The Time to Decide

The Tourists

Gikwang woke up before the sun rose. He had moved Yoseob to bed and cleaned up the room a bit so it wouldn't look like a crime scene. The raven haired boy his lover's golden lock softly. His finger's traveled down to Yoseob's face drawing invisible lines from his forehead, his temple, all over his innocent sleeping face. He smiled and got off the bed to take a shower. It wasn't very cold that morning, Gikwang wanted to walk around with Yoseob. It was during breakfast time when Gikwang went out of his room. He walked down to the lobby and out to buy some flowers.

****

Yoseob woke up and found the empty space beside him. He must be out, the novelist thought. He got up and sit on the bed. He looked around the empty room. He touched the space where Gikwang usually sleep and smiled softly. Then he walked away from the bed to where Gikwang put his clothes. They always smell good. Yoseob couldn't hold back his tears. But he had made up his choice. He had decided to go home.

The novelist was packing his things when Gikwang showed up. Gikwang opened up the door happily while carrying a rose bouquete. "Good morning, sunshine!! We should go around and make memories", his bright smile quickly replaced by a confused look when he saw Yoseob put his belongings into the bag.

"Good morning", the former smiled. He zipped his bag and sat on the tidy bed. He had breakfast ready on a tray just like what Gikwang did for him every morning. "I've decided to go home, back to Korea".

The rose fell off to the floor. Gikwang was staring at Yoseob in dibelief.

"Sit down, I've prepared breakfast for you"

Gikwang stared at his feet. "You're going home? I thought we're supposed to be here longer"

"You'll stay longer, right? But I've had enough, Kwangie..I want to go home". The latter walked towards his lover. "Have you bought a ticket?", was the only thing he could say.

"Nope. But I'm sure I'll get one in the ariport"

Gikwang grabbed Yoseob's hand and held it. "Don't.."

"We should end this stupid love vaganza. When this is over I'm afraid I can't forget about you"

"So do I", Gikwang looked into Yoseob's eyes. His eyes was layerd with a thin coat of tears.

"Would you stay with me and leave everything you have?"

"I.."

Yoseob pulled his hand away from Gikwang. "Goodbye, thank you for everyhting". He stood up and walked out of the door. Gikwang quickly chased after his lover but he lost him because he couldn't catch up with the elevator. He walked down the emergency ladder because the other elevator was also busy. He thought he had already lost Yoseob but he found the blonde passed by the lobby. Walking so fast towards the door. Gikwang ran as fast as he could and stopped him before he went into a cab. The raven haired boy grabbed Yoseob's hand. The novelist tried to ran away but Gikwang's hand was too strong. Yoseob could see anger on Gikwang's eyes along with deep sadness. The raven haired boy asked the driver to take back Yoseob's luggage. He dragged Yoseob inside the hotel and called a bellboy to delover his things back tp their room. He then pulled Yoseob into an alleyway near the hotel.

The novelist was very scared. Gikwang looked like a scarred beast waiting to get revenge. The latter pushed his lover to the wall. At that time Yoseob thought something really bad would happen. He had never seen any bad side of his Superman. "Yoseob..", Gikwang called his name with a soft voice. After all the thought of violence he would get, Gikwang's voice drove Yoseob into confusion. He was really worried of what Gikwang would do later. The latter stepped forward and hugged him. The novelist was sure he heard sniff from his shoulder.

"Gikwang?"

"Don't leave..", he answered with a very low voice that Yoseob could miss it. "I know I might not be able to promise you anything. But I can make you sure that I love you. Stay with me, please"

Yoseob hugged Gikwang back. "It was very hard for me to decide. I don't wanna hurt anyone, Neither you nor your girlfriend"

"Just hang in there, okay? We'll figure something out"

****

Meanwhile in Korea..

"Sunny, I have explaination for this. Please hear me out"

"I have given you so many chance. You said you'll try to figure a way out of this but look at you now. You're pregnant", Sunny pushed Jessica away from her.

"Told you I have explaination for this"

"SO EXPLAIN..explain..", the short haired blond girl was crying.

Jessica couldn't say anything. There was no explaination for her pregnancy. It was Gikwang's baby and she knew there was nothing left to tell to his girlfriend. "I love you, Sunkyu. There's no one else but you".

"Then how could this happen? At first it was an arranged marriage from your parents. How could you end up carrying his baby?", Sunny shouted. She was wounded so bad.

"It happened, okay? We got carried away. I promise, I'm going to end this stupid enggagement. We can go abroad and live together. Just hang in there, babe. I'll figure something out for us"

Note: I really like SunSic pairing because they're very cute :D In All My Love is For You I can see Gikwang and Yoseob from SunSic pairing. Hope you like it