Are you following me?

If We Ever Meet Again

Suzy’s POV:

It has been…I don’t know how many days or weeks now that we are travelling and stopping in every city we visit. We have seen many sceneries and there is just one thing that just keeps popping into my head. Thanks to Min! Aigo…now I don’t know what to think. Well what if it’s really…ff…fa…fate. There, I finally said it. But I don’t think so, I mean, it’s just the second time that we have met.

“Suzy-ah!” Min suddenly shouted and I snapped out of my thoughts.

“What?” I innocently looks at her.

“Look! The bear is looking at us” she said happily.

Yeah, we are in a zoo in one of the places we visit. Another day, another place again. I’m really getting a hang of this. Always travelling and getting to spend time with my unnies and oppas. Key oppa is really absorbed in texting and calling now adays, I wonder what’s their relationship.

“Woah! Hey guys! Guys!” Key oppa suddenly jumps off from his feet.

“What?” Fei unnie ask him.

“Nicole is here! She is here!” he tells us.

“Oh chincha?!”

We are really happy for Key oppa. It is only this time that we see him so happy.

“Who’s with her?” Min asks

“Her family, she told me”

“Wah! She’s the one for you oppa!” I hug him tightly because of my happiness for him.

 

“Where’s Key oppa?” Min ask the others

“Maybe he went out to see Nicole-ssi” Suzy guessed

“Wah! Key oppa is really in love now!” Min grins happily.

“So where are we heading now?” Changmin suddenly went in the girl’s room.

“Woah!” Jia is startled by Changmin, “You scared me” holding her chest.

“Where are you boys going?” Fei ask Seulong.

“We don’t know…that’s why we are asking you” Seulong answers her.

“Call Key that we will be going to thee resto across the street” Fei instructed Changmin. And off they go.

 

“My hyungs and noonas are coming here. I will let you meet them” said Key smiling.

“Are you sure they are okay with it?” she ask nervously.

“Hehe…the two maknaes are actually happy about it” he said.

“Oh I can’t wait to meet them”

“Oppa!” one of the girls shouted as she saw Key with Nicole.

“Oh! They’re actually here” he turns his head around.

When they reached the table, they immediately greeted Nicole.

“This is Suzy, Min, Fei noona and Jia noona. Seulong hyung and Changmin hyung” he introduces them one by one.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Jung Nicole imnida” she bows to them.

“So let’s eat!” Seulong exclaims.

 

Waiting for their orders to arrive, Suzy went out with Min.

“Because of you, I always keep on thinking what if we’ll meet again” she “sulks”

“Haha…then that means..you two are actually made for each other” she jokingly said.

“Yah!” she playfully hit Min’s shoulder “You’re older than me, you should tell me that it’s not right”

“What are you saying?” Min confusingly asks.

“Never mind” she sighs.

Just when they are about to go back inside the restaurant,

“Suzy-ah!” a girl suddenly clings to her arm.

Suzy was shock and when she looks to her side,

“IU-ah?” she shockingly looks at her.

IU then pretends to stay away from her and glares at her

“Yah! You look like you’ve seen a ghost!” she pouts.

“Wah!” she immediately hugs IU and she hugs her back. Min just smiles and waves at IU and vice versa.

They release the hug and went together in the restaurant.

“So what are you doing here?” Suzy asks IU as she sips on her drink.

“Well, I’m here with my family of course”

“Wah! So good to see you here!” hse hugs her.

 

“Key, I think I have to go now” Nicole said to Key after they have eaten.

“So soon?”

“Ne, omma and appa said so” she explained.

“Hyungs, noona, I’ll just go send Nicole back to their hotel” he eexcuses himself.

“Annyeong oppas, unnies, Min-ah, Suzy-ah” she waves goodbye to them.

Key accompanied Nicole out of the resto and sends her to the hotel. The others are left inside talking to each other while Seulong and Changmin sings on the stage in front. After the song ended, the so-called MC’s came back to the stage again.

“Those two have really wonderful voices” JYP, the MC, said very amazed by Changmin and Seulong’s voices.

“I wish you have that kind of voice” Seung Gi, the other MC, joked and made everyone laugh.

“Aigo..aish chincha..neo” JYP points at him and shakes his head pretending to be disappointed.

“Anyways, enough of that!” then JYP just smiled after all that.

“So who will be singing next?” Seung Gi asks looking around the audience.

There is a big spotlight around and are lighting everywhere waiting for the MC to say “Stop!”

“Okay! We have two young people here!” Seung Gi announced.

“Omo! IU-ah! You! You!” Suzy pushes IU to stand up. IU hesitated at first because hse’s not used to it. The other one got pushed by the people that were near him. The two got on stage feeling the awkwardness and nervousness and uncomfortability.

“So what’s your name young lady?”

“IU imnida” she answered shyly.

“How about you young lad?”

“Seung Ho imnida” he introduces himself blankly.

“Okay! We now have another singers. Let’s give them a round of applause!” then the MC’s both goes down from the stage and people applauses for both IU and Seung Ho.

At first, the two does not look at each other but as the song starts, Seung Ho looks at IU. IU notices him looking at her so she looks at him and gave him a smile and that he smiles back at IU. They both look at the TV screen for the lyrics and then they started singing.

BELIEVE IN LOVE -- IU and SEUNG HO

 

The song has ended and they both went back to their seats.

“Wah! You two are so cute together”! Suzy sqeals.

“Yah! Stop that!” she playfully hits her arm.

“Hehe”

 

“Suzy-ah, I think I’ll go now” IU stands up.

“Arasso, let me accompany you outside.” Then they went out. When they were already outside the restaurant, a young man just suddenly appears, “Annyeong” he said to them.

IU looks at him and saw that it is the guy she had duet earlier.

“Oh! You’re the guy! Annyeong!” Suzy greeted him.

“Are you going home now?” he asks IU

“N…ne” she stutters.

“Bye you two!” Suzy waves goodbye to them and then went back inside the restaurant.

 

IU and Seung Ho are walking back to their hotel not saying anything to each other. IU just doesn’t know what to say when an image appear in her head. A memory that comes back rarely only when there is something that connects her to the memory. The suddenly, hse just stops walking and Seung Ho was confused.

“Why? What’s wrong?” he looks at IU.

“Neo!” she looks at him shockingly and pointing at him.

“Nan?” he questioned her pointing at himself.

“You are…you are…” she stutters still pointing at him.

“I’m what?”

“Wah!” she immediately hugs him that left Seung Ho dumbfounded.

“Glad you remember me” he hugs IU back.

Then they release the hug from each other.

“Yah! You did not tell me it is you!” she hits his arm.

“Oww! That hurts!” he rubs his arm and smiles at IU.

“Serves you right!”

“I just want you to remember me by yourself”

“Wah! I can’t believe this!”

“Well believe it” he smirks.

Seung Ho and IU were childhood friends and it has been a long time since they saw each other and now they aree seeing each other for the first time.

“See you tomorrow IU_ah” said Seung Ho

“Okay. Say hi to your omma and appa”

 

Back to the restaurant, Suzy and her family were still there and Key already returned and it is him that is singing on stage.

“Wooooh! Go Key oppa!” the girls cheered him.

After he sang, he went back to their seat.

“Nicole-ssi should have heard you sing oppa”

“Haha..i already sing for her”

“Ayeee!! Key oppa is really in LOVE now!” Min tickled him.

“I’ll just go to the comfort room unnies” she stood up and went inside the comfort room.

When she went out, she headed to the sink and washes her hands. Water was spilled on Suzy’s skirt and is trying to dry it. She is walking and still rubbing her skirt when she bumped into someone.

“Oh mia~” she’s not able to continue when she saw the person she bumped into.

“Oh?! It’s you again!” It is Mir after all, again.

“Neo! Are you following me?” Suzy asks with an angry face.

“Mwo?!” he asks in disbelief “I’m not following you. Why would I? maybe you’re the one following me” he ask her back.

“As if!” she snobs him and walks pass him and hitting his arm.

 

Aish! Him again?! Why do I always keep on seeing him?! Wae?? –Suzy’s POV

It’s like everywhere I go, I see her. What is happening in this world? – Mir’s POV

 

__________________________________________________________

annyeong!! another chapter here again..:))

hope you like it..

i was just regretting the fact tat i partnered IU with Seung Ho...it was too late..kekeke...but i like them also..but i kinda like IU and Wooyoung more...

but do you like the chapter??