is it okay just like this??

i have to know so that i can fix it...i mean is it okay like this right?? so that it will have a nice flow...but it is just too long...and maybe it will get you bored..

some of the lines are from a movie...a tagalog movie...My Amnesia Girl--a tagalog movie

i know i know...the lines are not funny..mian for that...:((

hope you still like it..

please leave your comments chingus..